Do you dream with balloons? Wet dreams?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Will blown
    • Jan 2020

Re: Do you dream with balloons? Wet dreams?

Well now that you mention it.

last night I had a nightmare about balloons. A group of friends discovered my stash of Q24s and proceeded to blow them all up and pop them. My greatest fear would be losing my last precious stock of Q24s. Terrible dream.

Comment

• globos&bears
      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Will blown
      Well now that you mention it.

last night I had a nightmare about balloons. A group of friends discovered my stash of Q24s and proceeded to blow them all up and pop them. My greatest fear would be losing my last precious stock of Q24s. Terrible dream.
      Oh no Q24 are like gold now! XD

I had that kind of balloon nightmare dream but in my case i start playing with a balloon and in some point someone discover me in the act, some times it was my mom or a friend, I started to panic in the dream trying to hide all the mess.

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
        • Oct 2019

Had a really strange one the other day that really got me thinking. I dreamt I was a little boy playing in the schoolyard of an elementary school I went to as a kid. I had a bunch of really big balloons that I was just battin' around, squeezin', and just generally having a grand old time. Out of nowhere, one of them just pops, and I just stand there for a good moment staring at the pieces in the grass. Then, this lady I've NEVER seen before comes outta nowhere, twirling a lit cigarette in her hand, and just tuts at me saying, "Aw! It popped! That's just too bad..." She then proceeds to pop each of my remaining balloons with her cigarette, with like the most s***-eating grin you could possibly imagine, all the while teasing me for getting upset and covering my ears. Then I wake up, with a raging hard-on of course, which gets quite awkward when you have a cat that loves to sleep on top of you. I went to the bathroom to finish myself off, but the whole experience felt really off. Familiar in a way that's very uncomfortable. Who the hell was she? Is this some kind of jumbled up repressed memory or feeling? Damned if I know, but over a week later it's still very clear in my mind, whereas most dreams fade if I never write them down.
        Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

• Tubehumper
          • Apr 2021

Not balloons but inner tubes yes many times even at 56 i still dream about riding my inner tubes sometimes even waking up and playing with my tube beside the bed oiling the gorgeous rubber and humping it until I cum

Comment

• Daddy
            • Sep 2020

Well, I used to go to bed while stuffing balloons in my pants. I don't usually remember dreams, but my balloons were covered.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
              • May 2020

Constantly have dreams involving balloons. Not as often as when I was younger, but I still have them. One wet dream that really stands out involved me, three scantily clad ladies and a whole heap of balloons.

Comment

• Danniballoon
                • Mar 2018

I tend to dream about picking uninflated balloons up off the sidewalk and stuffing as many as I can in my pockets. Reminds me of when I once went in to town the day after a gay parade and there were uninflated balloons scattered about. Unfortunately, at the time, I felt too embarrassed to pick any up. It wouldn't bother me now

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                  • Apr 2021

Oh, yes absolutely!
                  I sleep with balloons in my bed and under my covers every night and wake with soiled jammies all the time, lol!

Dreams of blowing up like a balloon, looning with balloons, floating on balloons and a thousand other variations on the theme (:

Comment

• lucid
                    • Sep 2016

Although I've not had any dreams involving balloons recently, I used to have them quite frequently as well. And I've had one reoccurring dream since I was a kid. It involves either finding or acquiring a 24 inch helium balloon that has so much lift I can't hold onto it. It has an extra long ribbon that is just slipping through my fingers and I'm fighting with everything I have to keep my grip on it. And another reoccurring dream I've had for the last few years is being in a nightclub and meeting two nice ladies, one blonde and the other brunette, and they have a helium balloon, trying to decide whether or not they should pop it with their cigarettes. I ask them where they got it and they lead me to a secret back room that is full of every type of balloon you can imagine. Then it plays out differently from there usually. Almost always ending well though a few times ending up as a night terror the few times it's gone south.

Comment

• Galdo
                      • Jun 2019

Hey there. I want to spread this question into two parts.

First... do you dream with balloons - yes, wet dreams... no (but thats probably my age).

My balloon dreams are usually weird. Often they connect to the phobic of being caugt, but at the same time also having balloon playtime. Since I "discovered" this fetish, I´ve had maybe one or two hand(s) full of dreams related to that. Some were just having balloon fun (like in the bath tub, but not sure if this memory is real or not), waking up with a hard one (usually then finish), or about a situation, where I do my fetish when others are at home, like I know many people are home currently, and I lock myself in into one of our bathrooms, have balloon time (sit on it) but at the same time people are on the door... Whatever my mind´s playing on me... it´s just... weird.

Wet dreams are a thing. Ofc I don´t like them, because waking up with a mess in my pants, the smell, everything´s sticky...it´s all in the intimate hair isn´t a to nice and pleasing feeling... but on the other side... I also like them a lot, because the few wet dreams I can recall (from my younger years like ... maybe 17-23?) were really nice. In one dream I sat on one of our kitchen chairs, legs spread, and I rubbed myself till climax. It was so arousing because the chair random was outside the house, and I was in nature and I "felt" the wind at my naked skin. When I climaxed in the dream (very intense) I woke up and... yeah, had the mess in my pants.

The other dream I had was doin´ it with a girl I know. Sure, how can I have experience how it is, when I´m still a virgin at age 34, and... back then didn´t really watch adult websites (so even was more clueless how things actually are), but also there, the dream was awesome... very arousing, a "full body experience" so to speak... but here too, I climaxed in my dream, woke up, and felt how I shot the remaining loads into my pants.

Now... these dreams are gone (for good?) I´m getting old, and as I do often have dreams, where I wake up with a hard one in my pants, "wet dreams" seem to be a thing of the past.

I wish you could control them somehow. I´d prepare my pants, and have ... err... nice dreams.

Comment

• Viper
                        Back me up, Vito!
                        • Jun 2021

It's not often but once in a while I dream about blowing up balloons in general, especially if I'm already feeling a tad kinky. Within the past month I ejaculated when I was dreaming about my fiancee and me taking turns blowing up a balloon. Something that makes mouth blown balloons special is that the air mixes in your lungs and then you blow it into the balloon, almost giving it a life of its own. Combine that with air from my fiancee's lungs who I love dearly...and it's like a combination of us.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎