Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Benga
    • Sep 2015

Celebrities and Balloons

I don't know if this topic has been covered here, but certainly not for a while. If you had to pick up to 5 (or 6 or 7) celebrities that you lust after, and that would like to see interact with balloons, who would they be?

The second part of the question is probably the more fun part: the details.
    What would be their preferred interaction?
    Would they be fearless poppers?
    Would they prefer to lie on balloons and have sex with you?
    Would they be non-plussed about balloons but act super excited (since celebrities are mostly actors) in order to accommodate your fetish?
    Are they terribly phobic?
    If so, would you want to torment and terrify them?
    Get them over their fear?
    Would your chosen celebrities most prefer bouncing?
    Domination related to heels and cigarettes?
    Overinflation?
    Do they have exclusive popping-contest parties in the private back rooms of clubs?
    Do they get hot from non-pop latex squeaking?
    Is there a certain body part that clues you in to why this particular fantasy fits with this celebrity? A certain movie role, or song, or outfit that helps along your imagination? Something in their smile or personality?

By "celebrities," I don't mean "Sveta from Balloon Extasy" or "Elena from Alissa's Inflatables." I mean celebrities. Beyonce. Daisy Ridley. Kaley Cuoco. Bradley Cooper, if your dream celebrities are male. Or...whatever you'd like, of course, it's your imagination and I just barely even got to this forum. But I think we should indulge our celebrity flag-flying and enlighten each other's balloon-fantasy library here (one of the reasons celebrities are a perfect exercise is that there is shared reference--everyone knows what Margot Robbie looks like, so she is a better muse for fantasy conversation than "the hot waitress at my bar down the street."

I'll think about it and give my own responses soon, especially if (hopefully) I see some good ones here. Thanks for indulging me.
    Last edited by Benga; 18-01-2019, 22:55.
  • snh61
    • Sep 2017

Re: Celebrities and Balloons

This topic was here few weeks ago.

Comment

• Benga
      • Sep 2015

Can you point me to that link? I looked through this thread back to July and didn't see one like this, and had never found one before on this site. But maybe I missed it. Please advise.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
        • Jan 2015

There's a photo spread of Brendan Urie (of Panic! At The Disco) blowing up a black balloon in a room full of black balloons). The things I could do in that room with him around.

Comment

• snh61
          • Sep 2017

Comment

• Benga
            • Sep 2015

Ok. That is a fun thread. But I did notice that it is about fictional characters (TV show / movie characters, comic books, video games).

There's some overlap, certainly (Zoe Saldana has a clear affiliation with "Gamora," for example), but it's a different category. There is room for a discussion of celebrities, just as human people that might (in our imaginations) have interesting thoughts and habits as regards balloons.

So the more the merrier.

Comment

• Popper12345
              • Jun 2018

Selena Gomez and Ariana grande with balloons make me horny

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘