Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Calling all looner crossdressers!

I think it would be an incredible experience if i could dress up in feminine clothing or womens lingerie and blow up big balloons for a guy and watch his ( excitement ) grow . Mmmmm its nice to dream
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Loon119
      • Jun 2018

I've always wanted to wear tights or hosiery I think our friends further afield call them and put inflated balloons in these. I once tried to put balloons in my wife's bra and wear it but couldn't work out how to fasten it lol

Comment

• Seidenki
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Tracy
        Fabulous! Guys in skirts are SUPER cute! And I am jealous of your sewing skills... I can barely manage to fix a button
        I've found buttons are not simple. Skirts are easier to make - especially in stretch fabric where you don't need a zip or catch!

Comment

• Tracy
          • May 2018

Originally posted by Blowitbig
          I think it would be an incredible experience if i could dress up in feminine clothing or womens lingerie and blow up big balloons for a guy and watch his ( excitement ) grow . Mmmmm its nice to dream
          Hey!!! Don't let the guys have all the fun That would be super-exciting to watch. Give it a try (at least on your own) and let us know how the fantasy works out!

Originally posted by Loon119
          I've always wanted to wear tights or hosiery I think our friends further afield call them and put inflated balloons in these. I once tried to put balloons in my wife's bra and wear it but couldn't work out how to fasten it lol
          It gets easier with practice The bra at least - no idea what balloons in a bra would feel like, and I wouldn't have room for them anyway! You are now the second person who has mentioned to me the idea of putting balloons in your tights. Seems like it would be quite a squeeze....but I guess if you are into tactile sensations it would be a good one.

I will say that even though pantyhose has largely gone out of day-to-day fashion (at least in the USA), the feeling of sitting on or squishing a balloon while wearing them (or or thigh-high stockings) is a nice one. So to those of you who are thinking about it....give it a try!

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

I also think tight hosiery would be awesome to wear during balloon play, i would definitely like to ride some big balloons for a hot guy while wearing em , ahhh to dream, again.
            The bigger the better

Comment

• Loon119
              • Jun 2018

I just feel that wearing balloons in a bra would be nice because the latex would rub against me but not sure if it would be possible because the balloons may not sit in the cup easily. Although I do like to stuff my tshirt. I thi k lnk tights would be a good option so I can keep balloons close to me. I usually surround my privates with balloons so as I move I rub against them and I have used underwear, string, belts etc but end up popping by accident so I feel tights would be a better way to keep things in place. Plus also the feel is nice. I do like to keep balloons in my underwear, inflated

Comment

• Tracy
                • May 2018

Originally posted by Blowitbig
                I also think tight hosiery would be awesome to wear during balloon play, i would definitely like to ride some big balloons for a hot guy while wearing em , ahhh to dream, again.
                Geez... again it's only the guys who get to look? Of course that's your persuasion.... but if it's just a fantasy give a gal a chance to imagine it as well!

Comment

• Tracy
                  • May 2018

Originally posted by Loon119
                  I just feel that wearing balloons in a bra would be nice because the latex would rub against me but not sure if it would be possible because the balloons may not sit in the cup easily. Although I do like to stuff my tshirt. I thi k lnk tights would be a good option so I can keep balloons close to me. I usually surround my privates with balloons so as I move I rub against them and I have used underwear, string, belts etc but end up popping by accident so I feel tights would be a better way to keep things in place. Plus also the feel is nice. I do like to keep balloons in my underwear, inflated
                  Well I can assure you that boobs and balloons do not size proportionately. So you would probably need a combination of a big-cup bra and relatively small balloons

It's fascinating to me how many people enjoy stuffing balloons in clothing (of any gender). Again, shouldn't have been too much of a surprise given the whole tactile sensation.

Comment

• Seidenki
                    • Dec 2016

I wear balloons in a bra. I've been doing it long enough that I can make them look realistic. I use 10" or 12" balloons filled with water and measure their size by weight, generally between 1.6kg and 2kg (each). My current choice of balloons for this are Belbal. The latex against my skin is a wonderful sensation, as is the way they move when I walk, especially walking down stairs.

Comment

• Tracy
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by Seidenki
                      I wear balloons in a bra. I've been doing it long enough that I can make them look realistic. I use 10" or 12" balloons filled with water and measure their size by weight, generally between 1.6kg and 2kg (each). My current choice of balloons for this are Belbal. The latex against my skin is a wonderful sensation, as is the way they move when I walk, especially walking down stairs.
                      Wow you must own some industrial strength bras! The idea of my boobs swelling to the weight of even one of yours is frankly terrifying. I wouldn't be able to walk and I'm not sure I could even get my bathrobe closed! But, as Pope Benedict liked to say (in his private sessions), "you do you"!

Comment

• Seidenki
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Tracy
                        Wow you must own some industrial strength bras! The idea of my boobs swelling to the weight of even one of yours is frankly terrifying. I wouldn't be able to walk and I'm not sure I could even get my bathrobe closed! But, as Pope Benedict liked to say (in his private sessions), "you do you"!
                        Well, they're large and sturdy, but not specially acquired. :-) Remember that 1.6kg of water is 1.6L - in a balloon, that's a sphere about 4 or 5 inches diameter. So they're severely under-inflated!

Comment

• Tracy
                          • May 2018

Originally posted by Seidenki
                          Well, they're large and sturdy, but not specially acquired. :-) Remember that 1.6kg of water is 1.6L - in a balloon, that's a sphere about 4 or 5 inches diameter. So they're severely under-inflated!
                          OK so yes, I have small boobs. And I've never weighed them (jeez how would you even do that?!?!). But if I had to guess I'd guess they're about .5 kg apiece. So walking around with 3x that weight... god I get a neckache just thinking about it!

Anyway, though, glad to hear you can find conventionally sized bras. I'm a hard-to-fit size (gee thanks stupid fucking Y chromosome) and it sucks

Comment

• Loon119
                            • Jun 2018

I never thought about using water to weigh them. Sounds like a good idea. At the moment however I just use my tshirt to keep them in place although sometimes they won't stay where I'd like them to but sometimes that's OK too because I need access to my nipples anyhow. I definitely love the tights though and keep all the balloons super tight against me and just lay on the lot and hump away. Or maybe the wife will sit on the lot

Comment

• Danniballoon
                              • Mar 2018

If I'm doing any popping, especially a large balloon that I've used a lot and is past it's best, I wear black suspenders and stockings. It gives a feeling of naughtiness and the whole experience is much more intense. I've probably got the idea from watching women pop balloons on the various websites, in similar attire. The suspenders are also a good place to keep popping implements, too ;-)
                              I like baggy harem pants too, great for stuffing full of balloons. I like them so much now, I regularly sleep in them :-)

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                                • Apr 2017

Yep! Well, sort of. I wear a strap on, but if I want to get into that particular fantasy more, I'll put on my partner's shirt, bind my chest down but not very often I go that far to cross dress with the strap on.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎