X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuusen
    • Nov 2019

Re: Not Alone!!

Originally posted by BusterBill

Interestly, the opening page of the Balloon Buddies first web site, which went online in 1995, featured an animation which asked the question "Bet you thought you were the only one, didn't you?" The original balloonbuddies.com site is probably still accessible at the Internet Archive at web.archive.org
    I remember that very well. That was the very moment I realised I have the fetish 😄

Comment

• BusterBill
      Founder, Balloon Buddies
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Creeperlooner
      I heard a story long time ago in the Balloon Buddies that the soon the latex balloons were introduced in the United States in 1930 it became a sex toy for marines in long ship travels.

I remember hearing something like that also. My best guess is that the person who wrote that was confusing inflatable rubber sex dolls with balloons. Some sailors in the early part of the 20th century discovered sex dolls in Asia that were made from the same sort of rubber as was used to make balloons at that time. Apparently the sex dolls were popular ship-board entertainment toys. My late grandfather was in the US Navy back in those days and on one or two occasions he mentioned the blow-up sex toys that sailors enjoyed.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Welcome to the group. I'm glad you've found a safe place to enjoy your interest.

Never feel ashamed about being you. As long as what you do isn't illegal, and doesn't harm your life or that of someone else, then you have every right to live your life in whatever way you like.

Hopefully, having this group here, and knowing that there are other poeple like you, will mean you have a safe-haven. Feel free to ask questions, raise any issues you may have, or just ask us for advice. We've all been through things at one stage or other, and so you have a wealth of experience in looning available to you, from all different kinds of looners, and all kinds of different people.

Have fun with your balloons, and we'll hopefully see you on the forum.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎