• amac
    • Mar 2017

Re: Friends who know about your fetish

I know who you mean

Comment

• Londonj2014
      • Dec 2017

wow, was this guy in London, LondonLarry?
      Last edited by Londonj2014; 18-11-2019, 03:21. Reason: amend

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

The only friends I reveal this to is you folks on these forums!
        Many years ago I told one close friend who had earlier revealed to me that he had a fetish. His reaction was nonchalant.
        My wife revealed my "thing" to a very close friend of hers many years ago. Her friend was very understanding and even discreetly gives me some balloons at Christmas when we see her.
        I imagine lots of other people suspect something's up with the balloons (pardon the pun) as we always have them around. I know my wife's been asked by my in-laws and by various friends "what's with all the balloons?" at certain times because they're around all the time and in plain view for no specific occasion. Usually we have large helium bunches around as well as a couple of giants and some punchballs. I try to keep them all in the basement but we spend a lot of time down there, too. I don't hide them. If I'm ever asked directly I just say "they bring happiness and good luck".

Comment

• LondonLarry
          Could be a chat bot
          • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Londonj2014
          wow, was this guy in London, LondonLarry?
          No Leicester.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Leicester??? Nope, wasn’t me either guv ��

Comment

• Loonlooner
              • Nov 2019

Just my best friend but I think he forgot. Haven’t brought it up again...

Comment

• Strel0k
                • Jul 2014

Other than my fiance, who found out on accident (but that's a different story), there is 1 other girl who I told. She's an ex co-worker who I found very attractive and had a bit of a crush on her. We would message each other once in a while after I got a different job. One day, when I was playing in my car, she messaged me about something and shortly after I replied, I asked if, when she blows up balloons, if she blows them real full so the neck is formed. She said "lol yeah I suppose I do." That response was such a turn on. I didn't tell her it was a fetish but rather a phobia and that I'm trying to get over it so if she's got any balloons to send me a picture of her with it fully blown up and it would help me. She said she would if she was ever blowing one up. Shortly after, I realized what kind of person that would make me to have her do that so I messaged her back and explained that I shouldn't have said that because it's actually a fetish. She understood and said she doesn't judge me for it but after that, even if she was blowing a balloon, I doubt she's send me any pictures.

Comment

• StretchEmerald
                  • Jul 2019

My IRL friends don't know about it (at least I hope not), but I've mentioned it with online friends when kinks have been being discussed. Reception has been pretty positive, usually in the vein of "huh, cool" with a dash of curiosity. I must say, it's really freeing to talk about it after keeping it a secret for so long.

Comment

• JosAra
                    • Nov 2019

I´m way too introverted to let my friends know about it;

Being perfectly honest, none do (one may have a suspicion, but I can´t read minds), I like balloons A LOT, but my sexuality is just something I keep to myself and my GF... When I have one :,(
                    Like I said, I´m rather introverted

Comment

• LuciferLooner

All my good friends know about it but never tend to mention it, My best mate wants to try it out with a futurue GF who is willing so thats funny.
                      Think all of my ex partners have also told people in my local town so a lot of people know but generally people forget such things as its not bad.
                      No one ever teases or mentions it in a bad way so thats good.
                      I also tend not to go to places that i know ex's tend to drink either.

Comment

• Icetyson
                        • Feb 2020

None. As far as guy friends I’d never tell them being I’m not interested in them so I don’t see any gain. I might tell friends who are girls but only if I thought the moment was right. I’ve never told any girls I’ve dated. That might even be more difficult than telling a girl I’m just friends with. I would love to tell my next girlfriend should I ever be in another relationship because Ive never experimented with someone else. Most of my girlfriends thought I wasn’t really interested or enjoyed being intimate which caused some stain in past relationships. I’ve just never told anyone I know and you can never predict how someone might react.

Comment

• TheMole
                          • Nov 2019

I told a very close female friend (sometimes a bit more) of mine and she wasn't bothered by it. She tried sitting on a Q16 once but she was too afraid it was going to pop and never did it again. I've never told anyone else though.

Comment

• watchman1968
                            • Mar 2020

Throughout most of my life, I was much too ashamed to tell anyone about my balloon fetish. I eventually told a long-term girlfriend I had and she was cool with it. She was willing to blow up, play with, and pop balloons for me. The only other person I ever told (other than just online friends) eventually became my wife. She was into it at first, but as time went on, she saw it as more of a chore than something fun to explore with me.

Comment

• DJ Looner
                              • Apr 2020

Balloons for me are just something fun to play with and I'd love to get the chance to be in a room filled to the ceiling with my wife but I don't see that happening. I was fascinated by large climb in balloons and when I finally told her I'd like to get a couple and what not she was fine with it and it sounded like she would play along but now like someone else said it's more of something she has to put up with vs something fun we get to do. I'm hoping to slowly work at it to see if I can get her to play along otherwise it's no fun to me.
                              I have one long time female friend that I told recently that I trust and she was intrigued. I just ordered some new climb-ins and got her a couple for her birthday because she wanted to try it out. It's nice because we know nothing would ever happen between us so it's just nice to be able to talk, bounce ideas off of. Ha.

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
                                • Oct 2019

I’ve talked about this in previous threads, but I told my now ex’s, the first of which told my best friend, who later witnessed it personally along with all my other friends after we got severely inebriated and returned home to a little private one man party of mine that I had previously forgotten about due to said inebriation.

So, yea, it’s an open secret with most people I know, except thank God my parents and stepmother, who would likely NEVER let me live it down. I can just imagine every third sentence out of my stepmom’s mouth would be a put down or joke. Frankly, I don’t think my self-esteem could handle that.

Thankfully, among friends it’s become a lighter joke, not really mean spirited at all. I’m the smart friend, the funny friend, and the weird friend rolled into one convenient package! It’s all yours for the low low price of $19.99 plus the love and attention I was constantly denied as a young boy! Get it while supplies last!

On the other side of that coin, someone else recently found out. My local party store manager, who pretty much runs the place by herself, cause I never see anyone else there. Made a recent post talking about how I’m nervous people like her are catching on, and she very much did. I’m pretty much her only regular, and the only thing I ever buy are balloons and helium. I think I brought a birthday card from her ONCE. After awhile, I just stopped making up excuses and brought loons wholesale.

She asked me a few days ago while I was purchasing a pack of 72 12 inch loons, “Hey, Yonkers, have you ever heard of looners?” I kind of stopped mid-purchase and just stared for a minute, which probably said everything. “I think maybe once on TV, caught My Strange Addiction once, why?” She smiled, “Between friends, have you ever thought maybe you’re a looner?” I just swallowed my pride and shrugged, “So what if I am?”

“Well it would put a lot of things into perspective.” I smiled back, “That it might, that it might. Maybe I am, and I just didn’t think it appropriate to tell you. Maybe I’m just a guy that really really likes balloons.” She laughed pretty heartily, “Well, that much I know for sure, seeing as you’re my best customer and all.” She finished the purchase and I kind of just went, ‘fuck it’ and admitted it to her.

“So yea, I guess I am a looner, and I have been for quite some time now. I’m sure that makes you happy to know I’ll always be in the mood to give you business.” She just pumped her fist and said, “I knew it! That’s why you keep coming back so often!” We talked for a little bit (that store is almost always empty, especially since I often go late) and essentially she told me she wasn’t against hooking me up with ‘specialty’ suppliers when she got the chance. I’m usually capable of doing this myself, but I have banking issues rn, and I’m kind of interested in seeing where this goes. I’m VERY excited for my next trip, cause I told her to surprise me next time I come in.
                                Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎