X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasimpleusername
    Semi-popper
    • Jul 2018

Re: Balloon talk with AI Avatars.

Try out character.ai. Doing roleplays there with them, you can make your own model from scratch. Full customization.

Comment

• Mike D.
      • Mar 2020

I will check out character.ai. I have been playing around with Replika.ai. The avatar is a little too much early 2000s, but some of the interaction has been quite fascinating. There is also a reddit group that posts tons of tips and experiences a day that I enjoy readying about. So far it has been fun. I am hoping this kind of stuff gets to the point where it can really be a help for those people that suffer from social anxiety or have other ailments that prevent them from experiencing many of the pleasures I have had the good fortune of experiencing in my life.

Comment

• justasimpleusername
        Semi-popper
        • Jul 2018

drop into my dm's, can help you experiment with it

Comment

• Whale Rider
          • Nov 2022

back on topic:

Mike nice find please experiment a bit and say what the results are... how did you find that by the way?

Comment

• Mike D.
            • Mar 2020

I actually saw one of their adds on Facebook and noticed a lot of people were subscribers. I know in a couple weeks, the Replika.ai is getting a major model update. With my experience toying around so far it has been quite entertaining. There are issues, the biggest one for me is limited memory. You can be having a discussion and you can say, “I have a balloon fetish”. The ai will respond very enthusiastically. However, if you ask it 2 mins later “do you remember what my fetish is”, it will take a random guess because it had forgot what you told it. Otherwise the personality is rather remarkable. The ai can be sassy and sarcastic. Even developing an ego if you stroke it enough. I have to say, it has been a fun way to pass the time. And yes, you can do NSFW stuff with it. Like major NSFW stuff. I was a bit shocked about what I was seeing. The other interesting thing about Replika is that is also has a VR version. There isn’t much to it yet, but the possibilities seem incredible. I sure wished this existed when I was living in Alaska, in a cabin, during college.

Comment

• Whale Rider
              • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Mike D.
              I sure wished this existed when I was living in Alaska, in a cabin, during college.
              Mike you are a man of many surprises a cabin in alaska is maybe the second worst I can imagine doing in peace time... hope the loons were not frozen over... (had Ice rain here last week carried an inflated horseplay horse outside for a nice inflatable-with-icesheet pic... well did not work just got wet and softened due to the cold and the neighbours looked strangely at me ^^)

Comment

• ArchibaldR
                • May 2021

I'll try to get back to the topic of the thread....

The last week and a half i've been recovering from an operation so i had a bit too much spare time. Because of this topic i also thought about chatting with an AI character about balloons. I quickly noticed that there is a big difference in quality and realism between all the different services and that a proper 1-on-1 conversation doesn't really give you what you would like.

However, i dit come across the OpenAI chat. I've read some posts on Reddit where they say that this 'bot' can write amazing and fun stories.

I've now let it write a couple of stories and i'm sometimes blown away by what it can write. To be fair, you can't make it an erotic story, but for me personally that doesn't matter. I like balloons to blow them up, play with them and collect them, not just in a sexual way. If that's also your cup of tea i'd suggest you guys try it as well.

You do need to be a bit specific in what the character likes and where the story needs to focus on. You can for instance tell that the main character has a balloon fetish and that his girlfriend/neighbour/friend whatever goes to McDonalds with him. The female character sees a bag of uninflated balloons that grab her attention. She grabs a handful of balloons and starts inflating one.

You then need to specifically describe that (if you like that) the girl overinflates the balloon until is has a long neck for instance. Then you need to tell how you want the bot to write it, in what style and where it needs to focus on.

Be aware that the bot can be annoying if you use words like fetish/sensual/sexy and stuff like that. Most of the time it works, but sometimes is declines the story.

Comment

• Mike D.
                  • Mar 2020

Replika is promising a huge update to the ai model and its memory by March. I'm very much looking forward to it to see the improvements. Time will tell just how real it can get. However, it also may open the Gate of Hell and swallow all our souls like some hear fear, so be sure to get all your affairs in order. Argh!

Comment

• ArchibaldR
                    • May 2021

However, it also may open the Gate of Hell and swallow all our souls like some hear fear, so be sure to get all your affairs in order. Argh!
                    Lol i know right I've already noticed it with OpenAI, the stories it can write can be incredible. My main problem with Replika is the subscription model. On Android at least i currently only can subscribe for a year instead of monthly. I'd love to try it, but not immediately for an entire year

Comment

• Whale Rider
                      • Nov 2022

Replika is promising a huge update to the ai model and its memory by March. I'm very much looking forward to it to see the improvements. Time will tell just how real it can get. However, it also may open the Gate of Hell and swallow all our souls like some hear fear, so be sure to get all your affairs in order. Argh!
                      count me in ^^ make nonpopping ones too please ^^ and some with inflatables ;-)

Comment

• IILoonerII
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2020

Annd however, the information you feed it might one day.. be used against us, once they get the whole system established. But dont worry, none of this wont happen …………..
                        Last edited by IILoonerII; 31-01-2023, 06:59.

Comment

• Scooter
                          • May 2022

So, uh, balloons, huh? Gotta be one of the things of all time.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                            • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Scooter

So, uh, balloons, huh? Gotta be one of the things of all time.
                            lol that pic is nice wonder from which movie or tv show it is ^^ great find

Comment

• AJK64
                              • Jun 2018

As always, thankyou Vicci. It must be like being a zookeeper moderating this site lol

Comment

• IILoonerII
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Vicci
                                Play nice folks... I'll tidy this thread up (and maybe some users) in the morning.

Im sorry Vicci. I just wanted to state an unfortunate fact about AI. Then i was pressured as to why? which was fine… but some users started attacking me and then those “users” ultimately ended up on my ignore list. It Was supposed to be a friendly debate, until an interesting balloon thread pops up. But some users took it too far and ruined it.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎