Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Javirod
    • Aug 2022

Re: What age was your 1st pop?

I was quite young once, around 8 or 10, I was phobic but I've already had some fantasies, so I stomp popped a balloon in my room, the balloon was probably an 11" but had just a little bit of air so I had to press a lot, and finally the crack was very high pitched and I didn't like it.

Then, when I was 13, I went to a summer camp, and we had this kind of race. We had to blow a balloon, put it between our legs, and "run" to the goal. I didn't fill it to the top, because I was thinking that probably I should pop it after the race. When I finished, the girl said...now you can pop it. I was scared, but I jumped and stomped on it with my 2 feet at the same time (I wanted to be sure that it should be popped in the first jump), and it didn't sound that loud, and I really liked it and I wanted to pop more like that. Actually a girl finished the run too, and I asked her if I could pop it, finally she did and it wasn't bad

That balloon was orange and now I think it's one of my favorite balloon colors

Comment

• Mutaloon
      • Nov 2018

Maybe 6 or 7 years old, I over inflated a balloon underneath my shirt until it popped on me. That was the first time I unintentionally popped a balloon.

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

Around 21 or 22 in university had to fill a loons with H2 and O2 for the lecture had an assistant job at university. had to show the result of different mixtures of hydrogen and oxygen and an open flame... I really hated that, before all pops were involuntary.

And no dont replicate that please... that roughly 30maybe 40 cm loon had with the right mixture quite a boom... we opened all windows as a precaution...

Comment

• Slugamano
          • Jul 2016

My very first intentional pop was at my 12...

Comment

• Regular Guy
            • Aug 2015

I can't remember my first unintentionally pop but I think it might be caused because I inflated my ballons back then again and again.
            I also noticed that they got a bit bigger each inflation.
            Because of my phobia I wasn't able to overinflate balloons but if you inflate balloons often enough unintentional/unexpected pops are not unusual...

But I think it could been around the age between 11-12. Maybe 10, but I'm really not sure.

My first intentionally pop(s) must have been around the age between 11-13 or 14.
            I started with air filled waterballoons and a needle, later I used just my fingers and hands.
            Quite soon I switched from moderatly tight waterballons to tight waterballoons. Just as tight that I could tie them.
            Now and then there was also stomping but really not very often.

I also started to pop regular mostly promotional balloons (10"/11") with a needle.
            These ballons were mostly slightly underinflated very rarely inflated to rated size.

I always used and still use ear protection while handling balloons. No difference if pops were/are intended or not.
            Last edited by Regular Guy; 31-01-2023, 14:31.

Comment

• AgroTurtle
              • Jun 2021

Originally posted by AJK64
              Another time that I think was around the same time I had 4 big balloons in my bedroom and was playing with them. I enjoyed kicking balloons trying to keep them in the air without touching the floor for as long as possible with just my feet. I remember making a rule that if a balloon touched the ground then it would be burst. I tried squeezing one (I had seen an adult burst a balloon that way at a party)but couldnt make it burst that way, so stomped on 3 of them, but saved one which I kept for weeks until it shrunk and got useless before throwing it away...I had got so fond of that one balloon that I couldnt bring myself to burst it.
              That sounds like the kind of thing I did as a kid. I didn't pop all of them because I wanted to have at least some balloons for as long as possible but I definitely did that sometimes. I miss those times

As for what age was my first pop I'm not quite sure. I enjoyed popping balloons quite a lot as a kid but I don't remember the first one. Whish I could though.

Comment

• bigballcollector
                • Mar 2017

I can't tell whether it was intentional or unintentional, I was in the middle of an orgasm and I forgot balloons had llimits, I just kept blowing my 24" marble balloon till its boom brought me back to earth lol I was around 13 years old.
                Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• pinpopper
                  • Mar 2019

I recall a few accidental pops when I was young. One incident I recall strongly was when i was about seven. I was shooting at a balloon with a toy gun that fired very blunt arrows. I remember it was such a rush of emotions. I was sad my balloon was gone but happy I had popped it.

Comment

• WindyBalloon
                    • Feb 2023

Maybe around 12-13.

My papa got me one of those big c&a balloons after he came back from shopping, and I remember him blowing it up really big and tight and the two of us played with it together.

Eventually I wanted to sit and bounce on it, so my papa held it down in his lap and I managed to climb on and sit on it, and enjoyed a slow and gentle bounce for a good while.

But when my papa went out, I wanted to sit and bounce on it more since I enjoyed how it felt.

I took all my clothes off and sit and straddled my balloon butt naked in my bedroom for a while and bounced and wanked myself off, and managed to orgasm. But I was enjoying it too much and started bouncing harder and harder.

It only took so long until my balloon disappeared under my butt with a BANG!

My papa questioned where my balloon was when he came back, and I told him I accidentally burst it while bouncing on it, and he laughed and told me he was proud of me for bursting my first balloon.
                    Last edited by WindyBalloon; 05-04-2023, 23:00.

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
                      • Dec 2019

I was about 1 or 2 apparently and playing with a helium balloon which popped and made my voice squeaky for a few seconds (I have no recollection, secondhand story)

Comment

• NEKOCC
                        • Mar 2020

The first accident pop was when I was very young. One day I got 2 uninflated balloons, and try to blow them up with a manual bicycle pump. My grandpa blow the first one and tell me press 15 times it will be OK. Then he tied the second one to the pump and told me to pump it. However, I forgot how many times I had pressed when I used the pump. so I deceide to recount. Obviously, the balloon had too much air, it became pear shape. Soon it gave up and bursted.

My first intentional pop may 4 or 5 years ago, before that time I was fear of balloon(Yes,the flying pieces of the balloon I have metioned above hit me hard and make me fear balloons successfully). It was in my colleague's wedding. After all finished, we help him to clean up. There were many ballons, and I try to move 1 balloon arch to the balloon pile. Maybe I have squeezed it too hard and it bursted in my arms. At that time, something was released. I joined in the "balloon pop party" use every method to pop the balloons.

Now I am a semi-popper and like to see balloons reach their limit. I will find and buy low quality balloons(Preferably a balloon that pops with a little pressure,but really hard to find ) and pop them without mercy.

Comment

• Nickloon
                          • Jul 2022

Actually today. I never considered myself a popper. I tried to avoid bursting as much as possible but now I'm on a weekend stay with my family and I made a trip by myself, bought a 19" gemar and made a b2p in the woods... I think I'm trapped, blowing up a balloon past the limit to bursting, it's great! Too bad I can't do it in the city, in an apartment with neighbors everywhere. A great experience...

Comment

• Javirod
                            • Aug 2022

Your 1st pop has been a b2p? Sounds amazing

Comment

• Nickloon
                              • Jul 2022

Yes, I've been a looner all my life, actively for more than 20 years, and I've always avoided intentional b2p because I'm paranoid and always afraid someone will hear and know what's going on. Of course, sometimes you can't avoid a pop, but I didn't do it intentionally.

It was quite a comedy, I didn't want anyone to catch me, so I drove my car off the road and onto a forest path into the woods. Since it's been raining a lot here the last few days, I almost got stuck and the extremely muddy car caused an uplift. Luckily I made up an excuse that I was taking a break for a piss.

It was worth it, a great neck and a huge explosion. I wish I had a place where I could do b2p in private...

Comment

• Lexi_b2p
                                Blow2pop Member
                                • Feb 2023

Honestly hard to say, considering i was never scared of the bang and really just found it fun instead i've pretty much always popped my balloons, so idk maybe around 5 or 6

But as for the first time knowingly being turned on by it i was probably around 12 or 13.
                                Blowing more.. and more... until they explode with a deafening Boom!!💥

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎