Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: Do They Know?

I imagine they see us as returning customers.

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

Cant really tell you, they acted very respectful and kind, nothing special, they act like I was just another customer, even when they asked me if I was a looner, they just asked like it wasn’t a big deal.
      Very nice people.
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• SirSquishy
        • Mar 2020

I have no doubt in my mind they know. I'm sure places like balloons united and nordiclooners order straight from the manufacturer. I also wouldn't be one bit surprised if some of the higher up executives in these balloon companies have the fetish themselves. Maybe some of them are even on this forum!

Comment

• Black_Bear
          • May 2013

Originally posted by SirSquishy
          I have no doubt in my mind they know. I'm sure places like balloons united and nordiclooners order straight from the manufacturer. I also wouldn't be one bit surprised if some of the higher up executives in these balloon companies have the fetish themselves. Maybe some of them are even on this forum!
          That may be a bit of a stretch, but I'd put money on some Proffesional decorators and twisters may hide their fetish for balloons. The more you interact with balloons in none sexual ways, the easier it is to turn the fetish switch off with them in public settings.

Comment

• SAF
            • Nov 2019

Do they know? Have you ever seen a Qualatex Geo balloon? I think they know

Comment

• LoonerHoax
              • May 2020

Originally posted by Black_Bear
              That may be a bit of a stretch, but I'd put money on some Proffesional decorators and twisters may hide their fetish for balloons. The more you interact with balloons in none sexual ways, the easier it is to turn the fetish switch off with them in public settings.
              As someone who does a little bit of balloon decorating as a side business, I can attest to this. When work is being done, it is strictly work and the fetish is mostly out of mind. Granted my mind wanders and pressing a large loon between my body and a table to tie ribbon to it can get the mind racing. One also wonders what the people are going to do with the balloons at the end of the event/party.

A couple years ago my day job sent me to a venue to take down the Qualatex World Balloon Convention. Needless to say I pocketed as many balloons as I could get my hands on. I still have a 30" Super Agate that was custom printed for the event that I found under the stage. I spent almost an hour in a scissor lift cutting balloons from the ceiling for the crew to pop. There are times when the professional face needs to stay on when all I wanted to do was go up to the folks from Qualatex and ask them why they stopped producing the Q24.

Comment

• SirSquishy
                • Mar 2020

Originally posted by SAF
                Do they know? Have you ever seen a Qualatex Geo balloon? I think they know
                LOL! What other uses besides looning is there for a geo balloon anyway?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎