Living with family - How did you get by?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

Living with family - How did you get by?

As the title suggests, how did you make do while living with your parents or relatives? Where did you get and hide balloons, and how did you get away with 'using ' them in the awesome ways that us looners do?
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Living with family - How did you get by?

Originally posted by t17forLife
    As the title suggests, how did you make do while living with your parents or relatives? Where did you get and hide balloons, and how did you get away with 'using ' them in the awesome ways that us looners do?
    For getting balloons, I would buy smaller ones from local stores if possible, and for special/large balloons I'd order them along with a bunch of extra stuff - around holidays is a good time as well. I hid them in a shoebox in my closet, out of the sunlight and where the temperature didn't fluctuate too much. (It helps to make them last longer) As for the last part, you just have to get lucky I guess. I'm a semi-popper and just avoided popping if others were in the house, and didn't use a pump - I inflated them by mouth.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

I've been hiding them in drawers containing nothing anyone ever uses in my room and I only bring them out when I'm home alone. I've been living away for school for a few years, so I ordered a lot of balloons then, but the walls where I lived then were too thin for me to risk having any balloon fun then.

Comment

• Regular Guy
        • Aug 2015

I put all my balloons in plastic bags and put them into cartons.

They are well sorted. In the first carton I have my misprinted advertising balloons and small balloons, in the second my Belbal 14", in the third bigger ballons from 16" to 24" (different brands) and in the fourth I have my already blown up balloons and balloons with failures. I don't use this faulty balloons for overinflation, usually I use them for quick popping action and also like to pump to pop them with my electric pump.

I keep the cartons in a closet in a kind of lumber-room. I keep them dark, dry and cool to make them last longer.

I only bring them out when I'm home alone, which unfortunately isn't that often.

Even if I don't always pop balloons, sometimes I just inflate them and enjoy them, I don't like to "play" or to do anything with balloons while someone else is in the house. There always can be an unexpected or accidental pop.
        Last edited by Regular Guy; 05-01-2016, 12:40.

Comment

• blnppr
          • Jan 2016

I'm older now, so it's been a long time since I've had to hide my balloons. When I was younger, living at home, I kept just a few Q16s hidden. I was a semi popper then and enjoyed sitting on them.

I found that when the parents were asleep, I could blow up a balloon and put it on my bed. I'd gently sit on it and cover the parts of the balloon I wasn't sitting on with my bedspread and pillow. When a balloon did pop, it was very muffled. I never woke anyone up, so I guess it worked!

Comment

• charliekelly
            • Jun 2014

When I was younger, I just had to hope that there was a point in the week that no one else was going to be in the house for a while so I could play for a while. Luckily, I had night classes in college and now have a night job so I get all the time to myself during the day and can get a little play in before going to work.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
              • Mar 2016

I still do live with my parents. They pretty much know about my fetish, but I still try not to draw attention to it. I have to play with my balloons late at night or early in the morning, and sometimes I can get away with it when nobody else is home.

Comment

• BLoon157
                • Oct 2020

I live with my parents too
                I have lot of balloon hidden in my room.. from smaller to some really big (RCR, Cattex GLs and also a climb in one..)
                I'm an Apple users and sometimes I repair laptop/tablets/computers of my friends so... when I order some balloons online, when the package arrive I saw "just some electronic replacement stuff" and no-one opens before me the package.
                All my balloons are storage safely in plastic bags into every original Box of all my laptop/phones/tablets and also drone and photo and video maker stuff.
                I "keep the box in the case I want to sell some of my working stuff" but there is another why ^^'

Comment

• AnyNokosGame
                  Amateur Writer/MMD artist
                  • Oct 2020

I live with my parents as well.

I suppose I'm lucky, because my parents never really cared even when I have been caught.

Comment

• JOhara
                    • Jul 2015

When I lived home I would hang out alot in my bedroom playing games and such. When I was younger, 11 or 12 yrs old and received a helium balloon from a party I’d go in my room and gently ride/hump it careful not to pop it or make noise.

As I got older I bought balloons and hit them in a drawer under other items and would pull out a balloon or two to play with more aggressively when the house was empty.

I never did get caught which was surprising

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

I got caught a few times 'in the act' when I was living at home, but nothing really got said at the time..... though things did rear their awkward head after I'd moved out in conversation, but at that time I couldnt really bring myself to explain to my parents as to why. Now I'm older I can explain things- if I have to and indeed did a few years ago but it's nothing to really be ashamed of. You are what, or who you are. Its not something you involuntarily become with age either- effectively it's a trate hardwired into us all at birth is fetisism whatever actually turns you on! It's certainly isn't a thing someone can say to- I never bought you up like that n no family member nor friends should morally shame you for being who you are. For me balloons, nor inflatables, or latex gear and all the other stuff I'm into never have or did take over me or my life in a 24/7 lifestyle sense and I certainly never have lived this life 24/7- and neither ever have I felt the urge to turn into a raging animal at the first sight of a balloon or an inflatable out in public- but I still very much enjoy the tension building as you take a balloon and start to inflate it bigger and bigger. You'll never beat that adrenalin rush within you get from balloons, or inflatables.

Somewhere early on theres this trigger moment and the rest as they say is history.

Comment

• QuickRide1284
                        • May 2019

Currently and also when I was younger I buy most of my balloons at retail stores and keep my stash hidden in a box in my closet. I recently ordered some balloons on ebay and was pretty happy they came in discrete packages however I still had to make sure I got to the packages before another family member got to them, just in case they figured out what was inside.

Comment

• phbsbln
                          • Oct 2020

I generally don't bother risking it. I'll only play if the house is otherwise empty, which rarely happens these days. I miss it a lot, but I can make do with just videos.
                          Last edited by phbsbln; 29-10-2020, 15:45.

Comment

• loonerlee
                            • Dec 2018

When I was younger and hat home I never often purchased balloons, when I did buy them the biggest ones where 16", I would store them in my wardrobe and when I used them I would pop them out of anger for what I was as I knew nothing of what a looner was. I used to hate my self.

Comment

• marja

When I was still living with my parents I used to decorate my room with balloons (I still do so, compared to having flowers each week, balloons are pretty cheap). Every now and then my balloons got old and I popped them to get rid of them. I usually inflated new ones to replace them. I enjoyed blow to pops the most, but I usually did that when no one was at home, because I noticed they were much louder than popping old balloons. Although it did happen that one of my parents or siblings came home and heard the pop. I just said I popped a balloon, or was distracted while inflating a new one. So I never had problems with it. I'm not sure if the decoration excuse works as well for guys as it worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎