Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcronin
    • Sep 2019

Lady P (Miyu) is back!

Hey guys, I do not normally advertise but I was mucking around youtube and found LadyPei.... Apparently she is back =) Hoping to see more of her =)

Link here:
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Attached Files
  • jcronin
    • Sep 2019

Re: Lady P (Miyu) is back!

Here she blow to pops one yellow and one green neon balloon in a tight space =)

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• jcronin
      • Sep 2019

I might as well keep going. Another post has been uploaded. Video quality is not too good but Miyu is always cute when the balloon is about to pop.

Waking up with balloons
      Attached Files

Comment

• miyuloons
        • Apr 2020

Happy to find someone who found my YouTube channel and posted it here! Thank you!!!

Comment

• Tracy
          • May 2018

I generally don't find online balloon content terribly interesting, but Miyu your clips are terrific. Very engaging and well thought out. Nice work!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎