Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe Sixpanel
    • Sep 2018

But What If She Pops It? Chapter 2

I finally finished another chapter in my beach ball story. I Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

But What If She Pops It?

Chapter 2: Aroused, Terrified, and Hopeful

"Hey, Jude! I didn't mean to sneak up on you. I've only been standing here for like two minutes. I must say, I'm really impressed by your attention to the pool. Either that or you were on some far off planet." Liz laughed and said, "Beat it! Go take your break. My turn to sit here and stare at the pool."

Julian smiled weakly at Liz and stammered, "You.. you.. know? Maybe I.. I'll just sit here with you for a..a bit and uh..uh enjoy my break here." He couldn't possibly stand up in front of Liz and the other patrons right now, as no amount of bathing suit adjustment or towel placement could hide his erection.

Liz gave Julian a long, searching look as her bright blue eyes widened with a questioning look. Julian could feel his cheeks grow hot with embarrassment as the moment dragged on. Finally, she smiled and said, "Suit yourself. I wouldn't mind the company." She plopped down on the bench next to Julian, crossed her legs under her, and stretched her arms out wide along the top of the bench rail, her left hand just behind Julian's shoulders, almost touching him.

Julian piled his towel higher over his crotch in an attempt to hide all evidence of his boner and glanced over at Melinda, whose beach ball was now becoming completely smooth as she continued to puff into it. Her arms were wrapped around the ball on both sides, with one finger of her left hand gently poking at the vinyl to gauge its tightness. This was the point that caused the most excitement (and fear) for Julian, as the beach ball stopped being a soft bag of air and became a true balloon. From this point forward, every additional breath would expand the already tight ball, with the thin vinyl membrane approaching its breaking point. It seemed to Julian that if the woman had not stopped inflating it by now, she might not stop until the ball(oon) burst.

Julian's balls spasmed again, but much harder this time as he fully ejaculated into his bathing suit. He gasped and shook, then hunched forward and pretended to swat away a biting fly at his feet. He stayed that way for a few seconds as his pulsating member spewed the last of the hot ejaculate into his suit. His cheeks were also burning now, as felt sure that Liz must be aware of what was happening. He slowly sat back up and glanced at Liz out of the corner of his eye as he leaned back against the bench.

To his relief, Liz did not seem to notice. "Oh, hi Mrs. Romano! I didn't see you there behind that big beach ball."

Melinda (aka Mrs. Romano) smiled at Liz as she placed her finger over the valve of the beach ball, but to Julian's consternation, she apparently had no intention of plugging it up just yet. "Hey there, Liz! We're still good for Saturday night, right? I'm so grateful that you're available to babysit my girls on short notice, and that I can feel good about leaving my kids with you for a full night. They really adore you!. Most girls your age always seem to have big plans on Saturday night," she said as she inspected her ball and returned the valve to her mouth and forced another long breath into the tight vinyl balloon.

Liz laughed. "I don't mind at all, and I really do enjoy spending time with your girls. They're very sweet kids. Besides, it's summer and I'm a lifeguard. Saturday's just another day with my schedule. Don't worry about ruining my social life. I go out many other nights of the week."

Mrs. Romano put another breath into the beach ball, which now looked much larger than any sane person would inflate it unless they intended to pop it. She put her finger over the valve once more. "Well then, I guess I can feel good about encouraging you to not be a heathen every night of the week," she laughed. "Anyway, I'm really grateful for your help. It's our tenth anniversary this weekend, and I'm going to surprise Tony when he returns from his trip with a hotel room for just the two of us." She sighed blissfully, "It's hard to believe it was ten years ago we got married - July 14, 1978. And now the eighties are almost gone along with my twenties."

The lady continued to occasionally puff into her ever-growing beach ball as she and Liz chatted and discussed the details of their childcare arrangement. The bright colors of the ball began to lighten as the vinyl stretched, allowing more light to filter through the walls. Julian, with his sticky shorts and now shrinking member, was no longer aroused. He was petrified. This beach ball was going to pop very soon, and no one seemed to be the least bit concerned - not Melinda, nor Liz, nor Kelly, nor any of the other adults or children at the pool. And Julian was trapped, unable to get away from this ball that couldn't possibly take one more breath before exploding.

She inhaled and blew again into the ball, emptying her lungs. The beach ball somehow made room for the additional air.

Finally, Liz said, "You might want to be careful, Mrs. Romano. Remember what happened the other day."

Melinda put one more small, forced breath into the hyper-stretched ball and this time plugged the valve and pressed it into the ball. She examined her work as she spun the ball slowly between her hands. Some beach balls get a little oval shaped when they're overblown, but this one stayed a perfect, beautiful sphere. It was the largest 24" beach ball Julian had ever seen, and looked as if it might explode if someone looked at it the wrong way.

She winked at Julian before turning to Liz with a sheepish grin. "That wasn't my fault! It was an old beach ball and must have had a defect. I admit it was a little embarrassing when it went 'boom' and everyone stopped and stared at me. My girls certainly weren't happy with me, either, since they had no ball to play with after that. This one is a different brand and seems to be made of a stretchier plastic. I think they're supposed to be blown up bigger." Melinda spun it again and gave a gentle squeeze, feeling the tight springiness of ball. "Seems like a good one." With that, she tossed it to over to her girls, who began tossing and batting it about with several other kids in the pool.

Julian's mind was racing with the image of this nice, pretty lady blowing up a beach ball until it popped in her face, and knowing how close she came to popping this beach ball today while he was sitting just a few feet away. He had no idea how to act at this point, nor what to say as this beautiful girl of his dreams was sitting right next to him calmly talking about witnessing the exploding beach ball.

Liz glanced over at him and gasped. "Jude! Are you okay? You're sweating and shaking. What's wrong?," she asked with concern.

Julian did his best to pull himself together. "I'm fine. Really, I am. I think maybe I've just had a bit too much sun," he replied lamely.

"Well, go back to guard station and get out of the sun, you idiot! You've got another rotation that starts in about five minutes, you know. Go cool off!"

Julian agreed and carefully stood up with his towel looped over his elbow and dangling in front of his waist. He marched quickly to the guard station and went straight to the men's room to clean himself up as best he could. Then he dove straight into the cold water of the pool and swam slowly underwater while trying to rub out any remaining stain from his suit. He got out, toweled off, and went to replace Amy at the lifeguard chair for the shallow end.

It wasn't until after he'd been in the chair for few minutes and he'd finally calmed down that he remembered the knowing wink Mrs. Romano had given him after blowing up that beach ball to such an enormous size. He thought to himself, "What was that about? It almost seemed as if she knew what she was doing to me with that beach ball. But that's impossible, right? Who would ever even consider that someone could be turned on by inflatables?"

At the end of the day, Kim (the manager) sent the guards out to clean up the grounds. Julian, his mind still swimming with the image of the tight beach ball and imagining the ball that was blown to pop by Mrs. Romano, scoured the grassy area for trash. He found several napkins, cardboard hot dog trays, and way too many cigarette butts, which he picked up with a long stick with a nail on the end and put in a trash bag. As he headed back to the guard house with his bag of trash, he noticed Liz coming back from the baby pool area and bouncing a small, 20" beach ball. It was the one Julian had seen floating around neglected earlier.

Liz and Julian reached the guard house about the same time. "Somebody finally left us something cool to play with," said Liz. "Catch!" she said as she threw the ball at Julian's head.

Julian reflexively caught the ball and felt its softness. It still had some wrinkles at the seams and was very soft from sitting in the sun all day. "Cool," said Julian as he hit it in the air back to her. Soon they were hitting it back and forth, trying not to let it hit the ground. Several of the other guards joined in, and they formed a circle as they continued the game. His friend, John, was showing off and hitting the ball with extra force to make it soar as high as possible. This concerned Julian a bit, but mostly he was just enjoying the rare chance to play with a beach ball in a guilt-free manner. The exercise felt good after sitting around all day, and soon they were all hot and sweaty. Naturally, they moved the game to the pool as they all jumped in the water and continued playing.

After a short while, the cold water made the ball seem underinflated. Liz was the first to notice (after Julian, of course) and grabbed the ball as it came near her. "This ball needs more air," she said as she pulled out the stem and opened the valve.

"Ew! You're not going to put your mouth on that, are you?" asked John. "Who knows what kind of person slobbered on that ball?"

"Oh, whatever," said Liz. "There are germs everywhere. Besides, it's been in the chlorinated pool all day. I think I'll survive." With that, she raised the valve to her lips, inhaled deeply as her ribs expanded under the tight swim suit, and blew a long, deep breath into the ball. Julian was staring at her, as he'd longed to see Liz doing this for quite some time. Liz caught his eye and smiled at him as she puffed another big breath into the expanding ball. The wrinkles disappeared with the second breath, but Liz put two more breaths in for good measure before she was satisfied with the ball's firmness.

She plugged the valve and quickly threw it hard at Julian's head. "Think fast, Jude!" she yelled as it bounced off his temple. Not only was Julian too slow to react, he had barely even moved given his state of awe at watching Liz blow up, and slightly overinflate, the beach ball. Everyone laughed in a friendly manner at Julian's expense. Julian laughed sheepishly and was extremely grateful he was in the water where no one could see the growing bulge in his swim suit.

Soon, Kim called the fun to a halt. "Come on, you guys. It's time to lock up and go home. Give me the ball so I can put it in the 'lost and found' box where it belongs. John threw the ball to her as they all climbed out of the pool - Julian exiting the pool last as he needed a bit more time to adjust his crotch and allow his boner to recede a little. After climbing out, he quickly grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist. He glanced over and noticed Kim pulling the plug of the beach ball and squeezing it to her chest as it quickly deflated. "Yup, fun is over," thought Julian.

As they packed up their stuff and headed out the gate, Liz stopped Julian in the parking lot. "Hey Jude, what are you doing Sunday night?"

"I don't have any plans," said Julian. "Why? What's up?"

"It's the last night of the fair up in Beaverton. A bunch of us are going. It should be fun. You should come out and meet up with us there," said Liz with an imploring look.

"Uh... okay. Sure. That would be great. Thanks!" Julian could hardly believe she had just asked him out to join her and her friends, even though he knew she was just being nice. Liz was a very popular girl at school, and she obviously hung out with the popular crowd. That crowd did not normally include Julian. He had nothing against the popular crowd, but his shyness generally kept him from socializing too much with people outside of his few close friends.

"Cool," said Liz. "I know you don't hang out with that crowd much, but I think they'd like you. Besides, I think it would be more fun with you there." Liz smiled shyly and even blushed a little, a look that Julian had never seen from this girl who always projected so much self-confidence. Liz shook herself and laughed easily. "Alright, then. See you back here at the salt mine tomorrow morning. Same bat time, same bat channel." With that, she turned and walked toward her car, a sporty little red Pontiac Fiero.

Julian walked over to the fence and unlocked his bicycle, a trusty old 10-speed he had since middle school. He could not stop smiling. Just maybe, he thought as he pedaled slowly home, now that high school is over, there's no longer a cool crowd and an uncool crowd. Just maybe, Liz could be his girlfriend. A boy can dream.

Unbeknownst to Julian, he was not the only person in the world who was turned on by women with inflatables. But in the pre-internet world, he had no way of knowing that there were thousands of people across the globe that were just like him. Tony Romano, husband to Melinda, was one such person.

Melinda Romano smiled mischievously as she unlocked the door to the hotel room she reserved for hers and Tony's anniversary. Tony would be landing at the airport in a few hours, and she had just enough time to prepare the room properly before picking up her kids from camp, heading back home to meet Liz at 6:00 pm with instructions for the evening, hug her kids goodbye, and then drive to the airport to pick up Tony.

She was moderately impressed by the room. It was spacious and tastefully decorated, with a long cherry writing desk by the window, a matching dresser and armoire, and a large, impressionist-style print on the wall above the king-size four-post bed. The walls were painted a deep, relaxing shade of green. There was also a huge jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and a 22" color TV with remote control. The hotel called it the 'Presidential Suite,' but Melinda did not believe any president had ever actually spent the night there (except for possibly the president of the local Elk Lodge or Teamsters chapter).

After inspecting the room, Melinda grabbed the TV remote, turned on the TV, and sat on the bed. The mattress had a plush pillow top and was very comfortable. She emptied the contents of her bag on the floral print bed spread, revealing six 24" beach balls still in their packages, as well as a wadded up 36" beach ball and large blue dolphin. She had her work cut out for her, but she didn't mind, knowing how excited Tony would be when he entered the room. And when Tony got excited, Melinda got excited, knowing she was in for a bout of wild, urgent sex. It worked for them quite nicely.

Melinda quickly opened one of the packages and removed the soft, brightly colored beach ball from within. After testing that beach ball at the pool the other day, she went back to the store to buy a bunch more. She knew Tony would love these, given their stretchiness and sturdiness, as well as the new vinyl smell. Melinda had blown up enough beach balls over the past dozen years, and by now she knew exactly the type Tony loved the most.

As she started to blow it up, she briefly thought about that poor, young lifeguard at the pool, and how she tortured him by blowing it up so big and tight. She had never even considered anyone would be turned on by inflatables before Tony told her about his fetish, but since that time, she has always wondered if other men she came in contact with had similar feelings. Over the intervening years, she became confident that more than a handful of other men (and a few women, too) were either aroused by inflatables or balloons, terrified of them, or both. She found herself blowing them up tighter and tighter in public, knowing how Tony would approve but also sending out a signal to see if anyone was inordinately interested in the growing inflatable. She liked to think she had a heightened sense of other persons' feelings toward inflatables and balloons. She called it her 'balloon-dar,' as in RADAR, a sixth sense to detect this trait in others.

That boy at the pool was definitely one such person. He thought he was being coy behind his sunglasses, but she could feel his eyes on her the entire time. She figured she would push the ball as far as it would go to see if he could keep his cool. Obviously, he was shaken, for which she felt a tiny twinge of guilt, but she also knew that he would be remembering that scene on many nights to come when he was alone in bed. She laughed wickedly, recalling the boy trying to keep his cool in front of Liz, whom he was obviously attracted to. At least he wasn't there when she popped the previous one. That one had truly been accidental, and she would have felt bad if she had upset him.

The beach ball in her mouth was almost round now, and Melinda laid her head back against the soft down pillows. She wondered if that ball she blew up in front of the lifeguard was truly ready to pop, or if it could actually have grown much bigger. She hugged the ball to her chest as she put another big breath into it, feeling the ball rise against her as she gripped and squeezed the ball with her hands. It really was a very soft vinyl material, with red, green, and blue stripes alternating with white. She wondered how big it could get as she inhaled and puffed out another big breath into the ball. She felt the breath push her hands farther apart as the wrinkles at the seams grew smaller. As soon as her lungs were empty, she took another deep breath and blew hard into the ball again. After this breath, the wrinkles were completely gone, and the ball was perfectly inflated. But Melinda knew this beach ball could take a lot more air, so she did not stop.

On countless occasions with Tony, she had blown up beach balls until she was sure they would pop, but they never did. Every now and then, they would develop a tiny seam leak, but she never had one explode on her - at least not in front of Tony. He would always cum as soon as the ball approached this point, and she was very careful in pushing it to the limit without crossing it. However, as the years wore on and Tony's comfort level with the tightly inflated balls increased, the beach balls would be blown bigger and tighter in order to cause the same sexual panic. Melinda knew that one day she would inevitably blow to pop a beach ball while making love to Tony, and she often wondered how he would react when it happened. One time a beach ball popped loudly while he was fucking her on top of it. After a moment of confusion and a brief look of distress on Tony's face, he continued fucking her, thrusting with abandon until he quickly came inside of her. It was some of the best sex she ever had, but she knew that Tony wouldn't like it if he knew she had popped one on purpose.

Melinda also knew that Tony liked to imagine her blowing up beach balls by herself, when no one was around to stop her from overinflating them. Thus, she intended to leave a few extremely overinflated beach balls in the room for when he arrived. The beach ball she was blowing up now was approaching that state. She had already put five big breaths into it from the time the wrinkles disappeared. Although it felt very tight, she knew from experience that it could take five more breaths before it would start to reach the danger point. She continued inflating it, counting her breaths. Once she counted five more breaths, she paused and examined her work.

The ball was much bigger than she expected, given that she hadn't had too much trouble putting those last few breaths in. It really was made from a very stretchy vinyl, she thought as she gently squeezed it and came to the conclusion that it could take at least five more breaths. So she put the valve back to her lips and continued blowing. After the third breath, she felt the ball grow noticeably tighter and thought it might pop with another blow, but she was determined to put two more breaths in. She emptied her lungs on the fifth breath, half expecting the ball to burst in her face. But it somehow held, and she quickly closed the valve with her tongue without losing a bit of air. The beach ball was rock hard, and she gently threw it up in the air as she laid on her back, catching it as it came gently back down to her. It seemed to almost float a bit like a balloon. She doubted Tony would have lasted long enough for her to blow it up this big.

"Okay," she said to herself. "That's the standard for the rest of the beach balls I need to blow up." Melinda spun the ball slowly between her fingers and inspected it to see if any leaks had developed. It had not developed any leaks. "Or is it?" she asked herself. She steeled her nerves and decided to see if it could take a few more breaths. She forced two more breaths in and felt the ball expand considerably. Then another breath went in. And another. And then one final breath, her cheeks bulging like a chipmunk and the vinyl protesting. Thankfully, the ball still held, and she plugged the valve again.

"Wow!" she thought. "Twenty full breaths from the point at which the seams were smooth. That might be a record for me." She got up and carefully put the ball on the desk chair. It rested on the chair's arm rests, as it was too big to fit in the seat.

Now that she knew how big these beach balls could get, she pulled out another beach ball to blow it up to the same size. She blew strong deep breaths, and it quickly inflated until the seam wrinkles disappeared. Then she started counting each breath, knowing she could safely get to 20. She got up and walked about, enjoying the fancy hotel room as she continued counting and blowing into the expanding ball: 11, 12, 13. She caught a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror and then watched herself blow it up. The ball looked enormous in the mirror, and she thought she looked damn sexy blowing it up. At least, she knew Tony would think so.

14, 15, 16, 17, BOOM!

Melinda shrieked as the beach ball burst loudly in her face and then laughed hysterically. After she calmed down, she inspected the remains of the ball. The seam between the red and white panels had split from end to end. "Damn, that was loud!" she cried. "I should have been able to sense that coming. I must be slipping. Two in one week!" She reconsidered her method of counting the breaths and decided feel was a better indicator of when a ball might burst. Every beach ball is different, after all.

After that incident, Melinda quickly inflated all but one of the remaining inflatables she brought to the hotel room. She blew up the other 24" beach balls to varying stages of tightness. One of them was blown to nearly the size of the first one, another was slightly overinflated, and the third was blown up just to the point at which there were tiny wrinkles at the seams. (She thought this would make a nice contrast to the extremely overinflated beach ball she blew up first, so that Tony would have no doubt as to the extent that ball was overinflated.) She only half inflated the 36" beach ball, figuring Tony would like to watch her finish it off, and then blew up the dolphin until it was quite firm. She knew they would be riding this roughly later tonight. She put the dolphin in the bath tub, hid two of the small beach balls in the closet and under the desk, and put the half inflated 36" ball on top of the desk. Finally, she placed the extremely overinflated beach ball alongside the gently inflated ball on the bed. The overinflated one was at least twice the size of the normally inflated one. She inserted the uninflated ball still in its package inside the room service menu.

Melinda then grabbed the ice bucket and went out into the hall in search of an ice machine. She filled the bucket with ice and returned to the room. Then she placed a nice bottle of champagne in the bucket on the desk and laid a 'happy anniversary' card on the desk next to the champagne. She also scattered several chocolates around the champagne bucket. She looked at her watch and realized she had barely enough time to pick up the kids and then get Tony from the airport. She gave the decorations one last look, adjusting the position of a few of the beach balls until they looked just right, to her. Finally, she pulled the 'do not disturb' sign off the inner door knob and placed it on the outside door knob and exited the room.

"Yes," she thought as she left the hotel and got in her car, "Tony is definitely going to appreciate his gift." It wasn't until later that Melinda realized she left the popped beach ball sitting on the floor in front of the mirror. "Oh well," thought Melinda, "That'll be interesting when Tony finds that."
  • Bobywan
    • Sep 2012

Re: But What If She Pops It? Chapter 2

Loved it! Looking forward to more between Julian and Liz though. She seems like she'd be quite the fearless teaser with no sympathy!

Comment

• Joe Sixpanel
      • Sep 2018

^ Thanks.

I'm hoping Liz and Julian get together soon, and blow up and play with some beachballs together. I'm still not sure how they get there, though.

I kind of got sidetracked by Melinda and her relationship to inflatables. It was actually much easier to write, as she is already in an established relationship with inflatables.

Comment

• Bobywan
        • Sep 2012

Perhaps something happens at the fair? An inflatable as a prize seems an obvious choice. Then Liz can blow it up, sit on it/use it as a chair, notice how nervous Julian is getting...then the fun can begin

Comment

• Joe Sixpanel
          • Sep 2018

^ I was pretty much thinking along the same lines. There will also be balloons at the fair - too many for Julian's liking.

Comment

• Bobywan
            • Sep 2012

Ooh yes, she could challenge him to a blow to pop race! Is she determined enough to hold him down if he refuses or runs away?

Comment

• Benga
              • Sep 2015

Great content. I like Melinda's attitude toward testing limits.

Comment

• Peter P.
                • Dec 2016

A little late- as often

But this needs to be commented on.

First of thanks for continuing the story.

Then contentwise:
                man you sure know how to make a twist in a plot. Never seen this coming: Melinda being "a pro" and intentionally toying with poor Julian. Fantastic idea.

Knowing here background now, her seemingly "casual" overinflation of that bb in the 1st. chapter makes perfect sense.

But how will this saga continue, so many possibilities with Melinda, Jules, Tony, and Liz involved.

Enough rambling now. Hope this is somewhat understandable (struggling with english again).

Hope you find the motivation to continue this journey

Comment

• Joe Sixpanel
                  • Sep 2018

^Glad you enjoyed it!
                  I hope to have another chapter done soon.

Comment

• loonlover817
                    • Feb 2018

Really good story man I got hot just thinking about it xd. That is my dream to find a girl who loves my great as much as me. It would be cool if all the lifeguards teased the kid by bringing a bunch of beach balls and eventually leading to a hot groupie.
                    lover your loons forever

Comment

• Sygdir
                      • Jun 2019

Hey man, great story !
                      I've really enjoy the whole "voyeur" feeling that you managed to convey !
                      I really hope we'll be able to see another chapter of this one.

Well done

Comment

• Poolboy
                        • Jun 2018

Fantastic story! I eagerly await the next chapter! Love to see what Melinda or Liz can do with an 18 pocket mattress!

Comment

• NiceGuy
                          • Nov 2021

Thanks for a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter ;-)

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎