Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gray A Loon
    • Jul 2017

Fantasy balloon fetish story?

Hello. I recently tried my hand at writing fantasy for the first time (not fetish related). And it got me thinking, about combining fantasy elements with the balloon fetish. I don't think it's been done before. How do you think I could do this?
  • RainbowYarn
    • Jan 2020

Re: Fantasy balloon fetish story?

Balloons made out of magic? They change colours, or are really strong, maybe bigger, too. Fill them with magic?

Maybe a character is experimenting with magic, and they get the idea to create balloons out of magic? Maybe they have a friend to help them?

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

I was thinking about mixing genres for my next story. Perhaps sci-fi. Two looner stuck on a ship to a new world. They smuggled some balloons with them, have to get creative to find places to play. Then when they arrive, have to start making their own balloons as there aren't any on the newly colonised planet. Pretty sure that hasn't been done before.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
        • Apr 2021

I really like the idea of a balloon sci fi story, wildheart. Only instead of the colonists having to figure out how to make balloons on the new world...what if they discover an alien vine, plant or tree that actually produces its own natural, perfect balloons? Maybe as the plant matures there could be seed pods or pollen sacks in the center that slowly inflate over time until upon reaching maturity and maximum size the "balloon " detaches and releases its contents; pollinating the planet. The colonists could arrive and find a planet littered with deflated balloons wondering just how and why! Maybe at night they will hear the squeal of deflating balloons, terrified at the sound thinking it to be some sort of creature only to discover the balloon plants the next day...and the fun begins! The colonists will have to figure a way to cultivate and grow the balloon plants...that's when a rival faction tries to seize the planet because they want to grow and market the balloon plants for profit!

...and then...that will be the ominous start...of THE BALLOON WARS!

Lmfao! I kind of lost myself there!
        All in good fun!!!

Comment

• Balloonymous
          • Sep 2017

I looked up what exactly constitutes "fantasy", just to be sure of what we were talking about, and I can say that it's been done before, but is extremely rare. This is the kind of story I specifically look for myself, but nobody really writes them at all. Guess I'm too specific in what I'm looking for, sadly.

Comment

• Infl8
            • Apr 2017

I'd love a sci-fi type of balloon story. That would be very interesting.

Comment

• atl
              • Oct 2021

I have ideas floating around in my head for both fantasy and sci-fi stories.

The fantasy setting includes magical creatures like water nymphs, but with different elements, ie balloons, but unlike their aquatic sistren they can also create balloons and also manipulate them magically.

The sci-fi story is about a immersive VR system that stimulates touch with inflatable latex pads. Usually, sexual actions need to be explicitly approved by the user, but hackers become a serious problem.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎