Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloonboy99
    • Sep 2019

Re: Poundland BARGAIN !

Which part of Poundland do you normally find the balloons in? Is it around the Christmas decorations?

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Balloonboy99
      Which part of Poundland do you normally find the balloons in? Is it around the Christmas decorations?
      It depends, sometimes where the party decorations are, face masks and the like. These were with the Christmas decorations, I am back in tomorrow so will try and get some more.

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

OK just an update. No joy from Poundland, I did however get some Qualatex 16" balloons from 'ONE BELOW', a shop that used to be a PoundWorld in another life. £1 for 50 Qualtex 16", last bag, I enquired about more but was told they were a new line and as expected people bought them for Xmas decorations. Keep an eye out, bargains are out there.

Comment

• mklep
          • Nov 2017

may know of this but Bargain Balloons has "prank balloon" deal in list You get 5 lbs of miscellaneous. first box was a bunch of 646 and smaller modeling balloons but prob 75 18 in stuffers, great 17 in crystals and some 12 in links the 2nd box I just got only 17 and 18 in stuffer all good quality prob 200-250 balloons 17 bucks

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎