Do you remember the first clip you watched?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BusterBill
    Founder, Balloon Buddies
    • Nov 2016

Re: Do you remember the first clip you watched?

I am really old. Like Biblical old.

I say that because I remember that the first clips I ever saw were before the
    existence of video. Not even analog VHS video existed at the time. But plenty
    of people had cheap Super 8mm film cameras.

The clips were very short (like 3 minutes at most) Super 8mm film reels that
    were sent to me by some of the very first Balloon Buddies. This was in the
    1980's, long before there was an Internet. We were still a pen-pal club in
    those days.

One of the clips was a guy, solo, inflating a huge balloon and massaging his
    bulge in tighty whities. The other clip was a male/female couple in which the
    girl was face down on top of a big balloon as her boyfriend enjoyed her
    doggy style. That was the first x-rated balloon film I ever saw and it blew
    my mind!

The films were silent, black-and-white, in grainy, blurry focus, and worse
    quality than even the earliest VHS tapes.

Wow, this question revived some extremely dormant memory cells.

Thank you for that!

Comment

• Poolboy
      • Jun 2018

Hahaha...ah Bill. I may not be quite biblical old, but I'm at least Ming Dynasty old lol. I remember you Balloon Buddies folks from Rasmus' ancient inflatable animals.dk site. I was & still am mainly into pool floats & vinyl inflatables. Jeez...I remember Nikodite like it was yesterday lol. Any of you vinyl guys remember my old Yahoo Group "Inflatablefun"?

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

It was a short clip that I think was taken from the Playboy TV channel. I believe She was a Japanese model called Sunari. She was bursting balloons with a sword. I found it awesome at the time :-)
        Attached Files

Comment

• hackgu7
          • Aug 2020

I saw this clip https://www.loonerpop.com/watch/alis...VSyxqiOfp.html

about 10 years back on youtube

Comment

• Asclepio
            • Sep 2018

I am sure my first clip related to balloon fetish was a clip from Mausi Looner back in 2004 or 2003 (I believe she was on her prime), actually the first video on Youtube that I saw was from Mausi. No nudes, no sex, just a beautiful lady blowing and popping some loons.
            A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• BusterBill
              Founder, Balloon Buddies
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Danniballoon
              It was a short clip that I think was taken from the Playboy TV channel. I believe She was a Japanese model called Sunari. She was bursting balloons with a sword. I found it awesome at the time :-)
              Ha! I remember that clip vividly! The clip opened my eyes to the fact that balloon fetishists existed in Japan as well in North America. I was extremely naive then, and never really considered that our fetish might be a global phenomenon. The Sunari clip was a life changer.

Comment

• Delooner
                • Dec 2020

I don't remember the first video, but I remember the first picture from BBS I downloaded on 14400 US Robotics modem, and nearly line by line...unfortunately I can't recall the the ame of that gorgeous young lady (maybe playmate?) but the photo set was so erotic... she was having poses with red and blue balloons. I wish I could see those pix again

Comment

• Delooner
                  • Dec 2020

By the way, I believe it was around 1996-1998 time. If anybody has a hint, please share!

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Delooner
                    I don't remember the first video, but I remember the first picture from BBS I downloaded on 14400 US Robotics modem, and nearly line by line...unfortunately I can't recall the the ame of that gorgeous young lady (maybe playmate?) but the photo set was so erotic... she was having poses with red and blue balloons. I wish I could see those pix again

This one? I used to run the greyfox.org balloon listserv and FTP site back in the day. I still have a bunch of images and videos from that site, although what you can find on youtube is of much better quality these days.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

The pic of the lady with the balloons looks familiar to me , is her name Corey Everson?
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
                        • Nov 2016

Dunno, I don't have any context for these photos outside the filenames. Most of those aren't terribly helpful, although some of them do have names or recognizable people in them. I can't even play a bunch of the videos in Windows anymore, the codecs are so old. I really should transcode them to Mp4 in Linux one of these days. There's really not anywhere I can put all of this stuff, what with copyright and all.

Comment

• Delooner
                          • Dec 2020

I remember this one as well, but it is not. She was blonde or brown slightly curly haired girl (maybe with horizontal stripes on her shirt?), just having underwear below. Was a full set, and one of them I remember particularly, she was sitting on her legs, some red and blue crystal 16 inches around, and she was holding one close between her legs. Quite sensual pictures...

Comment

• Delooner
                            • Dec 2020

Found her! Wendy Kaye

Comment

• ElInflator
                              • Oct 2020

One of the first clips, and my favourite, is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McR_s2JXBvI

Since I was a kid, I watched several scenes on tv featuring inflation of cartoon characters, until I discovered that I had a fetish for animal inflation. It hasn't been long since I accepted it, because I felt like a weirdo before. I thought I was the only one with a fetish like this

Comment

• tebe2hu
                                • Jan 2017

The very first balloon clip that grabbed my attention was this one, this innocent B2P clip:
                                Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

The first 'real' balloon fetish video I received from Luna, the balloon goddess. She sent me the 'Luna and Emma's first Balloon Video' on a video CD. I still keep it with her signature.
                                I also remember well the videos of Cheryl (Cherylssecret), Katya and Nata the Russian beauties (balloonheart) and I mustn't forget to mention Maya (Emmasballoons) the other corner of my heart. At the beginning all the girls I mentioned spent some time with the looner community, so it wasn't an extraordinary thing that they also joined the discussions on the C&B forum or on 'myspace'. I felt these girls close that made their clips even more vivid and lifelike when I watched them.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎