X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casey88
    lukmanrewa
    • Jun 2012

Pops + shreds

Just found out that we have been doing the sit to pop and stomp to pop the WRONG way !

I highly believe most if not all of us have been sitting and stomping balloons horizontally i.e. sideways. We sit on the body of the balloons with the neck facing out, same goes when we stomp them and normally even though its loud but they dont shred much.

Now if we do it vertically, the results are different. Its way louder and shreds a lot. In order to do that, we need to stomp/sit on the neck of the balloon, that way the force of the pop is distributed evenly; resulting in louder explosion and more shreds.
  • Danishlooner
    • Jan 2018

Re: Pops + shreds

Noooo way. 99% of the fun in sitpopping and stomping is because the neck grow out. The bigger the neck, the more fun it is.
    Sitting on the neck would be so boring and suck all the fun out of it.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Danishlooner
      Noooo way. 99% of the fun in sitpopping and stomping is because the neck grow out. The bigger the neck, the more fun it is.
      Sitting on the neck would be so boring and suck all the fun out of it.
      I have to agree. Seeing the neck expand is one of the best parts of sitting on balloons for me. I'm in no way interested in making the pops louder either.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

While I do agree necks are super fun and love seeing the neck bulge out I also really enjoy it when a balloon shreds so I am excited to try this my self shreds are so satisfying

Comment

• ShredFox
          • Mar 2019

Underinflated balloons sat on with the neck facing upwards or downwards make pretty sturdy seats as well, even the less expensive ones. I found that a 9" party balloon filled to about two thirds can support my weight easily if it doesn't have bad defects.

Something that's also fun with balloons that are slightly underinflated: stomp it after pushing the neck into the body with your foot and have yourself a nice pair of latex socks!

Comment

• srob2
            • Dec 2017

If you want loud and shredded, use more air. A s2p will never be as loud as a b2p, but blowing a balloon as big as possible without it popping, then sitting on it, can be fun.

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by srob2
              If you want loud and shredded, use more air. A s2p will never be as loud as a b2p, but blowing a balloon as big as possible without it popping, then sitting on it, can be fun.
              It’s possible for it to be louder. Blow it really big and sit on it hard and there’ll be more pressure on the balloon than simply blowing it.
              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• bfinch2000
                • Feb 2020

got to agree with the people saying that the fun is in seeing the neck stretch out, that always turns me on more! also if you're a guy and you're sitting on it naked, the neck complements things quite well :P

Comment

• SirSquishy
                  • Mar 2020

The neck of a balloon popping out makes me think the balloon is getting a boner.

I'm a straight male, but I'm somewhat turned on by that.

Comment

• Zachd
                    • Jul 2018

I agree as well. The neck is a big part of the fun for me. That said, if a balloon is being too stubborn with the neck pointed out, sometimes I will point it down to put the balloon under extra strain if I really want to pop it.

Comment

• Slugamano
                      • Jul 2016

I always stomp them vertically, it's much more fun...

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎