X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BLoon157
    • Oct 2020

Have also you a "double-face"?

Hi everybody!
    I'm new here and I don't know if it was already talked about that.

I'm a looner, but I don't know exactly what type (popper, semi or not) because there were a lot f situations that make no sense... something like a paradox.

When I'm out of home, when I saw random balloons on the ground (happens sometimes in parking place of shopping centers) I'll pick them with me and deflate them. If I see a store with balloon I'll just ask one when it look like that they're going to get rid of them.. randomly.
    When I'm alone home I just blow balloons (I have a lot, many of them bought in school trips) and stay with them or have some play, but I have a really big fear of pop and also If I try to pop, I blocked. When they pops randomly I feel not very well, for example..

BUT

When I'm with my girlfriend I WANT that the balloon pops, I love when we push and torture the balloons to the limit and often it pops and in that case I love that.... if necessary I ask to my gf to nailpop it if it resist too much to the stress...

On internet I read that there are poppers, no poppers and semi poppers... when I'm alone I'm a 100% not popper, with my gf a 100% popper, so I'm a semi popper...? but on internet I read that semi popper are who just accept the pop of the ballon.. but in my case if I'm alone I fell not very well and if I try to pop I get blocked.. and I'm in the opposite side with my gf.. I WANT absolutely the pop...

is it like that also for you...?

sorry for my bad English.. If there is already a thread sorry for this "repost"

thank you and have a nice days!
  • Common Loon
    • Aug 2020

Re: Have also you a "double-face"?

I think a lot of looners are similar -- where the social and sexual context brings out different feelings and different behaviors.

After all... for example, most of us have a very different reaction to encountering a balloon in an everyday life situation, vs. a balloon at home during sexy balloon play time. It could be the same balloon, being treated the same way, but the sexual context elicits a sexual response whereas in the everyday non-sexual situation it doesn't.

I know that I, and probably many of us with lingering fear of the pop, have very different experiences when I'm alone versus when I'm around others. For me, it's the reverse of you actually! I am much more fearless and unashamed when I'm looning solo, because there's no one else there whose reactions I have to worry about, or who I might feel embarrassed in front of if I myself have an unexpectedly bad reaction to the pops that I *crave* when I'm looning alone.

But when others are around, even my spouse, I'm so much more self-conscious about popping. Mainly, probably, because I'm projecting my own anxieties about popping onto others -- imagining myself in their shoes, with someone else (me) in complete control of the balloons, not knowing what their intentions are or if they're being careful enough or if/when they will pop. Those situations trigger my phobia when I'm on the other end, so I feel nervous when I do it myself in front of others.

Of course, there are exceptions - if I know that the other people are comfortable with the popping and are aware that it's coming (even have the opportunity to join in if they want), then I can relax some and enjoy again.

But it's highly situational for me, just like it is for you. So this is probably normal for semi-poppers, I'd guess!

Comment

• BLoon157
      • Oct 2020

thank you for the reply!

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

I'm a hopeless phobic non-popper even if oddly I do like fireworks (less the firecrakers).
        I play balloons with extreme care, checking them continuously to be sure that there aren't some weak spots. This accuray leads me to purchase good brands only (Tuf-Tex in my case) and I feel assured to inflate them pretty big but not too tight.
        The situation changes if I play with my wife: I'm still phobic but I push myself and her to inflate the balloons bigger than usual and I'm less scared, although she sits on, squeezes or touches them with her nails; generally she plays rougher than me and this excites me.
        Sometimes we had some accidental pop but I have to say that it didn't disturb me that much, but if it happens when I'm looning alone, I would to avoid to touch them at least for a full day.
        In conclusion I can say that I don't have properly a "double-face" but we can confirm that the contexts change us.
        Last edited by palloncino90; 31-10-2020, 20:58. Reason: Typing mistakes
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Loon119
          • Jun 2018

Absolutely. Only last week went to a party. There were balloons. Nephew starts batting them around, trying to pop them so the confetti came out. My blood pressure went sky high and I had to claim I was too hot because of being sat in the kitchen and the cooker was on making food until he lost interest and went back to his xbox. Literally 24 hours later the wife is playing with my balloons and I got her to pop a 16 unique. Absolutely no problem no blood pressure issues no sick feeling. I hate parties with a passion. Most people hear the word party and imagine loads of lovely food, friends, dancing, alcohol. I think of one thing. Kids and balloons and it fills me with dread. Yet I'm looking forward to my birthday in a couple of weeks when Ive been informed there will be heels and several popped balloons
          Last edited by Loon119; 31-10-2020, 09:40.

Comment

• BLoon157
            • Oct 2020

Thank you for the reply!

Comment

• Common Loon
              • Aug 2020

I know one thing: that horny changes everything. When the situation is sexual & the fetish kicks in, the fear diminishes. Without a sexual response, though? Pure fear.

For me that's proof that balloon fetish mostly isn't about the balloons themselves, it's about how the balloons heighten the senses I'm already feeling. They add a sort of "dangerous energy" to the air that is a big turnoff when I'm not turned on, and quite the opposite when I am

Comment

• t17forLife
                • May 2015

I have an "off switch" so it's not an issue for me. If I see balloons on display at a store or other public place, I think "yep. those are balloons alright." If I see a kid playing with one, especially at a family gathering, I think "yep. that's a common activity alright." I've even assisted with blowing up balloons and punchballs at gatherings before, not an issue at all.

But if I'm at Party City and one of the young female employees is filling up a 24" Amscan from the helium tank? It goes something like "hell yeah that's the hottest thing ever, let me come rant and rave about it on BTP.net!"

Comment

• BLoon157
                  • Oct 2020

Thanks for reply!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢