Old 18-09-2020, 03:40 AM
Professional Overinflator

LoonerJeff is on a distinguished road
Default My Complete Looner Journey Thus Far...
This is a recount of my balloon fetish history to the best of my ability, from my journey of discovering, to overcoming my phobia of balloons. My goal in making this thread is to help other looners understand their fetish, and themselves in a deeper way. This is also an excellent excercise for me to process this part of my life. I hope to those who read this - that you will feel encouraged to accept yourself for who you are, as I was quite tormented over being a looner for years.

This is going to be a long one, so as a pre-TLDR, I believe the only way to conquer your fears is through gradual increased exposure (There is plenty of psychological literature that suggests the same), and that is the method I used to eventually do a real, intentional B2P. I've always been interested in the psychology of the fetish and over several years, I think I've really gripped an understanding of my balloon fetish, and want to share what my "journey" has been like so far. My recent first B2P was honestly a pretty significant event for me, as strange as that may sound, so I feel particularly inspired to write about it, enjoy! This story gets extremely personal, so you’ve been warned :P

I think most people who are part of the looner community agree - their experience with balloons started with a general fondness for or fascination of balloons, shocker I know. My experience is no different. I have a pretty good memory; especially when it comes to significant events in my life, so I can recall a surprising number of memories far back from childhood involving balloons.

Though it was not my first time being exposed to balloons, what I imagine started this whole path to becoming a looner happened when I was ~3 years old. My first significant memory coincided with the birth of my younger brother. I come from a family with 5 other siblings; I fall in the middle of the pack. Either my parents or my older sisters had arranged a really nice balloon arch above the garage, made up of massive balloons (I swear it feels like they were 24's, but because I was so small, I bet they were actually 16's.)

A few days before my brother was due, I found these massive balloons in my sisters' rooms, I think one was white and one was pink. I was absolutely mesmerized by the size, feel, and smell of them, not in a sexual way of course, but I just found them very pleasant. Long story short, I ended up popping one of them out on our playground while on the swing set - I felt terrible because I grabbed them without their permission, and then popped one of their gorgeous balloons. There were many tears - partly from guilt, partly from being startled, and partly because I really liked that balloon.

When I was still young, around the same age, probably not much older, I remember going with my mom to the mall for something, and we walked into a store whose storefront had a display with a bunch of huge balloons on the ground inside. In that moment as my mom was doing who knows what, I can remember wanting nothing more than to just jump into that display and feel them float and bounce around me, I could only dream lol. They gave me and my older brother two white and clear helium balloons before we left and tied them to our wrists... they were wonderful. I think I accidentally popped mine by hitting it with a baseball bat in the air (RIP)

There are a few fleeting memories that happened as years passed: playing with a mylar balloon in the living room, grabbing balloons from my oldest sister’s graduation party, getting a dozen or so helium balloons from the ice cream shop my sister worked at, and a few times I raided my sisters’ rooms in search of balloons, because they typically had some for one reason or another. As you may have noticed, I was a pretty terrible little brother xD. In my defense, I was still too young to come by balloons any other way, and it felt somewhat justified because I knew I was enjoying them way more than my sisters would lol. Bear with me, only a dozen or so more childhood memories before we get to the helpful stuff lol.

The real beginning of my sexual relation to balloons starts with my first accidental B2P. I somehow came by a few stray, uninflated balloons and hid them in a cardboard-cubby-thing you keep papers in (I told you, shockingly detailed memory). I was still but a boy at the time, but I can remember it so vividly. It was a yellow balloon, ~12”. I started inflating it and remember this feeling of awe as I watched this small piece or latex expand into my field of vision, the sound of each breath going into the balloon sounded so unique. I would pull the balloon away from my lips to get a good look at just how big it was getting, admiring how much shinier and bright it had become. At the point of bursting the balloon exploded with an ear-piercing bang, you know, the kind you can feel hit your chest, and all I remember is my heart stopping, followed by an immediate terror as to how loud the pop was. A few seconds later my dad ran down the hallway concerned, “What was that loud bang?!” I think I just outright told him I blew a balloon till it popped, feeling slightly ashamed. The fear and embarrassment in that moment has to be what sparked my fear of balloons, I’m sure of it.

As the years went by my fascination with balloons only increased. The next significant memory was of the first time I encountered girls and balloons… that was quite an experience at the time. I was in elementary school, maybe 2nd grade? Our school was doing a book drive, to encourage reading, and the participants with the most books claimed read, they won a helium balloon and I think a cheap toy from our classes “treasure chest” of rewards. As luck would have it, there were two girls I kind of liked at the time who both won balloons. I remember sitting in class watching them bop their balloons around and hit them against their desks. I was absolutely terrified by this, as one of the girl’s balloons was very overinflated – it could have burst at any second. I was so terrified I couldn’t even pay attention to the teacher’s lesson; my heartbeat was racing and I felt my handles trembling. I think she called on me to answer a question (probably thought I was zoning out), and I sheepishly told her I hadn’t been paying attention. As anxious as I was in that moment, I can’t help but notice my attitude towards balloons changed that day, as I’d never seen a girl playfully and fearlessly toying with a balloon before. There would be nights I’d lay in bed dreaming of the day I’d have a big ol’ box of massive balloons when I was older. (Foreshadowing – that dream was fulfilled in spades hahaha)

My family moved to Colorado at the time I was 12, and I said goodbye to my old friends and entered the next chapter of my life, middle school. By this age, I was starting to feel a certain way for balloons, different than in the past. It was a low-key obsession at this point. This was around the time I was exposed to Youtube, and I can remember seeing my first “looner” videos from loonersheaven, starring Seli (she was adorable, and extremely sexy to a teenage boy lol) Though I still didn’t understand my sexuality at the time, I was engrossed by the way she played with and popped balloons; there were balloons ranging from a common 12” all the way up to massive GL’s. I couldn’t believe it – there were videos of pretty girls popping balloons right on Youtube, I struck gold!

**TMI WARNING FROM THIS POINT ON**

One way I felt I could play with balloons discreetly was in the bathtub. I know this is somewhat unorthodox for most guys, but I love swimming, baths, etc. I’d fill balloons up with water, tie them off, then usually fumbled around with them, straddling and pushing the necks out. Well, one day I was soaking in the tub with a blue 12” water balloon when it happened… I was sideways in the bathtub in the fetal position with the balloon between my legs. I was rubbing and squeezing the balloon and then… POP (not the balloon, but me LOL) At the time I had no idea what was happening. My muscles started contracting so intensely it was more uncomfortable and somewhat painful than it was pleasurable. So there you have it folks, my first time ejaculating was from stimulating myself with a water balloon, what a story lol. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but I really think this permanently solidified my fetish for balloons; almost like a form of sexual imprinting.

A year or so went by and I decided to adventure to the nearby Target on foot and buy some balloons. I remember I was nervous about my purchase being suspicious, but I was still a young teenage boy so I felt I wouldn’t be under too much scrutiny :P. It was a bag of 72x 12” balloons, assorted colors. Many a fun times I had inflating those. On occasion, I would inflate one of those balloons while watching looner videos in my dad’s office where the family computer was located. I was very studious, and would often use it to do my homework, among other things, *wink wink*. Well one fateful night after completing my homework, I hopped onto the legendary “Mellyloon.com” and had myself a good ol’ fashion wank. I think I was watching one of the Vegas Girls trailers when I finished, and promptly shut the page and began cleaning myself up.

*ENTER DAD*

I damn near jumped out of the chair I was so startled, as my dad walked around the desk to see what I was doing. I shit you not, I had not even pulled my pants back to my waist yet, and as such, I had to hide my spunk-covered stomach with my shirt. I told my dad I was doing homework (A flawless excuse, as my dad knew how seriously I took my grades), but I had missed one crucial step - CLEARING THE HISTORY! My dad grabbed the mouse and as the cursor moved closer and closer to the "history" tab, I knew it was the end...

**If you read all of that above, I applaud you; genuinely, you have quite the attention span lol. There is so much more I want to write, but I'm a bit fried after typing to this point. I plan to add more soon**

Last edited by LoonerJeff; 18-09-2020 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Revisions/Adding more story
Old 18-09-2020, 03:24 PM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Complete Looner Journey Thus Far...
Nice story, It is always good to have something interesting to read while I drink my coffee in the morning. Thank U for sharing it, I really enjoyed all the story, you have the touch of a writer
Old 18-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Professional Overinflator

LoonerJeff is on a distinguished road
Thanks mate! I actually used to write semi-seriously years ago, so this has been refreshing. My guess is I'm only halfway done, so keep an eye out for the rest, it gets pretty wild
Old 18-09-2020, 08:29 PM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
I'll be waiting for the next par
Old 18-09-2020, 10:12 PM

globos&bears is on a distinguished road
Interesting, how do you describes the feelings and sensations about beeing surrounded with balloons is very similar to my expirience. Also I also have had my first "pop" with a balloon in the bathtub. I spent hours of my time "taken a shower" with balloons in my teens. My family never knew but I guess they asked theirself why I took so much time to take a bath. ;-)

Hope to read more about your story.