Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cho
    • Mar 2019

Re: Other fetishes

Besides my balloon fetish, which is pretty prominent, if have many other kinks which i only feel very rarely. And those are too many to name all of them.

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Micks101
      I have a fat fetish also but nowhere into it as much as balloons, love big bellies!
      I'm into tremendously obese women. Put them on pool toys and I'm driven to distraction. There are a lot of very heavy people who are into each other. The heaviest woman I've hooked up with is about 800 pounds. One I hook up with regularly is almost 600. My partner is 440. I love seeing them in their underwear, and the 600 pound woman can squeeze into leggings and yoga pants, and I love to see that, too. I'm almost 600 pounds. All four of us have sat on an air mattress out of the pool, and on a four-person float in the pool, and we've been on other inflatables of all sizes in and out of the pool, two and three of us together, many times. Popped a goodly number of them. There are a couple smaller but still chubby women (200-300 pounds) who are into having me sit or lay on them, and we've done that on inflatables, too.

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

Cosplay is great, another fetish of mine.

Comment

• Harley
          • Jan 2016

I like to see women blow in most any way, not just balloons and inflatables.
          Oh, and I have a thing for ladies in bow ties, but that should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with my pics or stories...

Comment

• Smothered by tits
            • Mar 2019

Other than balloons i really like extra busty ladies(d cup to about g cup)
            And i always wanted to have sex with a nun something about it being so wrong yet so very very right.

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Blowitbig
              I love shiny spandex pants, tight bike shorts , lycra and yoga pants
              They make sporty nylon yoga pants for woman up to about 500 pounds, and I've seen 600 pound women squeeze into them. It's exciting to even think there's a market for them in that size. I like to see them stretch so much they become see-through in the fattest parts, and they stretch so wide that they become short and pull up on the legs and down at the hips. A woman way too big for her leggings spends a lot of time pulling up at the waist of her pants, and sometimes bouncing to stuff herself back in, and it's lovely.

I'm also into panty lines.

Comment

• heaviest
                • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
                i really like extra busty ladies
                I never would have figured that out

Comment

• JoyToy

The usual pool toy fetishes, anything water or swim related. Inflatables on the water.
                  Snorkeling flippers on an attractive woman swimming is always a big one.
                  Being immersed in a bottomless vat of mud, or pudding/ syrup -- I guess its a WAM thing and its the silky texture/buoyancy of it all that turns me on. The whole mud/quicksand community.
                  Underwater self pleasure/with breath control/ or fem dom.

Comment

• Sarah

Another unusual one i have is mid air sex. I do love the sense of extra addition of vibration running through me whilst reaching climax.
                    Thankfully i am a pilot and so can take my gf up and we can do a but of mid air sex once in a while when I am off duty.

Keeping tge plane safe as my eye get ready to pop out has taken some rehearsal over time x

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Sarah
                      Another unusual one i have is mid air sex. I do love the sense of extra addition of vibration running through me whilst reaching climax.
                      Thankfully i am a pilot and so can take my gf up and we can do a but of mid air sex once in a while when I am off duty.

Keeping tge plane safe as my eye get ready to pop out has taken some rehearsal over time x
                      Got to be careful with that. I remember a fatal accident where the pilot and their partner were both found naked on the back seat. Can’t remember the details though. Auto pilot isn’t really enough with GA planes. Most aren’t equipped with ATAS so you always run the small risk of air collision. I’m sure you play safe, just be careful.
                      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Sarah

Naked? Back seat? Think they played in bigger planes than me. I tend to use a UK bulldog (like an RAF trainer) and there are no back seats. And this girl has been giving and receiving orgasms from my girlfriends mid air for years without mishap. I stay belted, the passenger is the one who tilts.

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

Naked? Back seat? Think they played in bigger planes than me. I tend to use a UK bulldog (like an RAF trainer) and there are no back seats. And this girl has been giving and receiving orgasms from my girlfriends mid air for years without mishap. I stay belted, the passenger is the one who tilts.
                          That’s alright then. It’s when you leave the pilots seat it becomes a problem. Think the accident I was talking about was in a Cessna 172 or something similar. The pilot actually got out the seat and did it on the backseat when something went horribly wrong. Glad to hear you’re not that stupid.
                          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Loonatic
                            Balloons + Feet
                            • Apr 2016

I've always wondered what it'd be like to have some fun in the sky. Mentioned it as a joke to my wife before but I don't think it'd be something I could pull off, airspace is way too busy where we are haha

Awesome you've had that experience, Sarah! Nice to meet a fellow pilot on here as well. Blue skies!

Originally posted by wildheart
                            That’s alright then. It’s when you leave the pilots seat it becomes a problem. Think the accident I was talking about was in a Cessna 172 or something similar. The pilot actually got out the seat and did it on the backseat when something went horribly wrong. Glad to hear you’re not that stupid.
                            Wow, I've used the AP on the C172's with G1000 glass and I barely trust those things to fly approaches let alone have the nerve (stupidity?) to leave the seat with it in control. Not trying to be harsh, honestly a bit amazed that a trained pilot would actually do that, though.

Comment

• Sarah

Originally posted by Loonatic
                              I've always wondered what it'd be like to have some fun in the sky. Mentioned it as a joke to my wife before but I don't think it'd be something I could pull off, airspace is way too busy where we are haha

Awesome you've had that experience, Sarah! Nice to meet a fellow pilot on here as well. Blue skies!

Wow, I've used the AP on the C172's with G1000 glass and I barely trust those things to fly approaches let alone have the nerve (stupidity?) to leave the seat with it in control. Not trying to be harsh, honestly a bit amazed that a trained pilot would actually do that, though.
                              So maybe you could btp a balloon up there. Tried that? Hard as hell but well worth it.

Plan a trip out somewhere quiet. Newzeeland has loads of quiet airspace. So does the north of scotland, and that is my play ground.

Comment

• Loonorm
                                • Mar 2019

Bubble gum, as it relates to blowing up a balloon. Women with beautiful long legs wearing a short tight skirt and black nylons. Again, women with long legs and a nice bottom wearing cut-off jeans.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎