Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon with a Pin
    • Dec 2019

Fun Balloon Games with you Significant Other

Great game to try if you’re willing to spend a little. My wife and I used to sometimes hold a balloon night where we’d cover the floor with balloons. To decide how the evening went she’d tie 10 black helium balloons to her lingerie. Inside each one was a piece of paper with one of our names on it, 5 and 5. I was given a pin and had to find all of the ones with my name on it first. If I found all of hers first she won. Winner would be in charge the rest of the evening and get to tell the other how to pop or play with the balloons. For added excitement she would tie a giant (36”) red or purple helium balloon to my shaft. If I lost it was the first balloon she’d burst.

What are some games you’ve come up with?
  • xen
    • Mar 2014

Re: Fun Balloon Games with you Significant Other

Sounds like something to try one of these days...

My gf and I like wrestling in bed, sometimes we add in balloons and pop them in the heat of the moment to add to the excitement.

Comment

• Loon119
      • Jun 2018

Re: Fun Balloon Games with you Significant Other

We like to take turns in who will pop the balloons tonight and like to play how much weight will a really old balloon take. Sometimes they take a hell of a lot. Other week a really old unique took both our weight, me thrusting into it hard and pulling it towards me with my hands and still refused to bust

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎