A Dangerous Game (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon with a Pin
    • Dec 2019

A Dangerous Game (Choose Your Own Adventure)

I was a fan of choose your own adventure books back in the day and decided to take a crack at my own. It's far from complete; need to do some cleanup and editing but I think I've got it in a place where I can release an 'Alpha' version of the game. Please check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks.

Note: The characters are courtesy of Chistian Torridimare a.k.a TowersDreamLand. He is a talented artist and creator, I've commissioned him the past for a series of Balloon Fetish Comics so please check out his work on Patreon!

Attached Files
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: A Dangerous Game (Choose Your Own Adventure)

I’ll have a look when I’ve got time. I’m currently making an interactive one with sounds and graphics. It’s got almost 50 choices so far and different endings depending what you pick.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
      • Dec 2019

Originally posted by wildheart
      I’ll have a look when I’ve got time. I’m currently making an interactive one with sounds and graphics. It’s got almost 50 choices so far and different endings depending what you pick.
      That’s incredible; how long have you been working on it and when do you feel it will be ready?

Comment

• Kbeecher
        • Jan 2018

That is an amazing story! Really enjoyed it and would love to read more. Thought I might be the only one with a kink towards actually being transformed into a balloon to be at the mercy of a beautiful woman. Bravo!

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Balloon with a Pin
          That’s incredible; how long have you been working on it and when do you feel it will be ready?
          Well I started it two years ago but never finished it. Now I’ve put it all into a game engine. Day one is almost complete. I might release it then for people to try out.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
            • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Kbeecher
            That is an amazing story! Really enjoyed it and would love to read more. Thought I might be the only one with a kink towards actually being transformed into a balloon to be at the mercy of a beautiful woman. Bravo!
            Thanks! There are multiple endings but which one did you get first? Appreciate any feedback you May have as I work to improve it.

Comment

• Ballonblazer
              • Jan 2020

AWESOME !!
              So hot to read ,thanks

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                • Mar 2019

I really enjoyed the story and i should re read it to check the other path i managed to win the witches game.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
                  • Dec 2019

For those of you who have read the story please let me know which ending you got. I’m trying to compile the odds and if I need to tweak some of the choices or add more challenges.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2014

I am loving this story.
                    The first time I read it I got popped as she pleasured herself with me.
                    Since then I've read it twice more and enjoyed a less explosive ending and the same ending again.
                    You use a lot of very tantalising phrasing that pushes my buttons and I get very excited at each reading.
                    The story moves along at a nice pace regardless what path I choose, to date, but I suspect some of the less obvious choices (who would leave to go back to work?) will lead to far shorter adventures.
                    There seems to be several pages with very similar dialogue and while I appreciate how much time cutting and pasting saves someone writing a story of this nature I think successive readings will suffer a little from diminishing returns of new material.
                    That's a pretty small deficit, given how often I read my favourite stories and still get excited by them, and this is now one of them.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
                      • Dec 2019

Thank you. It’d be great if maybe I could make it an audio book and at least voice her parts and add sound effects. That’d be cool

Comment

• aron_crow
                        • May 2020

Originally posted by wildheart
                        Well I started it two years ago but never finished it. Now I’ve put it all into a game engine. Day one is almost complete. I might release it then for people to try out.
                        That's fantastic to hear, is it going to be the next installment to LoonQuest?

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎