How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoyToy

Re: How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Inflatable has to be wet or soaped well, and its that texture that does it for me. Other than that, the motion of it on the waterbed or in the pool sends me over the edge.
    A pool raft or air bed would have to be misted or baby oiled first.

Comment

• stobarts
      • Dec 2018

I just get on top of the balloons and hump n ride away till I cum or they burst whichever happens first

Comment

• Sarah

A good neck rubbing on me in the right place. Gets me really wet then it becomes squeaky as i rub.x

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
          • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Sarah
          A good neck rubbing on me in the right place. Gets me really wet then it becomes squeaky as i rub.x
          yessss

Comment

• Sarah

Oh now a fellow girl liking my comment just made me tingle and brought that thought to a whole new level. I so wish i was back in south carolina x

Comment

• Loonorm
              • Mar 2019

While I am a ‘popper’, I do use balloons to masturbate with. I will sometimes use a Qualatex Geo-donut and insert my manhood through the hole. I have begun to use the Q360 modeling balloons, twist them up, and am able to use that as a VERY TIGHT hole for inserting my manhood into. But the most common way that I do is to watch a balloon popping video as I ride a 36” balloon. What I do is slowly jerkoff, all the while taking the head of my penis and ‘bouncing’ that off of the balloon. I have found this to be an amazing sensation as the head of my penis bounces off the balloon! When I ‘pop’, I really do ‘pop’!!

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

I use the geo donut

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                  • Oct 2019

Dry humping is as lewd as I get. I don't completely strip down, mainly because I don't really need to, but also in part because I don't want to get a lot of moisture on my balloons in fear that they'll age faster. Usually I try not to pursue orgasm because just the act of cuddling, kissing, and humping my balloon feels good enough, and when I do orgasm anyway, sometimes it'll feel so good that I enter this intense post-coital bliss for about 20 minutes, give or take. Sometimes I'll put a vibrator down my pants if I want to nut though.
                  *notices bulge*

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                    • Jul 2017

Originally posted by bubblesNdragons
                    Dry humping is as lewd as I get. I don't completely strip down, mainly because I don't really need to, but also in part because I don't want to get a lot of moisture on my balloons in fear that they'll age faster. Usually I try not to pursue orgasm because just the act of cuddling, kissing, and humping my balloon feels good enough, and when I do orgasm anyway, sometimes it'll feel so good that I enter this intense post-coital bliss for about 20 minutes, give or take. Sometimes I'll put a vibrator down my pants if I want to nut though.
                    I get that, as I love riding and grinding.

Comment

• glovepopper
                      • May 2019

When I'm inflating airship balloon with my mouth, while riding/humping it, I can reach orgasm faster than without blowing it... a few times I tried to blow to pop (with mouth) GL500 balloon, while riding on it, and always it ended that I cum before balloon bust

Comment

• sgballoonfetishist
                        • Oct 2019

i masturbate with a cluster of 6, stuffed tightly in my boxers and jizz inside or hump riding a balloon column of 20 x 11" naked and jizz it on them.. doing it 2-3 times until it cannot be used again and the dirtied ones will be disposed of deflated.. hehehe..

Comment

• inflationguy2
                          • Jan 2019

I slip into a pair of pyjamas and blow up a couple of balloons and stuff them inside my shirt until I am big and puffy, then I under-inflate another balloon and insert it into my boxers and I hump it until I cum. It feels so good cause of the restrictions and it doesn’t normally take long before I pop.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                            • Apr 2017

Main way is riding it over an arm chair, leaning forward slightly and hugging another balloon. I don't intentionally pop balloons, I just do whatever feels good and it gets extra thrilling when there is the threat of a pop but I don't care any more because the stimulation feels too good. I also can just sit there on the balloon looking down at it as I put more of my body weight on.
                            I can cum this way, but I generally dont, because it's easy to edge. I get my partner to finish me off.

Comment

• palloncino90
                              • Jan 2018

If I play alone, I usually blow 3 balloons as big as I dare, I knot them together, I lie on bed and I put one in my genitals and i rub the balloon until i cum, meanwhile I hug the other two balloons.
                              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Anttemp18
                                • Nov 2019

I love to hug tight some 17 while placing a 10 inch under crotch.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎