Xtube helmethumper95 giant inflatable football - where can you buy them?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflover89101
    • Mar 2019

Xtube helmethumper95 giant inflatable football - where can you buy them?

Hey,

Anyone else watched on xtube helmethumper95 video 203 & 180?

I just wondered if anyone knows where it to get the giant football from?

I think it's about the same size as the H2O 2go 5 foot balls.

I don't think it's a 172cm/6 foot ball as he can stand upright while riding it, I've got a few 6ft balls and I find them too big and hard to ride personally.

I just can't find any forsale online, not that size and same print (solid lines that don't line up properly when the seems meet) just looks it can take quite abit of abuse and well made etc. Plus it looks nice and glossy which is my favourite.

Thanks.
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Re: Xtube helmethumper95 giant inflatable football - where can you buy them?

I have seen the videos but don’t know if you are a member who should be able to message him and and ask.

Comment

• Balloonymous
      • Sep 2017

I dunno if this is what you seek, but it is a giant inflatable football, 6-foot sized.

Comment

• Inflover89101
        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Balloonymous
        I dunno if this is what you seek, but it is a giant inflatable football, 6-foot sized.
        https://www.vat19.com/item/giant-inflatable-soccer-ball
        I've seen that thanks but that's too big, well for me anyway, I find the 5ft balls the perfect size.

Comment

• Inflover89101
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Seasidelad
          I have seen the videos but don’t know if you are a member who should be able to message him and and ask.
          I've tried joining several times but for some reason it never sends the email confirmation to complete sign up dunno why so I gave up. Might try again later. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎