Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anon
    • Feb 2019

Zulu Balloon Inflator?

Hi just stumbled across this on the internet, a cluster balloon pump.

Has anyone tried this?

Its a zulu balloon pump, as a non popper I think this would be perfect to blow them up nice and big, not to the point it'll pop in my face.

Was a bit curious on buying it as i already have another balloon pump, has anyone got this and what do you think of it?

Can you use your own balloons on this too? (Using the long thin tube to inflate it slowly_?
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: Zulu Balloon Inflator?

Yes. Someone has already succeeded in this.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by anon
      Its a zulu balloon pump, as a non popper I think this would be perfect to blow them up nice and big, not to the point it'll pop in my face.

Was a bit curious on buying it as i already have another balloon pump, has anyone got this and what do you think of it?

Can you use your own balloons on this too? (Using the long thin tube to inflate it slowly_?
      I'm pretty sure you can use your own balloons on them, however, overall, they are only designed/intended to blow up the Zuru balloons, which are about 9-10 inches. Personally, having looked at these devices, they sound great, but for what they are, they are pricey. And, in my view, the additional balloons just aren't worth it, especially for looners.

I would personally go for a normal balloon air-pump with a timer on it, that lets you inflate balloons with X seconds worth of air. That way, when you hit the button to blow them up, they will all fill to the same size, and as long as the balloon isn't faulty, or come into contact with anything sharp, it's unlikely to pop. I would recommend this one...

This one here!

It's not expensive, for what it is, and it does the job. I've had this one, for about three years now, and whilst I don't use it a lot, it does the job. It may be suitable for you too.

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

I found one of these on sale on some website a little while ago, so decided to give it a go.

It comes with an adaptor so you can blow up any balloons with it. It also has a short hose and adaptors for inflatables. There are no kind of timers for it, it just keeps blowing until you turn it off. It actually seems to be more powerful than the pump I already had (one of those pink and blue ones with two nozzles you see all over the place). It felt like it's building up heat quite quickly and the instructions said to not leave it on for more than 15 minutes. I used it to inflate a used GL700 and it went very well, so it's not a bad buy if you're looking for a relatively cheap pump, but if you're planning on filling a room, you might want something a bit more sturdy.

The balloons that comes with it are 12". Haven't tried to inflate any of them yet, but the necks seems to be glued to the tubes that you're to connect to the pump, so you have to come up with something to use them for different balloons. I saw someone on Youtube using wine corks with holes drilled through them to attach other balloons.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎