Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Good year, bad year?

Well we’re nearly at the close of 2018, but as a fetish scene have we (as members here) had a good year, or a bad year?

Personally for me I’ve really got back into balloon play again over the past year and I’ve never been happier for doing so. I know as you get older our interests change, or I guess you could argue we occasionally grow out of it so to speak, but I’ve really let myself go again with large balloons this year and despite the muscular pain for a few days afterwards as I’m hitting my mid fourties now the fun and anticipation has certainly been immense!

What’s everyone’s else’s year been like?
  • HeaveToo
    • Nov 2018

Re: Good year, bad year?

Not a bad year. Wife and I had our first child and I thought that would slow things down for me but it didn't really do much. I am not much younger than you and things do tend to slow down after 40 but it hasn't slowed down much.

Comment

• Fred
      Happy looner
      • Jul 2018

It's been my first year for me and I recon it amazing!!!
      So far I have only used 25 cm balloons and rubber gloves cause they seem to be able to withstand a lot of abuse and they don't pop as loud as balloons.
      I am really looking forward for next year as I think I am going to get a 91 cm balloon from my closest balloon shop Lombards and I am really looking forward to that.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

A pretty good year for me, in most aspects regarding balloons. I've been able to get helium, which is hugely significant to me, and procured lots of balloons of various kinds from various local stores/businesses that they've used in their displays and promotions, which would otherwise have been popped or discarded. So, all-in-all, a fairly decent year.

The only one downside, is that one store I used to get large numbers of helium balloons from, stopped using them due to supposed "environmental reasons", which saddened me hugely!

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
          A pretty good year for me, in most aspects regarding balloons. I've been able to get helium, which is hugely significant to me, and procured lots of balloons of various kinds from various local stores/businesses that they've used in their displays and promotions, which would otherwise have been popped or discarded. So, all-in-all, a fairly decent year.

The only one downside, is that one store I used to get large numbers of helium balloons from, stopped using them due to supposed "environmental reasons", which saddened me hugely!
          Which main/famous restaurants or places gives out balloons within the UK ? I will be visiting soon!

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Casey88
            Which main/famous restaurants or places gives out balloons within the UK ? I will be visiting soon!
            Hi Casey. Very few. The places I get them from, are stores/businesses I've built-up a relationship with over time, and for which I get their balloons after they've finished with them. They aren't ones that routinely give away free balloons to everyone, I'm afraid. So, my apologies, but I can't (and won't) divulge my sources.

That said, there are very few UK businesses that have balloons. Almost everyone has stopped doing them, because of the costs, hassles, or to avoid infringing on customers who don't like the sounds of balloons being popped by others. TGI Fridays in the UK used to do their own branded red or white helium balloons, but they've been phased-out in full nationally. They only do modelling balloons now, which isn't as fun. Pizza Hut used to do helium balloons. Some may still do them, but many don't. Frankie & Benny's restaurants sometimes do helium balloons, but they're cheap and not very good.

I'm afraid that's the only ones I know of. Sorry.

Comment

• Seasidelad
              • Sep 2018

The last time I was at a TGI Friday’s they had air filled ones. At the end of the evening they clear them to pop. I got four from the waitress. I passed one in Manchester they had some but they looked small.

Comment

• Seasidelad
                • Sep 2018

With air con on in a lot of places a lot of balloons oxidise. I prefer new shiny looking ones but I have had some pop suddenly with being tightly inflated in an air conditioned store and then going into different air temperatures. If you like popping a suppose it’s a great way to get a load of balloons.

For me it’s been a good year for holidays seen new places added to my inflatable collection. I got some balloons still love having them around too.

Comment

• AspergerS50
                  • Jul 2018

I tried giving up the fetish for quite a few years. However this past year I have gotten back into it again so I would say it has been a good year for me.

Comment

• BigBreathless
                    • Jun 2017

To me it's been really nice!
                    I went to a proper balloon store in Glasgow this year and was blown away by all the stuff they had there. Certified Qualatex seller and all

I've also discovered that u can enhance your looning experience by using a masturbator sleeve. It adds a fuckin amazing texture to the whole thing. U don't notice it in a bad way when u are riding and humping away - it honestly feels reeeeally nice if u use a good toy. As an idea for u:
                    Get a rifco GL900 and blow it up to desired size. I usually blow it to about 3/4 or more cuz I'm a tall dude haha. Straddle it and put the lubed up sleeve on your dick. Lean forward so it is trapped between ur body and the latex. Fuck ur brains out! Play with different positions. U can almost have doggy style fun if u go to the end of the loon and go at it

Other than that I learned to be more open about my fetish. While only my wonderful gf knows about, I feel very accepted and tell her about my fun times. She even told me that she wants to give me some alone time in our new flat together (first time living with a partner for both of us!). Ain't that some beautiful shit!

Comment

• Tracy
                      • May 2018

Not bad, not great. First half of the year I was starting with a new firm, so I really had to focus on work. But since late Spring I've been getting some good balloon time in about once a month. (For me one "session" every couple weeks would be more than enough.)

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎