Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • softsquishyballoon
    • Feb 2020

Pioneer National Latex, Qualatex, and Department Store Balloons

Confirmation that Way to Celebrate balloon are manufactured by Pioneer National Latex, which are the same manufacturers of Qualatex balloons. I'm guessing that probably most department store branded balloon are manufactured by them. I've not tried out other department stores, as I'm not much on department stores. I go to Walmart, as they also have a grocery store section.

Have any of you experienced both Qualatex and a department store brand of balloons? I'm gonna guess that those marked Qualatex are similar to their other balloons, but that more time is put into them to avoid flaws - and that's why Qualatex tends to be more expensive.
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Pioneer National Latex, Qualatex, and Department Store Balloons

I went to Walmart yesterday and picked up a pack of Way To Celebrate pink 12 inch balloons with a “baby” print. They are very pretty balloons and inflate to a nice shape. I had them to a pear shape 13 inches or so. They started to resist adding more air so I stopped at that point. Next to the print it said PBC so they must be qualatex. They seem durable and were alot of fun to play with

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

Re: Pioneer National Latex, Qualatex, and Department Store Balloons

When I worked at Party City in high school, SOME of the sports-themed 12" Amscan balloons were manufactured by Pioneer. Amscan's website shows that Everts is their predominant manufacturer.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎