How big do you blow up your balloons before it starts to worry you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuTeKh
    • Sep 2018

How big do you blow up your balloons before it starts to worry you?

So I was just curious to see what sizes every non popper blows up their balloons? How far do you push yourself to go? I dont like popping balloons but absolutely love blowing them up as big as possible! Sometimes even push myself to go farther. The pic I uploaded is a tuftex 17 that I managed to neck my very first one ever! This was right after they arrived in the mail! Was so proud of myself
    Attached Files
  • softsquishyballoon
    • Feb 2020

Re: How big do you blow up your balloons before it starts to worry you?

I try not to blow them up past its rated size - but, at the same time, I do try to get the balloon to that size. I have a measuring stick, now - so I'm able to guesstimate when the balloon has reached its full size. The softer brands (such as Unique and Tuf-Tex) are more stretchable than the less soft brands.

I'd had balloons pop on me while inflating them, and that always shakes me up.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
      • Jan 2017

I try to blow them up to rated size -- at least to when I press in on them and they aren't as soft. After they're big and taught, I deflate them to about 2/3 full so I can be sure they can take my weight while riding on top of them and not pop.

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

I will blow up my balloons as big as i can ,but after they are where i feel comfortable i lile to push my finger tips into the balloon and if they go down about half an inch its good to rub against, but less air if i hump it .
        The bigger the better

Comment

• Asclepio
          • Sep 2018

If it is a good quality brand like Tuftex, Qualatex, Belbal or Cattex (And the loons are new), i usually blow them till the neck is full or the balloon feels rock hard.
          A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• SuTeKh
            • Sep 2018

Yeah I usually prefer them to be nice and tight! Not to the bursting point but I absolutely love to see and feel that tight full balloon! Underinflated just doesn't do it for me.

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

But if i purchase helium balloons , i get blown up tight n hard so i can here them bump into each other, the noise gets me goin
              The bigger the better

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

It depends, sometimes I worry too much and I stop to blow up them even if they're still soft and with a round shape but if I'm in a good mood, I blow up my balloons until the neck gets out.
                Last edited by palloncino90; 27-06-2020, 05:37. Reason: Mistakes
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• NEKOCC
                  • Mar 2020

When I blow up a balloon, I will press the balloon's body gently. When I feel the balloon is hard enough, it is the time to stop inflating. Basically just grow up a short neck.
                  I like to cuddle them snugly so I prefer a soft but big and necked balloon. It's hard to balance "blow balloons as big as they can" and "make them soft but small"

Comment

• wildheart
                    • Apr 2015

If I’m not popping, I’ll blow anything from 11-14 very hard with a full neck. 16-24 I’ll only get a full neck as long as it doesn’t get too tight (or I have ear plugs)
                    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Chip67
                      • Dec 2019

Hello My Fellow Non-Popping Inflationists: Being a non-popping balloon inflationist for the last 58 years, I have inflated an amazing amount of Balloons. Probably Thousands or more. I inflate my faves 24" to 36" and larger Helium and/or Air-Filled Balloons to the Max. Yes, I always say to myself "should give one more Blast of Helium? or another Breath?" or sometimes I immediately say "That's Big Enough !!!!" or something I say "Damn I Guess That Was Too Much" when accidents happen. I get angry with myself when those accidents happen. But has it stopped me from Inflating to the Max ....... NOOOO !!!!!!!! LOL Happy Inflations Chip

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                        • Nov 2018

I, too, like to inflate to the max. I didn't start that way. When I was much younger, just inflating a balloon made me nervous, but I grew bolder with practice. I also learned a lot from balloon fetish videos. Good quality balloons get much bigger than most people suspect. These days my balloons get multiple inflations, each time getting bigger and bigger. I also like to add a few more breathes as the balloon softens. I do have rare accidents, but I developed a sixth sense of when enough is enough. Then I reach for another balloon.

Comment

• Tookus
                          • Nov 2019

I inflate my giants to about 90-95%. I hate it when they explode if put too much air in.

Comment

• softsquishyballoon
                            • Feb 2020

Today, when I was inflating one of three new brands that arrived, on second inflation (I always inflate my balloons twice, now) - I actually stopped at nine inches, even though I never get balloon brands marked as smaller than 12 inches, because it just felt so tight.

Incidentally enough, even before my last three ordered brands arrived (rounding out the total number of brands to 30), I was planning on putting a pause on testing balloon brands for awhile (even though I still have 117 brands remaining on my Amazon list).

So, yeah, it looks the worst ever brand I tried arrived today. But, yeah, it scares me to have balloons pop while I'm inflating them.
                            Last edited by softsquishyballoon; 12-07-2020, 00:33. Reason: minor

Comment

• PBK
                              • Mar 2019

Depends on the balloon. Tuf tex's I can really push and neck out and I'm a non-popper.
                              I really hate the bang when a balloon being blown up suddenly pops.
                              Punchballs I love to push but they get so unpredictable once the neck starts to grow. Sometimes they can be pushed, sometimes they pop one puff later. Sometimes you can tie them off and they'll pop spontaneously within an hour. It's really random.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎