Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saniscol
    • Jun 2017

balloons with neck

Hello! Perhaps is this questions answerd many times before! But wat are the best balloons for great necks? I'm ready to order at a proffesional balloon store after using local partystores and cheaper balloons but i love great necks. and the size should be 16/17/18/ inch...

Saniscol.
  • Stoiclooner
    • Jul 2020

Re: balloons with neck

I know there are some balloons with "extra large" necks, but qualatex 16", unique 16" and tuftex 17" (in this sequence) have some pretty good necks if you manage to stretch them and inflate slowly and continually.
    By my experience crystal colors seems to have bigger necks than standard colors.

Edit: just for example, see this massive 17" tuftex loon someone in the site has manage to get.

Last edited by Stoiclooner; 23-11-2020, 12:30. Reason: Adding the link

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Q16’s can get good necks but it can be difficult. Tufftex 17’s are probably the best in that size range. Q18’s have a very wide mouthpiece so it’s hard to hold onto them. Unique 16 are pretty good too, although they’re slightly less reliable.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

I would say 17" Tuf-Tex have some of the best necks in that size range, followed by 17" BSA. 18" Qualatex are really good too, but can be expensive, as they're not made for regular decorating. 16" Unique can get long, but narrower necks. Never had much luck with 16" Qualatex or Cattex.

Comment

• BYGavia
          • Dec 2017

Longest necks on their own? Probably CTI 17” or BSA 17”, but these are quite round.

I prefer Tuftex 17” because of their traditional shape and a good neck size.

Comment

• Common Loon
            • Aug 2020

In my experience the CTI/BSA 17" have long necks, but they're not very wide necks and so you have to work them considerably to get them to come out safely without overblowing the round body of the balloon.

Q16 and Q18 have almost the opposite problem, especially Q16s. Their necks are nice and wide so they come out with minimal effort but they're not super long. It also makes these balloons more annoying to tie.

My vote is also for Tuftex 17. It's a great balance between these two extremes, and rewards you if you really work and pre-stretch the necks.

Comment

• Seasider
              • Jan 2016

For me belbal 14” all day long

Comment

• loonerlee
                • Dec 2018

Yes belbal 14"!..but I like tuftex 17 " the all time best though must be qualatex 24"(rip)

Comment

• Looner Luxe
                  • Oct 2020

I vouch for the tuftex 17"! They are amazing neck really well and the material is so strong it can really take some punishment!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎