Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eduloon
    • Feb 2020

Re: Balloon Oxidation: Yay or Nay

I like the feeling and smell of oxidized balloons, but i also like the shiny and soft ones. I use serpentex balloons and its really hard to get them oxidized. They keep shiny after many days

Comment

• Helium Lover
      • Aug 2017

Love the smell. It turns me on!

Comment

• Goldfish
        • Jan 2021

Originally posted by TizianosBoy
        Love oxidised balloons and the smell when they oxidise is amazing.
        Hello, my name is Werner and I am from Austria and I am looking for contact with looners who love the smell of oxidized balloons! Would like to know which balloons smell strongly of rubber after exposure to the sun! Which balloon company ?? here in Austria the balloons no longer smell like rubber, even if they are oxidized! since I don't speak English very well, I don't know where to put my question! I don't know my way around the forum very well. I found you among oxidized balloons answers that are already old! Maybe you can help me! Greetings from Vienna, Austria
        WERNER

Comment

• Goldfish
          • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Eduloon
          I like the feeling and smell of oxidized balloons, but i also like the shiny and soft ones. I use serpentex balloons and its really hard to get them oxidized. They keep shiny after many days
          Hello, my name is Werner and I am from Austria and I am looking for contact with looners who love the smell of oxidized balloons! Would like to know which balloons smell strongly of rubber after exposure to the sun! Which balloon company ?? here in Austria the balloons no longer smell like rubber, even if they are oxidized! since I don't speak English very well, I don't know where to put my question! I don't know my way around the forum very well. I found you among oxidized balloons answers that are already old! Maybe you can help me! Greetings from Vienna, Austria
          WERNER

Comment

• npratt
            • Jul 2016

Nay also. I much prefer the sight, texture and smell of freshly inflated. When they go dull and smell funky, it's time to dispatch with a BTP or STP (and this ties in with the semipopper thread).

Comment

• Oxydizer
              • Oct 2021

YAY - love the feel and smell of a fully inflated but oxidizing balloon. It needs putting out of its misery so I always burst them, after having some 'man-fun' with them. However, I also enjoy tight, shiny balloons, but they also need popping!

Comment

• Cinnamon
                • Sep 2021

I love oxidised ballons. Somehow I like the smell and the softness. I also like to watch other people popping old, squishy and oxidised ballons.

Comment

• loonerlee
                  • Dec 2018

No, the smell and the dullness they go, but an oxidised balloon means a quieter pop, so as I'm a bit phobic this is good to help get over the slight fear I have.

Comment

• Slugamano
                    • Jul 2016

For B2P I prefer the fresh, shiny, almost transparent balloons. If I find somewhere an old, oxidized one I stomp on it...

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎