Experiences and beginnings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experiences and beginnings

How did you get your balloon sessions in in your early years or when living with someone? Were you ever caught by parents or siblings? Did they encourage or participate in any play or popping? How did you keep them from finding out?

In my younger years I was quite open as a kid about playing with and sitting on balloons to pop them. My family never thought much about it until one day by chance somehow I gave myself an orgasm not knowing what it was just that it felt amazing. After discovering this I began to hump the balloons to achieve the same end game until I was eventually caught and at that time was told I was no longer allowed to have balloons. I didn't understand what I had done wrong and was upset of course. Instead of having family purchase balloons for me I began to sneak and buy them myself at the local stores and hide them in my room in various places like drawers and the closet. I only blew them up and popped them when noone was home and sometimes when I would take a bath or shower but kept them small or filled them with water. Being that I was not allowed to lock the bathroom door I was caught having them in there! Very embarrassing. Eventually my uninflated stash would be found and I was punished for sneaking and buying them. I was forced to watch them be busted with a pin or sharp item as punishment. After a couple times of this and me still getting caught having them I was made to watch an aunt of mine sit pop them on a chair as I was instructed to place them on the chair one at a time for her and she constantly commented on how much fun it was and how much she enjoyed busting them knowing that I couldn't make myself silly with them anymore. How I could be having all the fun myself if I just wouldn't make myself silly but as long as I wasn't supposed to have them and continued sneaking them this would be the result of me spending my money on them. This led to a deeper liking of the balloons and a rage of emotions. While embarrassed and angry it was also somewhat of a turn on to see a very tan fit female sit on and bust balloons and have fun doing it. After experiencing this several times which I was told was bc it was my favorite way of busting them I stopped buying them as often and learned to hide them better when I did. Later on I moved in with my stepmother and kept it fairly hidden. On occasion I would blow up a few and sit pop them for fun but she required me to do so in the main living room of the house where I could be supervised. Oddly enough I actually enjoyed her watching me. She would actually
    cheer me on saying things like come on you got it bounce harder or its about to bust, bounce on it, bounce bounce bounce, bounce your booty on it, you got this! Watch me, let me show you how it's done, they won't survive my booty. Occasionally she would pop one or two here and there. She never seemed to judge me. One day I came home one day to find she had inflated multiple bags of balloons and was encouraging me to bust them and have fun with them. I was shocked and wasn't sure how to react or begin. After continuous encouragement and her busting several I gave in and joined her in busting them. She said she wanted me to learn to be open and not have to keep things hidden. She said she didn't see anything wrong with busting them and having fun with it all and wanted me to feel normal and not ashamed. We both busted all of the balloons by stomping and sit popping and squeezing them both individually and me sitting on her lap while she sat on several. She busted many with her nails. She said we need to bust these and get rid of them all. After this occurrence we both bought, inflated and busted balloons quite frequently. I felt as though I could be open and not hide my inflating and busting balloons although I did still have my alone time in private.
    Last edited by Guest; 12-10-2021, 14:18.
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

Re: Experiences and beginnings

Thanks for sharing. It brought up a lot of the memories I have about balloons too. My experiences were similar, in that my mother knew balloons turned me on from a very young age. It was never discouraged or discouraged, and I tried to keep it private and secret, I remember being "caught" at least a dozen times. Especially in the tub. I always had balloons blown up and in the bathroom for taking baths. I would always hump them like crazy at least once or twice. A lot of times they'd pop loudly. The only think my mother would say is to make sure my spashing didn't cause the water to spill over the tub.

On cold nights in the winter I would blow up and surround myself with a few balloons under the covers. My mother asked if I wouldn't be uncomfortable with the balloons under the covers. I said I wouldn't and they were fun insulation. She said okay and kissed me goodnight. Soon after she closed the door I would be bonking them. In the morning there would be some seriously mishapen balloons and scraps in and around my bed.

In my house I never felt like what I did privately had to be explained or hidden. I wonder sometimes what it would have been like if I had been told that masturbation was bad and masturbation with balloons was even worse. I've read a lot of stories here about how they dealt with loons when it first started. I appreciate everyone sharing.

Comment

• PPG_NP
      • Jun 2021

I have brought them into the bath and shower a few times too, but I would need a private pool to make the most of mine.

As for getting caught, you could say it happened a few times. I loon fully clothed so maybe I've dodged a bullet with the family (possibly thinking I'm a bit weird), but they probably know. I would never ask them though!

The one time I got fully caught badly is when I was staying in a condo by myself (previously occupied with now deceased family members). And one of the people who looks after the building came to check on things during my session with a gigantic weather balloon in the living room. I knew the maid was going to be out so it wasn't her. All I heard was a door opening/closing in the back hall. Frick. I didn't see the guy, but I'm damn well sure he saw me.

I heard later on that the guy checks on the unit from time to time. Great timing. The people in the building know me too so.... That would have given them something to laugh about.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I hope to hear more stories and experiences!

Comment

Any new members or anyone else have any experiences they are willing to share from their beginnings? Anything that relates to my above experiences?

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

I got caught with myself and my best friend in bed together surrounded by balloons and bits of burst balloons when I was 15. My parents were more worried that me and my same sex best friend were half naked wrapped around each other than the balloons though lol

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
              • Apr 2017

Yeah none of this 'I was 4 years old humping balloons' for me. I jest, I'm a little bit jealous of all these people who were comfortable enough with themselves while young while I was like 'ew gross' for no good reason, and also was scared of those balloons popping. I think some of it was theory of mind issues - like if I as a teenager bought balloons, everyone would know it's for a fetish, and fetish is gross and not normal. Or if not that, they'd ask why I'm buying balloons, and I was a bad liar for something like that. I liked toys r us, where the cashier asked if you'd like to buy a balloon for charity. Why yes I would...

Too lazy to type out the full story, so here is a link where I wrote a post on it: http://thegrimlooner.blogspot.com/20...etish.html?m=1

Comment

There was one occurrence as a teenager when I went to spend the night at my mother's. I had bought many bags of 12" and 9" balloons and brought with me. I don't quite recall how the topic came up or the exact discussion we had prior. I don't know if she had had a conversation with my stepmother and something had been mentioned between them about all of the balloon popping I did there or what. I remember telling her I had bought and brought several bags with me and talking about how much fun they were to pop. I remember her saying that I had always enjoyed them ever since I was a little kid no matter what and that she too thought they were fun to pop and there wasn't anything wrong with it. I remember her saying if you really brought them we should blow them all up and have fun with them. That night we wound up inflating them all. I'd say we probably wound up with a good 300 balloons at least maybe more. The floor of her living room was completely covered and they were on the couches and chairs. I had even filled the shower/tub and bathroom with many of them. After inflating them all I changed into a pair of shorts grabbed my cigarettes and we both commenced to batting them around, running through them and kicking them around. Then we both lit a cigarette and commenced to popping them. We sat and bounced on them, squeeze popped them, stomped them, batted them towards each other in which case we would bust them with our cigarettes. We cheered eachother on throughout the whole ordeal. Come on, go go go, bounce harder, keep bouncing, don't give up, pop it, pop it, pop it! Come on you can bounce harder than that! Show that balloon who's boss! Squeeze it with your nails! Much of the popping was done very quickly with lots of laughing and cutting up. There were times when we slowed down and would slowly sit on the balloons and make the necks stretch out from under us and slowly bounce to see just how much they could stretch. There were several times I twisted a bunch together and made clusters and stacked them up then sat on them and popped them with my cigarette. We did the traditional sit pop race and took turns just watching eachother pop balloons laughing and cheering eachother on. After busting a good bit of the balloons we stopped to take a break. I myself went and took a shower and privately enjoyed a good portion of the balloons I had placed in the shower. During my shower I could hear some of the balloons being busted in the living room so I quickly finished my shower, dressed and returned to the living room bringing some of the remaining balloons from the bathroom with me. I remember telling my mom no you aren't supposed to start without me and her saying well it sounded like you were having a lot of fun popping them in the shower so I thought I would have a little fun too. I said no mom you know I hate them being busted when I can't be part of the fun. She said well I'm pretty sure we both know what you were doing with all those balloons on the shower besides popping them. I was embarrassed and turned beet red and just tried to blow it off. She said it's ok I won't pick on you. You've always liked balloons since you were a little boy and you like what you like. To each their own. And besides you aren't hurting anyone anyway. She said if it makes you feel any better if you can't tell I think it's fun too. It's all harmless cheap fun and its a good stress reliever. She said go ahead and bring what you have left in here. Don't let me have all the fun by myself. Let's go ahead and finish popping them all. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed just have fun. I still felt somewhat embarrassed but didn't want to let a good fun time or a bunch of balloons go to waste and certainly didn't want to just sit and watch her pop them all. She popped many more with her cigarette and we had another run then sit pop race busting some of the balloons. We gathered the remaining balloons back onto the floor and took turns instructing each other on how to pop each balloon. There was lots more laughing and cutting up and being goofy and cheering eachother on. We rolled around on top of and squeezed popped them, sat popped them, stood on them, tossed them up in the air and busted them with our cigarettes. When we were down to the last remaining balloons my mom stopped busting them and told me to finish them off however I wanted. I popped many more mostly sitting and bouncing on them slowly as I was drawing this out as long as I could. She egged me on saying come on finish it, bounce son, bounce on it! Come on I know you can bust them quicker than that! Go go go! Pop them! You can bounce harder than that! Come on I've seen you pop tons of balloons. Finish them off! Pop pop pop! She quickly gathered the last of the balloons and said here I'll place each one on the chair for you and you jump on it and see how fast you can bust them! I got down to the last 3 and told her I wanted to keep them. She agreed but with a quick I bet I know what those are for but ok just make sure you take them to the bathroom comment. So after all of that I did exactly that. I helped clean up and vacuum up all of the mess. It was quite a fun night that I have never forgotten.
                Last edited by Guest; 30-12-2021, 21:33.

Comment

• Slugamano
                  • Jul 2016

In my childhood I was afraid of balloons. I had had a bad experience: I was sitting on a big red balloon, I felt uncomfortable and my uncle popped it with his cigarette. From that I hated balloons. Later I tried to come over my fears an started to pop balloons. I bought balloons, I slightly inflated them, put them below my blanket and stabbed them with a long pin. Later I blew them bigger and bigger, finally I managed to B2P them. Our bathroom was the most separated part of out flat so I did that there. Once my stepfather arrived home earlier and he could hear the pops. He only asked "What have you done there?" and then sometimes I found some new balloons in my drawer...
                  Last edited by Slugamano; 17-10-2021, 19:30.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎