Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SweetBouncer
    • Mar 2020

A thought project

I had an idea some time ago, different but related to the cabin idea of WildHearth, a looner hostel or hotel, made so balloon, inflatables, etc fetishists can rent a room or bed and enjoy their fetish in a better environment more open to their preferences, but there are two problems:
    First, location, where are the most number of potential clients so it is economically viable and easy for those who wanna go to find it?
    Second, money, how much will be needed to invest in total between the space, necessary equipment, balloons, pool toys, helium, etc? ​and what price will be able and willing to pay the clients?

I'm gonna leave the seed here, keep in mind that while is a thought project, please try to keep any additions you may wanna add as realistic as possible so it may one day be real.

Re: A thought project

Don't for get to consider renovations! Assuming you buy a used hotel for this project, and if you do you have to consider the possibility that the used hotel may be in some disarray and repair. So you'll have to add that to the project cost, but you may get lucky and find a hotel that need some minor repairs/tlc, other than that I like this idea a lot.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

I think a cabin you can rent would be a better idea. There wouldn't be loads of customers, so a hotel might be a bit overkill. You could order it pre decorated, or choose to do it yourself.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Common Loon
        • Aug 2020

We had a long discussion about the "Looner Hotel" idea on the Discord server a while back.... it is a beautiful dream

I mean, there's no reason someone couldn't start up a LoonBnB somewhere to test out this idea. An Airbnb rental that has these amenities but which also lowkey offers balloon services at a modestly increased nightly rate. (And, of course, a few printed advertising balloons for every guest regardless.) Who wants to put some hot air into that idea? LOL

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
          • Nov 2016

How about balloon night at a furry nightclub in Osaka?

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

I found a private campsite you can book not too far from me. Seems pretty remote, so would be okay for popping too. Its not very expensive but you do have to bring your own tent. That could be a good one off event to see if it would work.
            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Scaredyburst
              • Dec 2020

Originally posted by EthylTheAardvark
              How about balloon night at a furry nightclub in Osaka?
              A lot of people join together furries and balloons - does anyone know why they go together?

For me, it wouldn't work, cos I like to feel the balloon agains my skin.
              🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

Originally posted by Scaredyburst
                A lot of people join together furries and balloons - does anyone know why they go together?

For me, it wouldn't work, cos I like to feel the balloon agains my skin.
                It's just this thing where there are a lot of furries that also are looners, Hi furry looner here *waves*. I think some of them like it because when they are in fursuit it kinda gives them a free pass to play around with balloons because it looks cute and fun. I also know that a lot of them have balloons in public, for example some of them might have a helium balloon tied to their tail or things like that and it's mostly because it makes other people smile, and that is actually a pretty large part of the furry community, especially for fursuiters to make others smile.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                  • Jun 2015

There have been numerous tries at getting looner get-together without too much success. Maybe these furry events are really a looner meet keeping the identity anonymous.
                  They arrive fully dressed, play and leave still fully hidden. Then no-one knows their identity.
                  Maybe the furry folk can confirm or give their thoughts

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍