Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Uncontrolled Popping Stories

A co-worker and I started a conversation on phobias. While she explained hers, and I explained mine, it got me thinking of all my past balloon popping stories that were very uncomfortable. I won't go into details of the non-balloon related phobias, but I found out that she didn't like when balloons pop. It scares her, but she gets over it really fast. She wondered about why I was scared of balloons when I was younger. I told her how I got over it, how hard it was, and how I am so proud of how hard I worked for it. I did also explain all the horror stories I had when I was younger.
    I'm going to share a few stories of my awful balloon childhood, and feel free to add your own. Keep in mind my fetish now is very minor compared to almost anyone you'd ever talk to with it. I only like b2p, and am obsessed with seeing them shred.

Here are a couple stories to get started:

7 years old (Severely phobic):
    Invited to a co-ed birthday party. They had a game of sit-pop. Basket of balloons, and in a relay race you had to run to a chair, sit pop the balloon and run back. I couldn't say I didn't want to play, and let everyone go ahead of me on my team. I then remember telling someone else to go for me. It was loud, I hated it, I wanted to cry. But the worst part was one of the kids mom who was there, noticed I was uncomfortable and said "Why aren't you playing? Are you scared of balloons or something?" and then she laughed at me. It was awful.

8 years old (Severely phobic):
    Was invited to a laser tag party with some boys from my school. They were more on the rambunctious side. I remember walking into the party room we had and noticed what I considered really big balloons hanging on the walls. They caught my eye immediately and it's the most vivid memory I have. I would say 16" size and I was quite short back then. They were all really inflated big, I remember some had small necks on them. The entire party I couldn't stop staring at them. I remember a jewel blue balloon that I really liked. I didn't dare touch one, but after the party, I remember we were waiting for our parents to pick up us, and one of the kids grabbed a big white one from the party room to the waiting area. He placed it on the ground, and attempted to step on it. I was sitting right beside him. I remember the waiting area had lots of people in it too. He missed the first time, I think I plugged my ears, and he stepped on it again, this time popping it. I think the party host got mad at him for it, but it was very traumatic.

That story was 19 years ago, but it is still crystal clear as day. That's also why I think I have a fascination with 16" balloons. They were eerily beautiful to me at that moment. They were super big, really pretty, and I wanted one but was too shy to say so. I also witnessed one pop which was horrifying.

I have more stories, but not enough time to write them. I will add more later. Feel free to add you own. I'd love to hear them. But I am a strict popper now, so I completely overcame the actual phobia.
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Re: Uncontrolled Popping Stories

I will add to the laser tag story though. It is also why I have a fantasy to if I ever got the chance to decorate an indoor party place's party room before a party, I would totally b2p a 16" balloon in it. I keep having a fantasy to do a b2p in a public place like that. Like in a big waiting room or something, and just for fun pull out a balloon and blow it really big. Obviously I am with someone. My gf works at a recreation centre, and I fantasise about doing it there in the lobby.
    I like the idea of blowing a 16" Qualatex balloon so big that people would tell me to stop blowing if they saw it. Knowing anyone could walk by me and would be nervous because the neck is full inflated. The super tight feeling it would have. The massive bang, the booming echo, and then seeing a colored floor scattered with hundreds of tiny balloon shreds, and then knowing people would come over to see what the noise was.

It's a morbid fantasy, I know. I feel crazy saying it.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎