Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Advice for Next-Gen Looners

This idea came from a thought I had on Gray-A-Loon’s story ideas thread. Let’s say you knew a child, (12 or 13, around the age I think most of us more or less became aware of our own feelings towards balloons.) be it your own, or maybe a niece or nephew, who was caught “having a little too much fun with their balloons.”

What advice would you give them?

Obviously, the first and foremost thing I’d bring up is that they’re not weird in any way, even for using balloons. It’s perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of. That said, it’s obviously also something to keep private.
  • Gray A Loon
    • Jul 2017

Re: Advice for Next-Gen Looners

Feel like I'm inspiring everything apart from my own stories, haha.

Comment

• LoonerHans
      • Oct 2018

Aah well. I won't make him/her feel weird. Will just give an advice to enjoy it in private so as to not to offend people around. I know most of the people around us will judge the child, that's why i find tgis method suitable.
      NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• Slugamano
        • Jul 2016

"not to offend people around"

That is the key. They can enjoy the play with balloons and the time will arranges the continuation...

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
          • Mar 2016

I might just try my hand at writing this as a short story, actually.

Comment

• someloonerguy
            • Aug 2016

Join sites life Fetlife. Seriously. Use them to find an active local kink scene. Join these groups! Introduce yourself. Make friends.

There's a great chance that you will find yourself and your balloon fetishism accepted by the community.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
              POP-O-RAMA!
              • Feb 2016

I would like to chime in here...

Having a fetish such as this one is way more socially acceptable than it was just ten, twenty, and thirty years ago. For those of us old-timers who went years keeping our balloon and/or inflatable play a secret can tell you that we would most likely have been bullied, teased, and ostracized by our friends, family, and classmates if they had found out. Oh boy, imagine all those bullies you had back in high school finding out you can ejaculate by bouncing on and grinding on balloons and pool toys! Even the girls would have not missed an opportunity to take shots at you and your delicate self-esteem!

Personally, I went eight long years thinking I was all alone in the world seeing how the (public) internet didn't exist yet. (Technically, it did, but the odds of me finding a balloon fetish community back then would have been near impossible... But I digress.) I am not kidding, I used to ride my bike to the public library to research psychology books trying to self-diagnose what the hell was "wrong" with me! Why was I obsessed with the fantasy of my teenage female classmates sitting and bouncing on balloons? The word "fetish" wasn't even in my lexicon of words yet. I had no idea what I had was a fetish.

Young people (read: pre-teens and teens hitting puberty) are highly likely to discover their balloon and inflatable play actually has a name called a "fetish" and has an enormous "support group" available to them via this wonderful communication platform most of us take for granted. Seeing how our society has become more open-minded about things. Having a balloon fetish is really mellow and "cute" compared to more complex and colorful sexual proclivities these days. I am thankful this community exists. I am proud to be a part of it and I am glad (very few) new balloon and inflatable lovers will ever have to go through the pain I went through back in those days.

Thanks for the great topic, ThatOneLooner.
              MikeTheBouncer
              Last edited by MikeTheBouncer; 12-02-2019, 01:33.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by someloonerguy
                Join sites life Fetlife. Seriously. Use them to find an active local kink scene. Join these groups! Introduce yourself. Make friends.

There's a great chance that you will find yourself and your balloon fetishism accepted by the community.
                Well, maybe when they’re older. Not when they’re like 12 or 13.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                  • Mar 2016

The more I think about this, the more I want to write a story about a young looner.

Comment

• LoonerHans
                    • Oct 2018

Haha!! Go ahead my friend! Stories are the best way to convey messages.
                    NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• LoonerHans
                      • Oct 2018

I too feel proud about my fetish since it non invasive. Apart from other fetishes which are really bizarre and some require physical contact with the opposite sex; compared to such thungs, balloon fetish is more friendly and can be accepted easily lest the person in front of u should be open minded. As a matter of tendency we try to reveal our fetish in front of our female counterparts (friends or girlfriends) but sadly, majority of them exclaim "eww" and "uggh" , "that's fucked up" or "it's gross".

I don't know what do they think about us looners in their mind. But based on some of my experiences I've postulated a few reasons:

1. Due to the increasing demand of maturity from our society, people try to behave mature and things which may look childish are considered taboo if used after a certain age (for e.g balloons). Why I reached this fact? See, nobody cares why a young kid is buying a balloon. But people might surely raise an eyebrow if a grown up, say a man in his 30s buys some balloons.

2. GIRLS LOVE BALLOONS. Yes. They do. But as I said in the above point, maturity. It all starts from the home and the peer group. At home parents would be continuously nagging a girl or a boy for their childish desires after they hit a certain age of puberty. And when it is about balloons, you are continuously being told that balloons are for kids u are a grown up now. This creates a complexity in them irrespective of them being a looner or not.

3. Too much of self dignity also leads to hatred towards this fetish. Do we looners openly accept our fetish? No! Do we even show ourselves? Hell no! Why?? Coz we are afraid tht this fetish might soil our dignity and people may term us a weirdo. And it does happen. I've been a victim of it many a times.

And why does all this happen?? Refer to the points 1 & 2. You will get your answer.

There is a need of a widespread movement for balloon fetish acceptance as the LGBT community did. Then only people will be cleared of misconceptions and would be able to accept us as human beings too.

What do you think looners?

Regards
                      (I'm still hiding my identity lol)
                      NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• LoonerHans
                        • Oct 2018

I too feel proud about my fetish since it non invasive. Apart from other fetishes which are really bizarre and some require physical contact with the opposite sex; compared to such thungs, balloon fetish is more friendly and can be accepted easily lest the person in front of u should be open minded. As a matter of tendency we try to reveal our fetish in front of our female counterparts (friends or girlfriends) but sadly, majority of them exclaim "eww" and "uggh" , "that's fucked up" or "it's gross".

I don't know what do they think about us looners in their mind. But based on some of my experiences I've postulated a few reasons:

1. Due to the increasing demand of maturity from our society, people try to behave mature and things which may look childish are considered taboo if used after a certain age (for e.g balloons). Why I reached this fact? See, nobody cares why a young kid is buying a balloon. But people might surely raise an eyebrow if a grown up, say a man in his 30s buys some balloons.

2. GIRLS LOVE BALLOONS. Yes. They do. But as I said in the above point, maturity. It all starts from the home and the peer group. At home parents would be continuously nagging a girl or a boy for their childish desires after they hit a certain age of puberty. And when it is about balloons, you are continuously being told that balloons are for kids u are a grown up now. This creates a complexity in them irrespective of them being a looner or not.

3. Too much of self dignity also leads to hatred towards this fetish. Do we looners openly accept our fetish? No! Do we even show ourselves? Hell no! Why?? Coz we are afraid tht this fetish might soil our dignity and people may term us a weirdo. And it does happen. I've been a victim of it many a times.

And why does all this happen?? Refer to the points 1 & 2. You will get your answer.

There is a need of a widespread movement for balloon fetish acceptance as the LGBT community did. Then only people will be cleared of misconceptions and would be able to accept us as human beings too.

What do you think looners?

Regards
                        (I'm still hiding my identity lol)
                        NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                          • Mar 2016

The first two chapters of my story are up. I’ve written a lot more, but not in order, so I have more to fill in before I keep posting.

Comment

• BYGavia
                            • Dec 2017

My advice in a nutshell:
                            • It’s ok. You are not a freak. You just have a fetish, which many people have.
                            • There are others out there.
                            • Keep it private, and be very, very wary of whom you share it with.
                            • Enjoy it to the fullest, but don’t allow it to get in the way of everyday life.
                            • Seriously, enjoy it! You have this thing that lets you get off using a cheap toy — weird, but potentially fun!

Comment

• LoonerHans
                              • Oct 2018

Hmmm...i agree with u
                              NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘