Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tt17
    • Jan 2021

Feet and Balloons

I know there has been some conversation on this topic, but not a lot comparative to the popularity at-large of both feet and balloons as individual fetishes. Just curious -- is barefoot to pop (or non-pop, teasing, using as foot rest, etc) anyones favorite way to interact with balloons?

Personally, I am a big fan of watching someone tease a big balloon with their feet, making it squeak and tremble without knowing if it's just being teased/used as a foot rest, or if the foot is going to stomp it to pieces. That being said, it certainly seems to me that blow/sit to pop are far, far more popular amongst looners.

If people are interested, I can share a few photos!
    Last edited by tt17; 31-12-2021, 09:01.
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Re: Feet and Balloons

Absolutely love watching feet and balloons. Love to.see them used as a foot rest the wife loves to use a 16 as a foot stool every so often.
    I love watching feet pushed into the latex and seeing exactly how much the balloon can take. They expand a lot. Love to see the neck jut out.
    Sometimes they will take two feet to pop and even then takes a while and every so often when they do pop they form a sock around the foot. Love this too.
    Share away

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

Feet pops and feet teasing are great so hot to watch

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

Feet and balloons are very easily combined. Although feet are not a fetish for me, stomping is ine one of my fav ways to burst them.

Comment

• Kbeecher
          • Jan 2018

Bare feet and feet in sneakers are two of my top favorite ways to see a woman pop balloons. I too love when, after the balloon succumbs, its latex remains wrap around the foot or shoe of the woman who just caused its demise. On one occasion my wife burst a yellow balloon with her ASICS running shoe and the latex wrapped around the well worn sole of her sneaker. She smiled an walked away with the latex still in place. I pointed it out to her and she said “I figured I could use some extra rubber on the bottom of my shoe” that was a huge turn-on!

Comment

• Alan
            • Dec 2014

Yes, by my posts it’s obvious I like the way feet and balloons go together: even for non-looners, there’s health benefits to resting feet on a balloon. Well it’s the same physics as swimming relieves stress and pressure from joints. A balloon takes stress from the feet due to its fluid movements. (Think Nike Air running shoes).
            Also feet make balloons bang louder like a blow to pop. When people blow to pop or pop a balloon by spreading their toes and pushing them into a balloon, the balloon skin gets pushed to maximum stress level which causes the loud bang!
            Also for those of you who like to hear balloons squeal, feet are sweaty unlike hands, so this stickiness from the sweat creates more drag and stress to the balloon skin making it “squeal moan and scream”.
            Final point: squeezing orange peel on a balloon bursts it due to the acidic content. And that’s why sometimes if someone rests their feet on a balloon especially if the feet smell a bit.. smelly (not disgusting but normal) smelly sweaty feet can contain that similar acidic character which causes the balloon to burst.

Comment

• niklooner
              • May 2018

I totally love to see balloons combined with sneakers! bare feet don't turn me on so much, but a sporty outfit with sneakers + balloons is something out of this world!

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                • Nov 2016

Unless for some reason people who develop one fetish are more prone to developing fetishes in general, the fraction of looners who like feet is probably the same as the rest of the population. That would mean about 1 in 6 men, and 1 in 25 women. I definitely have a foot fetish and although I don't particularly care for stomp popping, seeing a girl's feet bare or in sandals while she's blowing up a balloon is a dream for sure. Sadly there aren't as many clips that combine the two as I'd like, but they exist if you look in the right places.

Comment

• LoonerKeds
                  • Jan 2022

+1 for balloons and sneakers! For me, it’s canvas sneakers - most especially keds, vans, converse, or knockoffs of any of those. Every now and again my wife - who is most accommodating of my two fetishes, will her white keds and blow to pop or step on some balloons.

Comment

• niklooner
                    • May 2018

Originally posted by LoonerKeds
                    +1 for balloons and sneakers! For me, it’s canvas sneakers - most especially keds, vans, converse, or knockoffs of any of those. Every now and again my wife - who is most accommodating of my two fetishes, will her white keds and blow to pop or step on some balloons.
                    uhh nice! If you would like to share some videos and pics, I have some of them with Converse and similar! Just write me a message!

Comment

• Common Loon
                      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Alan
                      Final point: squeezing orange peel on a balloon bursts it due to the acidic content. And that’s why sometimes if someone rests their feet on a balloon especially if the feet smell a bit.. smelly (not disgusting but normal) smelly sweaty feet can contain that similar acidic character which causes the balloon to burst.
                      pushes glasses up my nose

Actually it's not the acid that causes the pop in these cases. If it were, then orange juice would pop a balloon in the same way (it doesn't).

It's the oils in the orange peel that do it, since latex dissolves in organic solvents. (The same reason why you should never use oil-based lubricant with condoms, but water-based is OK.) Skin oils can accomplish the same effect too, but it's rare that you get them in a high enough quantity or concentration.

So TL;DR, unless you want to pop your balloons, keep them away from oils and organic solvents. If you eat an orange or change your motor oil before looning... wash up very, very well in between

Comment

• AJK64
                        • Jun 2018

Just to back up what common loon said. I did a lot of organic chemistry as part of my degree and it is oils that latex doesnt enjoy, not acid. People tend to think of acid as super corrosive but it doesnt do much harm to latex unless it is really high ph, which neither sweat nor orange juice is. Its the reason why chemists wear latex gloves when dealing with even fairly powerful acids. You can pour pints and pints of hydrochloric acid over a balloon without it bursting, but a drop of motor oil will eat through latex in a second.
                        Last edited by AJK64; 05-01-2022, 12:33.

Comment

• looner22
                          • Jan 2022

Barefoot to pop is one of my favorites too! I also like High Heels

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎