Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGrimLooner
    • Apr 2017

Re: Other fetishes

Some types of violence - like crushing, ripping appart. Almost like what can be done to a balloon.
    Seeing fear reactions is also arousing.

Comment

• Sarah

Originally posted by TheGrimLooner
      Some types of violence - like crushing, ripping appart. Almost like what can be done to a balloon.

My (male) ex is 24st and good at that stuff. Good for the balloon crushing but he was just as afraid as I was so your fear response would be there too x

Comment

• Loonatic
        Balloons + Feet
        • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Sarah
        So maybe you could btp a balloon up there. Tried that? Hard as hell but well worth it.

Plan a trip out somewhere quiet. Newzeeland has loads of quiet airspace. So does the north of scotland, and that is my play ground.
        Ooh hadn't thought of that actually. Might have to give that one a go!

Good idea on planning a trip to find some quiet air, I'd love to fly in NZ sometime (I'd love to live there, honestly), I bet it's great! I'm over in the US which does have a ton of open airspace but I live in the middle of a major hub within Class B airspace so it'll be a bit of a trek to get away from it all. Great suggestions though, we'll definitely have to give it a go! Thanks for the tips!

Comment

• Sarah

Originally posted by Loonatic
          Ooh hadn't thought of that actually. Might have to give that one a go!

Good idea on planning a trip to find some quiet air, I'd love to fly in NZ sometime (I'd love to live there, honestly), I bet it's great! I'm over in the US which does have a ton of open airspace but I live in the middle of a major hub within Class B airspace so it'll be a bit of a trek to get away from it all. Great suggestions though, we'll definitely have to give it a go! Thanks for the tips!
          You are very welcome x

Comment

• JosAra
            • Nov 2019

Related to this forum; the idea of a living, breathing being inflating like a balloon, conscious, enjoying that state as its skin gets tighter, yet remaining soft and bouncy, maybe that living thing being me... oof

Also, not a fetish, as there´s ultimately nothing sexual to me about it, but women with larger-than-ususal / more prominent teeth are simply more attractive to me, what I think is a pretty good example is Mortal Kombat´s Mileena-Kitana; Kitana is hot and all, Mileena is an exact replica of her save the eyes and her predatory teeth... I´d go with Mileena 100% of the times. In the same line, I like taller-than-usual girls; YES it´s weird looking at everyone downwards and seeing the top of their heads, YES the climate is fresh up here, NO I was never put in a medieval torture-stretching device... I just like when I can look at a girls straight to the eyes.
            Last edited by JosAra; 23-11-2019, 06:41.

Comment

• Tookus
              • Nov 2019

That vinegary sweaty smell on a woman's boobs, bra's-white ones especially, beach balls and pool toys.

Comment

• Warrior Princess
                • Mar 2020

I love to get fed by hand. Grapes, popcorn, gummy bears etc. Not force fed, that I wouldn't like and not fed with a spoon. But cuddled up in someone's arms or down to their feet sitting, that person putting one piece after the next in my mouth. It makes me feel small and in the same time cared for and safe. As well sharing fluids by mouth kissing, doesn't even need to be cum, can be water or some sparkling wine.

Comment

• ReynaMae
                  • Mar 2020

That's really interesting! When I get fans who buy my worn bras I used to wonder if it was a good thing but have had many ask me to wear it and get extra sweaty on purpose for just that reason. Thanks!

Comment

• ReynaMae
                    • Mar 2020

Originally posted by TheGrimLooner
                    I used to try to suppress my anticipation or fear/shock when a balloon pops because I was embarrassed of my facial expression in the videos but now I just embrace it! I always referred to the shreds left over as the "guts" lol.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

Super tight tights with a big bulge , and tight shiny spandex or bike shorts with a nice bulge ,
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• Nittox
                        • Jan 2017

I love when a woman has her hair up in tight ponytail. there's nothing more sexy than that in my world.

I also have a thing for women that in general just enjoy hearing loud bangs/booms - be it fireworks/balloons or other things.

Comment

• Waterwing24
                          • Oct 2020

In some of my inflatable fetish stories I wrote on vk, I decided to incorporate a firecracker fetish. Although it can be very dangerous as the firecrackers are generally a torture for my character except in one where I eventually get over the fear and another where I allow the young Woman to pop my balloon with a firecracker taped to it.

Comment

• loonerlee
                            • Dec 2018

I have a steiff teddy bear that I occasionally hump.... Not sure steiff would want that for there products, But my fiancee tells be she humped a plush toy when she was younger and tells me it's common thing.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                              • Jun 2020

Originally posted by Daddy
                              -transformation of women into sentient balloon-skin sex dolls. (Surprisingly little material out there)
                              Not quite transformation but have you seen the website

Comment

• Daddy
                                • Sep 2020

Nice! I will never pay. Great concept. Thanks for the direction.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎