Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cgrocarlos
    • Oct 2011

Looner Friends?

I have a tendency of drawing my friends, girlfriends, etc. into playing with balloons with me I just think its tons more fun!

Do yall have friends over when messing with balloons or normally keep it to yourself?

-Carlos
  • Caitlyn Andrea
    • Dec 2011

Re: Looner Friends?

I don't have any looner friends... I wish!! But some of my friends don't mind "cleaning up" my balloons for me when they're around. It is fun to have balloons around to admire or play with when I'm with friends I trust.

So to answer your question more simply. A little of both. I'm not open with every single person I know but i am pretty liberal with close friends.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

I don't have any looner friends , tho i would like to find some in my area ,( michigan ) to have some balloon fun with, oh well maybe one day
      The bigger the better

Comment

• RainbowYarn
        • Jan 2020

I like to have balloons up whenever someone comes round. It's fun to see non looners interacting with balloons, blowing them up, playing with them etc.

Comment

• Scaredyburst
          • Dec 2020

Originally posted by RainbowYarn
          I like to have balloons up whenever someone comes round. It's fun to see non looners interacting with balloons, blowing them up, playing with them etc.
          I used to do that at my works Xmas parties. I'd blow up a dozen or so, and also leave a few packets of balloons about. People would get more and more daring as they drunk more alchol!
          🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• VikingLooner
            • Feb 2020

Denmark is a small country, I don't really share my experience with anyone, I've had a few girlfriends in the past I let into my "world", but never friends.

I am hoping to find more people from my local area who share my passion, we'll see!

If you're from Denmark and are reading this, feel free to reach out!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎