Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poski
    • Jul 2019

Does anyone like small balloons?

I sort of like small ones sometimes, they're cute and dainty and feel so good rubbed up against my sensitive parts.
  • Eastlooner
    • Apr 2019

Re: Does anyone like small balloons?

Yes, I like small ones (mean12-14") especially when severe overinflated and in the mass. Belbals, Uniques and Tuftexes 12-14" are the best for overinflation and can really take a lot

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
      • Jul 2017

Originally posted by poski
      I sort of like small ones sometimes, they're cute and dainty and feel so good rubbed up against my sensitive parts.
      to Poski...

yessss!

Comment

• Slugamano
        • Jul 2016

Sometimes I like the "large waterbombs" (6 or 7"). I can pop them with 3 or 4 intensive blows.

Comment

• PBK
          • Mar 2019

I don't mind them. Usually I ask nicely and get a handful of dart balloons at a carnival or amusement park.

Comment

• BYGavia
            • Dec 2017

They can feel good, but if I’m gonna sink into a balloon, I’d sooner go for a TT17” or a 24” balloon that’ll allow for more expansion.

However, I recently inflated one of the complimentary B.U. Belbal 14” balloons on a pump and had to admire how pretty it was. Quite huggable, too.

Maybe I’ll try TT14” someday.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

I find myself playing with 12" balloons more often than bigger ones these days. I don't like going below 12" though, they're just too small.

Comment

• Asclepio
                • Sep 2018

It depends on what sizes you use to have everyday, to me when people say small it could be 12” or 14” since to me the normal sizes are 16” and bigger.... so to me the smallest I can use is 14”
                A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• ShredFox
                  • Mar 2019

I definitely love standard-sized party balloons, I haven't had anything larger than 9 to 11 inches actually, besides some that were in a misprints bag maybe. To me they have a bunch of advantages: firstly, they're quick to inflate, so I can have a bunch of them around quite easily. I sometimes like making clusters and columns for popping, so that's pretty easy to do as well. Secondly, they have just the right size for me to play with, like for sitting on, squeezing them under my arms and stomping. And another thing is that you can get them dirt cheap sometimes. Since I love going through big bunches of balloons, that's pretty cool. I recently got a 1000 pack of business quality 11 inchers for a few bucks. That literally gives me a lot of bang for the buck.

Comment

• JOhara
                    • Jul 2015

I prefer 12 inch overinflated with helium. Any balloons really larger than 36 inch, monster sized ones or weather balloons do nothing for me.

Comment

• Katielynn
                      Expert Blower
                      • May 2012

Since I like the popping more than the blowing, I mostly play with 11” and 12” balloons. They’re fast and easy to inflate and I can explode them in my mouth without much trouble. The massive ones are impressive to look at, and I like to see them pop too, but they take too long to inflate for my opinion.
                      I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• SusieDK
                        • Dec 2017

I like medium sized balloons the most, meaning from about 11” to 24”, but the far most of the balloons I blow up are 11, 12 or 14” ones. I also use quite some misprinted balloons that for the most are even a little smaller - I think from about 9”.
                        As I love to blow up the balloons until they pop, it is pretty cool that it doesn’t take all too long, and also the smaller balloons get very tight and make a very loud bang when they “give in”.

However it is also cool to now and then blow up bigger balloons like 16” and sometimes even a 24”. These still get pretty tight and pop loudly, and the size towards the end makes up for a wonderful anticipation.

Balloons bigger than 24” are often disappointing due to not getting very tight and often not popping especially loudly either. Besides they are far too expensive for my use.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                        Susie
                        Last edited by SusieDK; 08-08-2019, 14:52. Reason: Correcting language.

Comment

• JOhara
                          • Jul 2015

Smaller size and bulging at the slightest chance to pop is more of a turn on for me than large scale fully inflated or underinflated balloons. Because you can physically see how overinflated they are. Sure you can get bigger balloons tight but its more pronounced in my opinion with 12 inch ones that seems lost when you have large balloons. Hope that makes sense lol

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2018

I like stuffing 5" balloons in my clothing and underwear, or filling my bed with dozens of them, and sleeping naked with them all. That feels great!

Comment

• palloncino90
                              • Jan 2018

I'm not into small balloons, I like from 14" (but better from 16") to 36", smaller balloons don't make me aroused.
                              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎