Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puffy cheeks
    • Nov 2013

Difficult/struggling to inflate balloons/inflatables

I have a big fetish over watching people struggle inflating balloons and inflatable and the sounds they make. Anyone else like this as well?
  • LoonerHans
    • Oct 2018

Re: Difficult/struggling to inflate balloons/inflatables

Well i love the woosh sound made when somebody is powerfully blowing the balloons. Thts a turn on for me I love those women who are skilled in blowing the balloons and can make them go boom or overinflate them.
    NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

To be honest these are my favourite B2 whatever clips out there. Dunno if it’s genuine fear on the inflators part, but I love the way these clips develop from confident long deep breaths to short, staccato, much harsher breaths mixed with air escaping as the person struggles to get a good seal on the what’s left of the neck and lip of the balloon. You can really feel the anxiety build in watching these clips. Add a few genuine screams of shock at the end as the balloon dies before them and I’m in heaven!

Comment

• Robin
        • Jul 2016

Yes, I am interested in watching women struggling when blowing balloons or inflatables, and the noises. Especially I like it when I can see how the woman is pushing the air out powerfully by her belly muscles.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎