Helium Balloon Popping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helium Balloon Popping

So while pretty much any balloon pop will do the trick in turning me on I will always get extra excited when it is a helium balloon that goes boom. And especially alot of extra points if it is a balloon with a cute looking print. I dont know why helium balloons turn me on so much. It's just always been that way. It is kinda sad though since there are not a lot of videos with helium balloons around. The absolute best is just when someone pops them with a pin, wether it be out of wanting to tease you or out of malice or punishment. It is also really a turn on for me when they end up popping for no reason, just because you never know when its going to happen. You could just be minding your own business and then "Boom!" bye bye balloon. So what do you all think of helium balloons? too good to pop or just any balloon will do? bonus points if anyone has some good videos with popping of helium balloons.
  • Balloon with a Pin
    • Dec 2019

Re: Helium Balloon Popping

Can totally relate. My favorite thing to do is to take a bouquet of helium balloons and tie them to the base of my member. Looping the ribbon around the shaft and balls. The tugging sensation is amazing. But the absolute best is when they pop, and I or my partner always uses a pin to tease and bust it. I think it’s a few things. When they pop the shards are already in the air so they flutter down; the remainder of the balloon attached to the ribbon flops to the ground, in my case the ribbon gives a good tug pleasuring me greatly. It’s all quite mesmerizing.

Comment

That is one of the best ways ive read it described really. Sadly I do not get to play with balloons very often. Especially helium ones as tying them off is kinda required to make them be around and floating for a while. And that kinda means you have to pop them and I dont really like popping them myself. I can do it but I prefer having someone else do it for me

Comment

• Common Loon
        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Balloon with a Pin
        When they pop the shards are already in the air so they flutter down
        Yeah, this. Also, the fact that shards can fly in every direction when there's not a wall or floor or couch right there. A balloon bursting in clear air is like an explosion.

I wouldn't say that I enjoy popping helium balloons more or less than air. I like having a few heliums just for a different challenge sometimes, like if you're trying to stomp or sit on them while they try to fly away from you. But I don't do that too much because I like to save my helium for occasions.

The one kind of helium pop that's most special to me is when someone's filling helium balloons on a tank and making them ~just~ a ~bit~ ~too big~... especially if they're not really aware of what they're doing... and any moment there can be that POP that catches them by surprise but meanwhile they have a mad sexy bouquet of super tight floating globes surrounding them.

Way better than straight-up helium B2P. That's just wasteful, if the balloon was never going to get to float at all you might as well use air.

Comment

Oh yeah. I have had it happen a few times when I'm in a balloon shop and someone is inflating helium balloons that they just seem a bit clueless and make them just a little to big. Like they might not pop right then and there but they could go bang at any moment and that is just super hot to me. It just reminds me of this one time when I was in a balloon shop and just looking around and then all of a sudden I just hear a loud bang and then another and another. I just turn around to look and the cashier had just gotten bored and was cleaning up balloons they didnt need anymore. Needles to say I was a bit flustered

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

I personally feel that air and helium balloons feel different when sitting/riding on them. The helium ones seem more dense if that makes any sort of sense. I definitely prefer riding on helium balloons more than air filled.

Comment

I totally get that and they do feel different. I just really love helium balloons cuz even before they meet their end you can just have them float around the room looking really pretty. Thats also a thing that turns me on incredibly much is unexpected popping. So like just having helium balloons float around your home being pretty and as your just minding your own business all of a sudden you just hear a really really loud bang. That makes me rock hard instantly

Comment

• LondonLarry
                Could be a chat bot
                • Jul 2019

Italoon has a lot of helium balloon popping, more than most sites.

I too find helium balloons a bit more appealing than regular air inflated.

Comment

• Common Loon
                  • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Yanzuh
                  a thing that turns me on incredibly much is unexpected popping.
                  Yeah. Air filled balloons can do this too but when they're tight enough to blow on their own, they're also rolling around on a floor or in contact with surfaces that hastens the process.

A mega tight helium balloon floating in open air is safe from any stray sharp bit and can only explode under its own power

Comment

• Dude1234
                    • Sep 2017

Helium makes balloons so much better especially when you see them get popped. I would like to try riding a helium loon to see if they feel better than an air one

Comment

• nena
                      • Oct 2021

Is helium balloon louder than air balloon?

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                        • Jul 2017

Helium balloons and cig popping. (I don't smoke)

A couple of my gfs smoke and love to pop helium balloons with their cigs. When we all go out and there are helium balloons around, they are dying to reach out to them.

I love watching that.

Comment

• Common Loon
                          • Aug 2020

Originally posted by nena
                          Is helium balloon louder than air balloon?
                          This is an interesting question!

All else being equal... same balloon, same amount of pre-stretching, blown up to the same size, to the ear I haven't noticed a perceptible difference between helium and air.

But scientifically speaking there may be a difference in the sound of the bang. The whip-crack of the energy release in the latex, which is responsible for the sonic boom quality of a balloon pop, would be the same, but the lower density and higher compressibility of the helium would mean that (a) the pressure wave created by the rapidly expanding gas would travel slightly faster, and (b) the pitch of the sonic boom wave would be higher because of the difference in the speed of sound in helium.

So what's likely is that the pitch of a popping 11" helium (for example) might be closer to the pitch of a popping 9" air balloon, that is, a slightly higher pitch that's harsher on the ear and might sound a little bit louder.

Comment

• Pseudo
                            • Oct 2021

There must bé a small différence between air and hélium due to sound speed is différent but thé main noise is due to latex stretch so air or hélium IS very similar.

Comment

• pinpopper
                              • Mar 2019

I Love helium balloon popping too. I also love playing with heliums too. I love the way it feels like they are trying to escape. I have always wanted to make a big bouquet of 24 inch helium balloons. But the cost puts me off. Loons elevator has some great clips. There is also a great mellyloon clip of sherry popping loads of really tightly inflated 16 uniques which is great if you can find it.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎