View Poll Results: What are your thoughts on looner live shows?
My fetish/sexuality is a private thing. Not interested. 9 36.00%
I'd definitely WATCH videos of this sort. 10 40.00%
I think I'd consider paying for something I'm into. 2 8.00%
OMG I'VE NEEDED THIS. Take my money! 4 16.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2017, 08:12 PM

OneOrTwo is on a distinguished road
Default Camming/Paid shows
Hey Everybody,

So I know our community is pretty small and not terribly active (not that I am either), but I'm also aware that the general audience/market for balloon fetish stuff is surprisingly larger than one might think.

I've been a bit strapped for cash recently and was researching stuff about camming. Obviously I'd be happiest with something related to my fetish but am doubtful that I would get noticed or watched enough for it to be worth going for. What are your thoughts? Have you seen looners in any live fetish-play videos or streams? Would you ever pay to see something like that?

Thanks
OneOrTwo

Hmmm should probably mention for people that don't want to bother with my comment history: I'm a guy. So while I encourage general answers, maybe consider whether that's an immediate no-go. I won't be offended since I understand where people are coming from.

Last edited by OneOrTwo; 06-06-2017 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Added additional info
Old 06-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Inflater of Dolls

Banzure is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Camming/Paid shows
I guess it would depend a lot on what you would do on cam and most importantly... what your gender is.

Edith: Given your own edit; I would not be watching. I can't claim to know how the market is regarding guy/gay cammers when it comes to inflation, for some reason I only look at the female ones

Last edited by Banzure; 07-06-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:03 PM

TheGrimLooner is on a distinguished road
I probably wouldn't watch a live show, but I'd get custom clips. The type of material I'm into is really limited. Would probably prefer to pay for them so its clear what everyone wants.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:26 PM

Orzel is on a distinguished road
I'd never pay for anything like this cause I got no interest in watching others.
I prefer doing things myself & being watched (and no, not for money either).
Old 08-06-2017, 10:32 AM

OneOrTwo is on a distinguished road
@Banzure I get that. Just in general there's less demand for male videos. And it's cool that not everyone would be interested. I'm just gauging general interest.

@TheGrimLooner Are you the TheGrimLooner? Big fan I'll message you, but I'm not against pre-making clips. I guess the only thing there is you don't get active input so if you end up paying for something you didn't want we'd both feel bad.

@Orzel Totally cool. I like watching others quite a bit but that's totally a personal preference. I'm not even sure if being watched is a turn-on for me, but it's something I'm interested in finding out.
Old 18-06-2017, 11:37 AM

ant100 is on a distinguished road
I would too shy to do it, but if you have no issues with doing a cam liveshow, try it. There's a big market for gay cams, and even if looners are a tiny group, there's a dedicated fan base
Old 19-06-2017, 03:24 PM

TheGrimLooner is on a distinguished road
Quote:

@TheGrimLooner Are you the TheGrimLooner? Big fan I'll message you, but I'm not against pre-making clips. I guess the only thing there is you don't get active input so if you end up paying for something you didn't want we'd both feel bad.
I guess if you already have vids up, its easier to sell customs because we get a rough idea of what you can do. Then you just gain experience in getting the communication down pat and everyone gets what they want.