Do you remember the first clip you watched?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poppinbags
    • Nov 2017

Re: Do you remember the first clip you watched?

Thanks for the links! I still remember most of them.
    Does anyone ever ordered videos from www.beachballwomen.com? I believe it was a East-European website who sold videos where good looking women blew to pop beachballs. There were (very) short samples on the site, but at that time I dodn't had the money to actually order a video, unfortunately. Later, I never found them again...

Comment

• Seasidelad
      • Sep 2018

I have seen so many now I can’t remember my first. I am pretty sure it was on YouTube.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by MikeTheBouncer
        How about Frazier Photography - Bare Balloon Babes series?
        I've got a couple of their discs. The only issues I have, is that they look like they were made in the 1990's (and haven't aged well), and they were very expensive and very short (about 30-40 minutes each).

I really would like someone to release balloon-fetish content on Blu-Ray's, in Hi-Def, so we can enjoy the content as it should be seen! Sadly, I fear that producing the discs would be way-too-expensive.

Comment

• Peter P.
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by poppinbags
          Thanks for the links! I still remember most of them.
          Does anyone ever ordered videos from www.beachballwomen.com? I believe it was a East-European website who sold videos where good looking women blew to pop beachballs. There were (very) short samples on the site, but at that time I dodn't had the money to actually order a video, unfortunately. Later, I never found them again...

OT:

at least a few people were lucky enough back then to acquire some of the movies. You can even find copies nowadays.
          Still one of the best inflatable based content in my opinion.

Back to topic:

can not remember a specific video/movie but first encounter with balloon fetish sites was ernieone. Really good content. Not only videos but also stories and even stories contests.
          Miss the "good old times" A lot of the thrill from back then is gone now sadly.

Comment

• Sl33juhrLooner
            • Jan 2019

Not sure where it was, do know the video though. Believe it or not, it was in a Real Media format.

The video was of a lady doing a blow to pop with a crystal blue balloon, she is on her back and when the balloon gets big enough, she wraps her legs around it.
            That video actually got me into doing blow to pops, the same week I had done my first blow to pop ever. Think I was 15 or 16 at the time.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
              POP-O-RAMA!
              • Feb 2016

Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we? Do you remember Balloonapalooza?

1.png Marra 2.png Hailey 3.png Brie 1 4.png Brie 2 5.png Brie 3

The models were Rayne, Marra, Hailey, and Brie. (Sorry for the potato quality screencaps.)

True story: So I ordered a couple of those VHS tapes from Balloonapalooza and they suddenly closed down the website without warning or explanation. Months had passed and I had not received these tapes or even a refund. So I assumed that I had been ripped off. (Just like many other now defunct producers who had a reputation for doing that back then.) Then somehow Emma from Emmasballoons.com obtained the original content from the now defunct Balloonapalooza. (How she did this I still don't know.) Anyway, I sent her an email and a copy of a bank statement or a money order receipt. (Can't remember which.) Emma was kind enough to honor the original order... that to me is a sign of an honorable businesswoman! She could have just told me to "go pound sand." I still have all of those VHS tapes but have not watched them for many years. I'm sure you can find these clips floating around the net even to this day. Happy hunting!

MikeTheBouncer
              Last edited by MikeTheBouncer; 11-02-2019, 01:10.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
                POP-O-RAMA!
                • Feb 2016

Here are a few better quality pics for ya!

Rayne.jpg Rayne Marra.jpg Marra Brie 1.jpg Brie 1 Brie 2.jpg Brie 2 Brie 3.jpg Brie 3

MikeTheBouncer
                Last edited by MikeTheBouncer; 11-02-2019, 01:09.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

I remember Brie as well! Wow, she was enthusiastic!

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                    • Mar 2019

Not quite my first video but my earliest memory was of a episode from a asian mystery show involving a woman being smothered by a giant balloon which i thought was hot. (except for the dieing part)
                    I haven't seen the video in years and i have been looking for it so if anyone has more information please share.
                    Thank you

Comment

• 7balloon
                      • Dec 2018

Back when the internet was young, you couldn't stream videos of any quality. So you had to buy the VHS tapes or discs. I still have the tapes, though I have no way to play them

The first videos I bought were Risque Renee, a few BBB and a Mellyloon. There is a reason Mellyloon is still with us. Truly great work, then and now. (Though I miss Mel. She was fantastic)

Comment

• David Black
                        • Mar 2019

I remember a very boring video of a girl putting 5” balloons under her arms. This was 1998.
                        I was hypnotised. I discovered I was not the only person who found balloons sexual.
                        Then I went hunting more photos and videos. Man, that was a hot time.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                          • Apr 2017

Yeah, first picture was from balloon guys of a guy on an inflatable purple penguin. One of the first clips I remember was just some random youtuber - Ridzel or something like that. But account gone.

Comment

• AspergerS50
                            • Jul 2018

I think the first video I watched was one of Mausi's on YouTube. It was a little over ten minutes and she used a variety of popping techniques (laying on the balloons, sit to pop, blow to pop, and pump to pop.

Comment

• Jimmy22
                              Banned
                              • May 2017

Mine was the first incarnation of Ballooncats. Jen with a dart and a big green balloon. Also circa Balloongirls, and content like that. Shortly followed by Alina and her site 'My innocent fun', Gothballoons, early Mike D stuff.

Bareballoongirls was just too much preening, the girls dancing around with balloons and poor quality content and dreadful background music. It was the Alissa Site of yester-year.

Mike D was the real up and coming producer of the decade, now all his vids are the same.

Comment

• Asclepio
                                • Sep 2018

For me it all began at 9 years old with a Mausi’s video, I remember a qualatex 24” as the main attraction.... for a 9 year old boy like me it was like discover a new continent or something like that, finally be able to see a huge balloon like a q24” was everything for me...... really nice old days back then....
                                A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎