What's the loudest and biggest balloon you've blown to pop?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sl33juhrLooner
    • Jan 2019

Re: What's the loudest and biggest balloon you've blown to pop?

Biggest? Probably a Rifco 36" clear longneck, that thing just kept on going.

I don't know about the loudest one, but if I have to guess it is probably a 18" Qualatex stuffer balloon. Clearly remember that somebody down on the street asked what that was (I lived in a second floor apartment back then). That had never happened before

Comment

• PreferredHeat
      • Aug 2019

Hi guys,

To begin, I wouldn't say I'm new to having a balloon fetish, but this year I've started to discover it more and try out new things. I really want to be able to do a b2p but I get too nervous and deflate the balloon before I manage it. Can anyone give me some advice on how to push through and finish it off? Also, how do you create threads? It doesn't let me

Comment

• SusieDK
        • Dec 2017

Re: What's the loudest and biggest balloon you've blown to pop

Originally posted by PreferredHeat
        Hi guys,

To begin, I wouldn't say I'm new to having a balloon fetish, but this year I've started to discover it more and try out new things. I really want to be able to do a b2p but I get too nervous and deflate the balloon before I manage it. Can anyone give me some advice on how to push through and finish it off? Also, how do you create threads? It doesn't let me
        Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

There are several threads around the forum about overcoming blowing to pop balloons. However I can as well give you some little advice - you can search for others later (besides you might stumble upon lots of other interesting postings):

I started out being phobic of balloons (from early childhood), but due to practising I have ended up finding it great blowing to pop balloons. During my “practising” I experienced exactly the same as you. I would start of being completely determined to keep blowing until the balloon popped, but at some point the balloon got so big and made so nervous, that I simply could not bring myself to blow it bigger. However I used a few little tricks to overcome this:
        The first was to not let the air out, but instead just hold the balloon and “admire” it. This made me calm down a little as I found out the balloon wasn’t as “dangerous” afterall. This made me (sometimes) dare to blow a little more. Then I would pause again etc. etc. Of course I did not dare keep blowing until pop in every session, but it made me dare blowing the balloon bigger than I would have dared elseway.
        The second trick was a bit odd, because It was simply counting. Instead of just blowing as much I dared (after one of the above “time-puts”, I would decide a number of breaths I would blow into the balloon. As strange as it might sound this ihelped me a lot.
        The third thing was something purely mental. Instead of feeling it as a setback if a balloon popped in my face nexpected while I was blowing it up, I (sort of) decided to view it as a success. Afterall it was exactly what I wanted to do - pop the balloon by blowing it up too much.

There is a lot more to it of course, this is just a quick-guide. In case you are interested you are welcome to message me.

As far as storting threads this will come by itself after a little while. It helps writing some postings in xisting threads.

I hope this will be of some use to you.

Thank you for reading my posting. Good luck with blowing to pop - and have fun (because it really is great fun to do)

Sincerely
        Susie

Comment

• stobarts
          • Dec 2018

ive just done a sit pop on a huge 24inch "THE LOONER" balloon ,that was pretty loud

Comment

• Sl33juhrLooner
            • Jan 2019

Originally posted by PreferredHeat
            Hi guys,

Welcome,

What you also could do is have headphones on, just to help you get going. Put them on with some music, and try again. If you are successful that way, you can lower the volume of the music, and work your way from there.

But the most important thing is, as Susie says, have fun!

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍