• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Viper
    Back me up, Vito!
    • Jun 2021

Re: How did you discover your fetish?

Very long read ahead!

I discovered my actual fetish sometime in 6th grade, so I would've been around 11.

I always loved blowing up balloons by mouth, it was fun and even felt sort of empowering as you watch it get bigger every blow you take. My aunt had bought me some 12 inch Mickey Mouse balloons, must've been birthday balloons because I remember confetti and Mickey wearing a party hat. They may have been Qualatex but I can't remember for sure since that was a bit above my head, I just ripped the bag open and started playing with them. They seemed like very good quality so that's why I assume they had to have been Qualatex.

One day I was just in the mood to blow up a balloon and I found the green one, it was different since the others were mostly orange or yellowish orange. I had blown it up before hand so I carefully started pulling it apart since it was sort of stuck together. Once I got it undone I couldn't wait to start blowing it up. I had closed the door to my bedroom, laid on the bed, and started blowing it up. I kept watching Mickey get bigger and bigger. It was very exciting and I would blow it up quite large but never actually got it to neck, was actually a bit scared to because loud, sudden noises startle me.

A very short story on loud, sudden noises...I dreaded and HATED fire drills at school. In kindergarten, one of the fire alarms was right outside the classroom door and it was an extremely loud buzzer and when you didn't know it was coming, I got very frightened and scared. Not much scares me at all but sudden noises like that that I'm not expecting...I hated it very much. So of course balloon popping was avoided at all costs as well, even to this day.

Anyway, the fun kept going for a couple of days. The balloon just get going and going. I bet I blew that thing up and let the air out a good 20 times during the course of a few days. After I blew it up to the size I liked, I would look at it, admire it, rub it and feel the rubber and even listen to it squeak a bit. Then I'd just let the air out and do it again. During one of the last blows I did on that balloon, I discovered my penis was throbbing and was ejaculating hard. Of course I didn't know what it was at first because my mom didn't want to talk about sex. I hadn't even done anything to actually masturbate, it was just the sheer excitement of blowing up the balloon quite large. I was taking the time once again to admire its size and greatness so I decided to blow another breath of air into it and I felt my heart flying because now it was even bigger. By this time my pants were very wet. I looked at it and decided just one more breath! So I started blowing again and it popped, loud! I was so upset! At the same time I had to make up an excuse of why there was such a loud bang to my mom who always liked to investigate that sort of stuff.

I was very disappointed I never got it to neck though. I think what I did wrong is when I was pinching off the neck, I held it too close to the bulb as I was blowing instead of just letting it go and hold it completely with my mouth as I blew. Despite this, it was exciting but I hated the popping so I made sure to always avoid it at all costs.

Getting a bit older and had some money, I would go to the store and then make the excuse that I was buying a gift and so I needed the keys to the car to hide it in the trunk. But of course what I was really doing was buying balloons, paying for them without anyone seeing me, and then hiding it until I got home and would quickly put it in my room somewhere.

By this time, my fetish grew and since I knew how good it felt, I would stroke and just play with my penis as I was blowing up a balloon. It was one of the best feelings in the world and the rush of endorphins was almost overwhelming. I experimented with all sorts of different balloon brands. So far I've found that I love Qualatex the best. I had some recently that I regrettably stole from work as I work in a store. It was thrown in my box of things that had no home location and it was the only package in there. It was a mixed bag of medium gray and black balloons that said happy birthday on them. Since I figured they were going to just be sent to salvage as nobody was going to waste their time with one package of balloons and I knew there were no cameras in my office, I opened them up and stuffed them in my pocket and threw the package away elsewhere. It was the only thing I ever took and even though I was never caught, it's just that stealing isn't right. But because I know of my fetish, I'm actually embarrassed to go through a checkout line with balloons because I feel as though I may get judged. It's weird but it's almost on the same line of some men buying tampons or maxi pads for their wives.

So of course knowing these balloons are in my pocket, I couldn't wait for the day to hurry up and end. It's almost as if you start breathing heavier with anticipation and excitement. When the day finally ended, I rushed the car, I drove to a secluded area where literally no one goes and I took a balloon out and started blowing it up as I rubbed my penis along the seat back and forth. I could tell these balloons were high quality. I loved the color and finish type so much so it just added to the excitement. I liked holding the balloon with the writing on the other side and up where the light would shine through the windshield so when I was blowing, I could see the lettering stretch and expand. When the writing is up against your face, it's not as easy to see the writing as it is if you're looking through the balloon and see it from the other side. I don't know why but that in itself is a huge turn on to watch. After I finally had an erection, it was just a huge sigh of relief, I felt so good like if you just took a huge hit on some feel good drug and I went home.

So what doesn't turn me on? Machine blown balloons (not interested at all, has to be mouth blown), sitting on them, balloons under 11 or 12 inches (who the hell wants those 9 inch and smaller balloons anyway??? A couple of blows and they're pretty much full), and especially popping them. If I feel a balloon is getting tired and could pop, I retire it.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read all this. I know it was very long but it feels great to share it with people who completely understand this feeling.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
      • Apr 2021

Omg Looner584!
      I can't get enough of that story, you are so lucky
      This stuff is the stuff of dreams
      I love the innocence of balloon love

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
        • Mar 2016

My fetish came from inflatables…I can’t remember exactly the hitting point but being on an inflatable tent as a child a remember feeling the inflated chamber feeling really soft and smooth…I remember getting an inflatable toy hammer and giant tooth paste tube as a fun fair…I Use to stuff the inflatable tube down my pants and bend it back in itself and thus snug to my crotch…I’d then inflate it and enjoy the tight feel of the inflatable against my groin… I never ejected but the feeling was so intense…
        I then upgrade to lilos…I’d buy lilos and smuggle them into my house so as to not draw attention…I’d inflate them and lie on them…sometimes all night…felt amazing!!!!!
        My attention was then drawn to blow up dolls…the idea of a soft inflatable in the shape of a woman was massively fantastic!! Id see them on TV (for uk members “only fools and horses”) and get aroused….it wasn’t until I was 18 I ordered my first doll from a catalogue and was so excited when she arrived!! The secrecy and anticipation was so exciting!!!! The experience was mind blowing and I lost my virginity to my first inflatable doll!!!
        I’m now 39 and still have inflatable pool rings and lilos I play with along with inflatable dolls. I still have the best sex with inflatable dolls even though I have had sex with other adults….I just love inflatables and have a fetish I can’t control!!

Comment

• bbhumper
          • Jan 2012

I started humping beach balls when I was a kid, I liked the shiny colors and they felt good to me though I do not remember where I got the idea to put the ball under my crotch, I would roll back and forth on them until I had a sensation that felt really good and as I got older I found out that sensation was an orgasm. If we would visit someone with a pool they usually had a beach ball and I would sneak off and hump it and there was that thrill of getting caught which I never did I also humped the head rest of a pool raft and garbage bags I tried an exercise ball but they seemed a bit to rough. I still hump beach balls today and enjoy it and I have a room full of them...
          Last edited by bbhumper; 26-03-2022, 23:52.

Comment

• RubberTech
            • Jan 2022

I have been into balloons for as long as I can remember. I think the thing that started me into it was when I was at my best friend's 8th birthday party (a loooong time ago). They had lots of balloons all over the walls and on the floor and I was strangely into playing with them. Then his much older brother came in and proceeded to pop them all! Balloons were popping and kids were running all around screaming and holding their ears! It was total chaos but I was strangely intrigued by it all. After that I used some money I had to buy some balloons at the local grocery store and that's where the whole thing started for me.

Comment

• fairskies15
              • Mar 2021

I got my start a bit late, maybe eleven, twelve or so.

I bought myself a Intex orca for the pool back then, before that I did have inflatable armbands but never really derived any pleasure from them. I remember blowing it up and being so taken back at how big it was, and couldn't wait to take it out for a swim.

Next thing I know, I'm bobbing up and down in the water with my orca, feeling the warm vinyl rub against my thighs and the part under my one-piece swimsuit...and that was the start. I loved that old orca, it was my loyal steed in the pool (and behind a closed door) for a couple years before the valve broke and I sadly had to throw it out. Now I have another, much newer one that I still bring out for a lovely ride once in a while.
              Last edited by fairskies15; 28-03-2022, 03:58.

Comment

• Djballbounce
                • Apr 2022

I have always been fascinated by big balls since I was 4. We used to watch a beach-themed Disney sing along VHS that had a part where Goofy picked up a girl and had her sit on a giant beach ball. https://youtu.be/R3SEMrGdxAo

That caught my attention, and I always asked to rewind to that part. In kindergarten I was introduced to hoppity hop balls in PE, at the time they looked so big cause of my smallness. I loved the way they felt when I bounced on them.

One summer when I was 10 or 11 my uncle gave me a 48" beachball and helped me inflate it. When Noone was around, I decided to sit on top of it cuz I loved the way it felt. After a while I stared to lay on it and I quickly achieved my first dry orgasm! I didn't know what it was, just knew it was awesome!

I associated that awesome feeling with inflatables, and would try to recreate that feeling with garbage bags, punch balloons, and any inflatable I could find. When I was a bit older I started to ejaculate and realized this was my way of masturbating.

I currently still love big beach balls, and have grown to love almost any type of inflatable.

Comment

• Loon_Rider_74
                  • Nov 2021

Looking back I was very young but can’t really say I “knew” back then that it was a fetish - all I knew was I really liked em. But here’s 2 memories I have…

I had a decent sized looney tunes beach ball when I was maybe 10-11 years old. I remember sneaking away with the ball to blow it up, sit on it and ride it while I deflated it. I would do this over and over again. I kinda knew this play wasn’t the normal way to play with it and that excited me.

My first sexual experience was not until well into my teen years. I was well aware of my fetish at this point but sadly all my childhood toys popped or thrown out. I was left only with my imagination. On one of days from work i couldn’t take it anymore so I went to store and bought a 48” beach ball. Having working parents I had a lot of occasions to blow it up and ride and hump it. One day I slept in and had the house to myself so I blew up the ball and brought it into the shower with me. I rubbed it down with shampoo before taking the best ride of my life. Slipping and sliding back and forth on the ball, making it squeak and grown gave me a massive erection. I started masturbating and it wasn’t long before I ejaculated a massive load all over the ball. It’s a good thing I was home alone cuz I was loudly moaning uncontrollably haha.

There was no going back after that experience. My love and lust for inflatables was sealed from then on.

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
                    • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Loon_Rider_74
                    Looking back I was very young but can’t really say I “knew” back then that it was a fetish - all I knew was I really liked em. But here’s 2 memories I have…

I had a decent sized looney tunes beach ball when I was maybe 10-11 years old. I remember sneaking away with the ball to blow it up, sit on it and ride it while I deflated it. I would do this over and over again. I kinda knew this play wasn’t the normal way to play with it and that excited me.

My first sexual experience was not until well into my teen years. I was well aware of my fetish at this point but sadly all my childhood toys popped or thrown out. I was left only with my imagination. On one of days from work i couldn’t take it anymore so I went to store and bought a 48” beach ball. Having working parents I had a lot of occasions to blow it up and ride and hump it. One day I slept in and had the house to myself so I blew up the ball and brought it into the shower with me. I rubbed it down with shampoo before taking the best ride of my life. Slipping and sliding back and forth on the ball, making it squeak and grown gave me a massive erection. I started masturbating and it wasn’t long before I ejaculated a massive load all over the ball. It’s a good thing I was home alone cuz I was loudly moaning uncontrollably haha.

There was no going back after that experience. My love and lust for inflatables was sealed from then on.
                    I started out almost the exact same way. When I was younger I could always remember playing with balloons and didn't know why, but enjoyed the way they felt when I hugged them and felt them against my body. When I was in that 10-11 range, there where multiple round, inflatable christmas ornaments stored in my bedroom closet. I started by blowing them up and holding them against me. Then I would take off all my cloths and sit directly on the valve and ride them down many times in a row. I didn't know what it meant, but it felt great! I would also start rubbing tightly inflated balloons on myself. Then one day while riding the ornaments down, I felt something different and I blew my first load! Riding and grinding directly on the valve is something I still do to this day. I've been hooked ever since then. I don't really mess with the balloons anymore, just inflatables. I would use balloons back then because they were always in the house from parties and easy to get rid of. I would sometimes put one uninflated on my cock so i could focus more on riding the ornaments and not where my cum would shoot. It was tough to get inflatables back then because I couldn't go out and buy them so I would have to wait until me or my siblings would win them at a carnival or get them as a present and then they would "disappear". I have to be careful when riding and not get carried away and pop one because it was heartbreaking knowing I couldn't go out and replace it.

Comment

• BalloonFun
                      • Apr 2022

I think I started out with those small rubber playballs when I was about 6 or 7. There was one time I played with a light blue playball (at age 6 or 7) with my bare feet. So I think this is where the bare feet and balloons thing for me started. I also think that when I played with such inflatables back then, I would have a dry orgasm or two.

There was one time in my P.E. class (aka gym class) about age 7 or 8 when we tried to climb up a single rope all the way up to the ceiling and touch it......while I never made it that far up, I do recall the sensation of grinding my legs into my private parts and having a dry orgasm while slowly coming down the rope. It was a pretty interesting sensation.

Also during those age 6 to 8 years, I watched a couple of episodes of "Almost Anything Goes" (US game/stunt competition show) where they had balloon popping games ever so often on AAG. There was this one game (called "Good Evening Ladies and Germs") where there was a round above-ground swimming pool filled with good-sized balloons that represented "germs". First, the guy would sit on a swing over the pool and "catch" some of the balloons with his bare feet (again, the bare feet/balloon connection with me), then the guy drops off the balloons/"germs" to a pretty lady wearing active wear, and she would then "destroy the germs" by popping the balloons any way she could (sit on them, step on them, just body-pop them)......there's the balloon popping connection with me. Idea was to pop as many balloons within a time limit.

Into adolescence, when home alone of course, was when I started to really experiment with balloon play in my bedroom. While looking at pics of women in bikinis, I'd play with the balloons using my bare feet (of course!) until I got hard and would eventually masturbate. I then started experimenting with popping balloons -- I'd blow up a few balloons, tie them off, then use an old sneaker with the laces off and push a pin into the heel end of the shoe. I would put the shoe on, let the shoe drop on each balloon -- popping them -- and play while grinding (me in prone position) until I "popped", too!!

I had balloon fun time here and there ever since, and it wasn't until about '98 or '99 when I finally found out that I have a balloon fetish. I found out about my fetish thanks to the internet - namely through discovering things like Mellyloon, in particular.

Comment

• bwock
                        • May 2022

It's kinda hard to say. I guess I was kinda born with a fascination of them. I remember watching old cartoons on Boomerang and any time there was something like a raft or doll getting inflated I kinda just fixated on it. Characters getting inflated, I didn't really care about, just the more mundane typical stuff. I got older and discovered the internet, and I'd start doing things like looking up old clips of the previous cartoons on Youtube, where there I kinda found the rabbit hole to looners and inflatable stuff. I never really acted on it any growing, apart from maybe overinflating a swim ring or two, but now I'm trying to come out of my proverbial shell and give it a shot.

Comment

• BalloonFun
                          • Apr 2022

Originally posted by bwock
                          It's kinda hard to say. I guess I was kinda born with a fascination of them. I remember watching old cartoons on Boomerang and any time there was something like a raft or doll getting inflated I kinda just fixated on it. Characters getting inflated, I didn't really care about, just the more mundane typical stuff. I got older and discovered the internet, and I'd start doing things like looking up old clips of the previous cartoons on Youtube, where there I kinda found the rabbit hole to looners and inflatable stuff. I never really acted on it any growing, apart from maybe overinflating a swim ring or two, but now I'm trying to come out of my proverbial shell and give it a shot.
                          You raised yourself well watching Boomerang and watching "inflatable" things "blow up".

Comment

• Deflatingit
                            • Dec 2021

Awesome, any good cartoon recommendations?

For me it all started with armbands when I was younger, then a little later on I noticed that I liked blowing up and letting down beachballs around 7

When I was 14 I use to like ridding down beachballs
                            When I got the internet 15, I googled the feelings I was having and found out about the fetish

Pretty happy to know that I wasn't by myself

Comment

• FiveAday
                              • May 2022

I've been into inflatables for as long as I can remember. Something about them always appealed to me, and I used to bemoan the fact that I was a good swimmer because it meant things like arm bands were off limits to me. After a family holiday to the beach we had a few lilos around the house. I used to inflate them when I had the house to myself and hug and hump them. That was probably the point where I realised my interest was sexual and the (beach) ball has kept rolling from there.

Comment

• razo
                                • Feb 2021

Awesome to read about all the different ways things started for everyone. There's nothing quite like the first time you experience it.

My parents bought me a Disney inflatable pool set when I was little. I must have been maybe 4 or 5. I grew up playing in this pool during the summers. When I wasn't using this toy in the water, I still played with it in other ways. I guess you could say it was kind of my teddy bear of sorts. I always had the toy half inflated and would squeeze it like a hug pillow. Often times I watched cartoons laying in the couch with my soft air filled toy between my arms and legs. It always gave me a special feeling but I didn't know what it was exactly.

At the age of 12 or 13 I was cleaning out my drawers and found my childhood inflatable pool neatly folded under a bunch of other toys. I'm not quite sure why but I decided to inflate it up and cuddle with it on my bed the same way I used to when I was little. Well little did I know what kind of effect my childhood toy would have on me. As soon as I laid down with it with my arms around my inflated toy, one part of my body became very very excited and stood up hard as a rock!

I closed the door and undressed. I squeezed the pool into a long shape and started straddling it. The "most excited part of my body" ended up in the crevice created between the soft and slippery vinyl inflated sides of the toy. I had no idea what I was doing but I started thrusting slowly into my childhood toy. I couldn't belive this pool toy was giving me sensations that I never experienced before and it was absolutely incredible! I was trying to be quiet so no one would hear what I was doing. I remember the rythmic squeaking and creaking sounds my toy was made with the motion and the sweet smell of 90s vinyl was filling the air. It was an incredibly intoxicating sensory experience.

I could feel a pressure quickly building up between my legs as each thrust felt better than the last. I tried to hold it in while continuing the motion as long as I could but pretty soon I just couldn't do it anymore. As I pushed into the soft slippery vinyl toy one last time, it was game over! I felt an intense rush of electrifying pleasure through my entire body. My mind was going "Wow! Wow! Wow! This is amazing!". I could feel my member pulsing intensely as it was gushing like crazy over and over again into the tight squeeze of the vinyl toy. It was pleasure at a level that I never experienced before! My whole body went limp as I embraced my toy between my arms and legs. Rather embarrassingly, I also started involuntarily moaning for my inflatable pool (my parents probably heard. lol).

For the next few minutes I laid on top of my toy. My head was spinning and my whole body felt weak. I literally couldn't get up. What did this toy do to me? After about 10 minutes of catching my breath I was finally able to get up and I was full of mixed emotions. Part of me was ashamed that I just had sex with an inflatable toy and another part of me was in disbelief that my own childhood toy nearly made me faint in pleasure.

As a teenager with hormones raging, it didnt take long before I gave in to it again. And after a few more times I didn't feel ashamed anymore and just felt super lucky to have a toy that could make my body react in such amazing ways. It just filled me with lust! When my family would go out on the weekends, I used to make up so many excuses to stay home so I could be alone with my toy. lol. Much later on I tried to research on the internet if there were other people who were attracted to their inflatable toys as much as I was attracted to mine. As it turned out, there were! And it was called a fetish.
                                Last edited by razo; 10-07-2022, 19:34. Reason: Punctuation

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎