Have you ever left loons in hotel rooms?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Have you ever left loons in hotel rooms?

I just thought about that and how hot that might be having a hotel room full of big and small loons of all shapes and having the maids come in and find it :P
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: Have you ever left loons in hotel rooms?

Hmm, sounds quite mischievous, and not necessarily in a kinky way. Although I do like the thought of leaving maybe one or two balloons in a hotel, I don't know if I'd be bold enough.

Of course there's the obvious narrative that, "hey, looks like they had a/returned from a party the previous night," so I could feel ok about leaving an unprinted Q16 or two laying around.

But if I were to leave, say, a B250 behind...well...

Comment

• Loonatic
      Balloons + Feet
      • Apr 2016

Lol or if they came in and saw just mounds and mounds of balloon shrapnel scattered about the room. Although, in that case they would more than likely just be upset at all the cleanup that would have to take place to clean the aftermath of this popping party... still, would be quite a sight either way. I think seeing a room full of huge inflated balloons would be fun since most non-looners haven’t seen such massive balloons just lying around. It’d be sort of a “woah” or “wow” moment possibly.

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

I've left uninflated balloons in a hotel room before when I've gone out to dinner (ready for when I got back after a few drinks) and when I returned the turn-down service had been and they'd clearly been blown up (with big necks) and let down as they were quite stretched and damp inside... that was a bit odd and got me wondering about who blew them up.

I've never left any when I've checked out though as the cleaners are usually worked quite hard and they don't usually have the spare time to dispose of balloons before cleaning the room whilst sticking to their schedule.
        Vicci x

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Strange indeed. Why would they have blown it up that big and deflated it again? Perhaps it was a looner, would anyone else be likely to do that when they're supposed to be cleaning? Was it a normal sized balloon or a specially large one? If it was a large one they might of just been curious as to how big it'd go. Always wondered if looners are more common than we thought. For example my neighbors always use balloons for even small occasions. I saw some very large ones inflated tightly through their window today, as well as lots of smaller ones tied everywhere.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Vicci
            Blown to bits
            • Oct 2009

They were normal 12" size. Maybe they were just curious, or liked balloons, or maybe a looner... who knows. Unfortunately I was only there for one night, otherwise I'd have sat in wait the following night and asked if they worked the previous night.
            If I'm ever working that direction again (Newmarket) I'll book in there and see if it happens again
            Vicci x

Comment

• marja

The maids have very limited time to clean the rooms. So they will be quite upset when they find a room full of balloons, since it will take much more time to clear up the mess.
              You'd be surprised to know what maids find in hotel rooms. Balloons would be "quite normal" in that sense.

Comment

• Andy1987R
                • Jan 2018

Once a few years ago I was working away from home, I have trouble sleeping unless it's completely dark so I put some electrical tape on the flashing indicator on the smoke detector just the led on side I didn't cover the actual detection parts, I know this as I install fire alarms as part of my job did this many times, however once on return to the hotel me an my work colleague was addressed buy the hotel manager basically accused us of smoking in the room - neither of us smoke so we hatched a plan we fill the bathroom with balloons on the day we left this was some weeks later so gave me time to bring some " proper balloons " to go with the small party balloons an punch balloons we had brought from local shops. So on the morning we left we blew up loads of balloons an put them in the bathroom not quite floor to ceiling but over half way mix of small 9-12 inch cheap balloons, some nice big punch balloons an a few 16 inch balloons. I'd love to know if the cleaners had to burst them all an what there reaction was

Comment

• loonlover817
                  • Feb 2018

yess i wish i could do that or leave them in school and see what the reaction is
                  lover your loons forever

Comment

• Andy1987R
                    • Jan 2018

Popped a few balloons in hotel rooms always feels naughty

Comment

• kahuna09
                      • Jul 2013

i would love to leave some in my hotel room both inflated and a couple on the night stand un inflated if i were staying for a couple of nights and see what is anything happens when i came back later in the day. i would love to hide a small go pro camera and see if i could catch one of the maids playing with or even better blowing up one of my loons that i left on the night stand.

i wonder if you left a note with them asking them to inflate them for a party later if they would do it for us?

Comment

• Vicci
                        Blown to bits
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by kahuna09
                        i wonder if you left a note with them asking them to inflate them for a party later if they would do it for us?
                        Some will - I have done in the past (one of them (quite a fancy hotel) even blew up the balloons, left a "Happy birthday" card from the hotel and two towels shaped like swans on the bed). Other times they've written on the note saying they only get 15 minutes to clean each room so don't have time. Guess it depends on the hotel and how hard they work their staff. You might have more luck in more upmarket hotels with a concierge service.

Not sure about filming them though - that'd be a bit weird, especially without permission.
                        Vicci x

Comment

• kahuna09
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
                          Some will - I have done in the past (one of them (quite a fancy hotel) even blew up the balloons, left a "Happy birthday" card from the hotel and two towels shaped like swans on the bed). Other times they've written on the note saying they only get 15 minutes to clean each room so don't have time. Guess it depends on the hotel and how hard they work their staff. You might have more luck in more upmarket hotels with a concierge service.

Not sure about filming them though - that'd be a bit weird, especially without permission.
                          very true about filming them. i would not want some one to do that to me so it would not be right for me to be able to do it to someone else with out them knowing. good point. guess i will just try the balloons and note well maybe i am not brave enough to tell anyone in person i doubt that i could even do that. still i sexy thought.

Comment

• tebe2hu
                            • Jan 2017

I have already tried it - remembering Liatairplane's stories from C&B-II - and had similar experiences. Here is the gist, I won't name the country and the city.
                            I stopped in a nice hotel with a friendly staff and some pretty maids. Of course, my fantasy started to rage - what if - so first morning before I left for the conference, I left some inflated balloons on the bed and some uninflated on the table. While I returned, the maid tidied my room, the balloons were put nicely on the bed. Next day we started later, so I hoped to meet the maid. I was lucky, she knocked soon and for my "Come in" she entered. She was a cute young woman in her mid 30-s, long brown hair and incredibly beautiful hazel eyes. According to the tag, her name was Natalie. I asked if she would help me to cope with the balloons. She giggled and asked what I meant exactly. I said I love having them around and maybe she would help me blowing up a couple. She smiled and agreed. Hmmm..... I needed to make quite good efforts to hide my bulge watching her blowing up two balloons (from blowing the women's breasts live trheir independent life LOL). In the end, of course, I tipped her and noted she's talented in it. She smiled and said, she has a 9 yo. daughter who also loves balloons and they often play together. I also smiled and gave the rest of the bag to take for her daughter.
                            Before I left the city, had the chance one more time to meet her. We did a similar operation and in the end I got a friendly hug and she whispered to me "i also love playing with balloons". Unforunately, I was so much surprised that forgot to ask if she present at any looner forum. So please, Natalie, should you read it, let me know please :-)

Comment

• PBK
                              • Mar 2019

All the time. We're always leaving balloons in hotel rooms when we stay at hotels.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎