X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Playball
    • Mar 2022

Re: Playballs - a Lot of fun to Play with

Originally posted by ballhopser
    Hey, I like to put something slight sharp under it and then slowly sit and bounce the ball. It should not pop immediatly - i enjoy the feeling, that the ball will be popped in a moment. After riding a while, the thing pokes a hole into the ball - and then i like to finish.

Do you like popping balls? How do you pop them?
    Oh wow, that sounds like a nice way to pop playballs; I’ll have to give it a try! The suspense must be amazing! Any objects in particular that you’d recommend?

I often use an inflation needle to pop them. Inflation needles are nice to use because you can pop once and climax. The hole left is small enough that even a bit of scotch tape will seal it back up nicely. The same ball can be popped a bunch of times as a result, which is nice. Nothing like that first pop with a fresh ball, though. The inflation needle gives a real nice pop, too.
    I’ve tried forks, knives, pencils, etc. and nothing has been as nice as the inflation needle.

Comment

• ballhopser
      • May 2019

I like to use a toy pylon from playmobil or a plug or a not so sharp screw. Like to ride a while until the thing makes the ball go pop. Enjoy getting horny while doing.

Comment

• Wasserspeier
        • Sep 2021

Originally posted by ballhopser
        Hey, I like to put something slight sharp under it and then slowly sit and bounce the ball. It should not pop immediatly - i enjoy the feeling, that the ball will be popped in a moment. After riding a while, the thing pokes a hole into the ball - and then i like to finish.

Do you like popping balls? How do you pop them?
        Hi...
        what playballs do you use for humping and popping? The playballs you can buy these days will pop like a balloon. When I was young a popped playball deflated slowly.I like the slow deflation (and it's much safer).

Comment

• ballhopser
          • May 2019

Hi, I like to go with John, Mondeo and Togu. Prefere the older ones also. But they also have thick ones these dass.

Comment

• Playball
            • Mar 2022

I’m surprised there aren’t more people here into playballs. They’re cheap and a lot more durable than a regular beachball. More fun to pop, too.

Any favorite brands/sizes? Favorite sources?

Comment

• bigballcollector
              • Mar 2017

I've found a few more playball fans around the net, some of them switch to beach balls because they are larger than playballs, unless you get the giant ones like megabounce, big air and others. Unfortunately playball stuff get buried under lots of balloon and pooltoy videos, beside people expect others to post videos :P
              I've bought part of my collection locally or with the help of friends.
              Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Playball
                • Mar 2022

Originally posted by bigballcollector
                I've found a few more playball fans around the net, some of them switch to beach balls because they are larger than playballs, unless you get the giant ones like megabounce, big air and others. Unfortunately playball stuff get buried under lots of balloon and pooltoy videos, beside people expect others to post videos :P
                I've bought part of my collection locally or with the help of friends.
                That makes sense. How big is your collection?

Any tips on finding older playballs? I’ve been on the hunt for them for a while. They seem to be very difficult to find.

Comment

• bigballcollector
                  • Mar 2017

Balls do not last that long unless they are left alone or stored, my oldest playball is 12 years now and already has a tiny puncture. I've got 60! Playballs, exercise balls and beachballs

Comment

• Playball
                    • Mar 2022

Balls do not last that long unless they are left alone or stored, my oldest playball is 12 years now and already has a tiny puncture. I've got 60! Playballs, exercise balls and beachballs
                    That makes sense. They do pretty well inside but outside they pop pretty easily. The older ones were much thicker, though, so that should be less of an issue.

I only have one older ball (older than 5 years). It’s probably 15 years old. I’m careful not to pop it. It’s served me well for over a decade now with regular use. So it’s definitely possible to have a playball last a long time.

I suspect that the other issue is the price. They’re so cheap to buy new that people think there’s no real sense in selling them on the used market. I bet a lot of them get popped and tossed when they’re no longer wanted. A shame, too, because I’d shell out a pretty penny for a 10-20 year old ball… if I could find one!

Comment

• bigballcollector
                      • Mar 2017

Any pics of the ball you've got?

Comment

• Playball
                        • Mar 2022

I’m not sure how to post pictures here or I would. Is there an easy way to? If so, I’ll snap a picture or two when I get back home (I’m away at the moment).

Do you have any pictures of the older ball you’ve got?

Comment

• Playball
                          • Mar 2022

This isn’t my actual ball but it’s very similar to this one:

Hopefully that works… if not, here’s a link to the image:

I would really like to have another one - that would be absolutely wonderful. I’ve looked all over and purchased many new ones but there’s just something special about the feel of that one in particular that the new ones just don’t have.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                            • Feb 2017

Hey hey !
                            Big fan here
                            Walmart hedstrom playball are my favorite
                            Always a great time playing with playballs regardless of intention 😋

Long time fan of those marble / cloud designed balls, but holly crap has it been a long time since I've seen one of those

Comment

• Playball
                              • Mar 2022

Originally posted by Heliumlooner
                              Hey hey !
                              Big fan here

Long time fan of those marble / cloud designed balls, but holly crap has it been a long time since I've seen one of those
                              Always a great time for sure! Anything in particular you like to do with them? Are you a popper?

I, too, love those marbled/cloudy balls. They are still pretty prevalent in my area but only single color ones - so like green and white or blue and white. I wish they still made them multi-colored like the example I posted above.

Comment

• bigballcollector
                                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Heliumlooner
                                Hey hey !
                                Big fan here

I heard Hesdtrom stopped their production, most of the balls now have decals.

It took a while to post agian :P My oldest ball is a blue 22" one, it is still airtight but I glued patches on all the suspicious scratches it has lol

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍