Anyone like being sadistic or cruel to Balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BurstingBalloons
    • Oct 2020

Re: Anyone like being sadistic or cruel to Balloons?

OH YES - love being nasty to Balloons and hearing the squeal as I slowly deal with them.

Comment

• blnlvr2012
      • Nov 2017

Enjoy mean balloon talk from mature men and ladies. Love trigger words like pop, burst, and break. Someone telling me they are going to burst my balloons....

Comment

• Bastetthelooner
        • Oct 2020

I am a total balloon sadist!

One of my next projects is to make a short film where a balloon gets kidnapped and tortured.

I like to do bondage on balloons and make them tight, stab them with knives, burst them with cigarettes... I even got a soft air gun to burst them in long distance

At the moment I'm creating the Loon's army with two friends, it's a special training aimed to destroy balloons in all possible ways.

Look for Bastetlooner on Instagram and Twitter to see what is all about if you like!

Comment

• LoonMaster
          • Sep 2011

I like being cruel and sadistic to my girlfriend with balloons. We’re in a BDSM relationship and use them in fear play stuff. It’s fun watching her mentally struggle and get scared when I make her pop them

Comment

• seattlelurker
            • Oct 2017

I've had a recent sudden "jump" into some unexpected roleplay... which I've never been really into before.

The other day I was inflating a Tuftex 24 and nearing the limit, held it out to admire how big and tight it was, and suddenly the scenario popped into my head that I had just taken this big, round, beautiful balloon from somebody who was keeping and enjoying it and very maliciously and deliberately blew it hard and fast until it popped just to ruin their fun. I've never been really bullying or sadistic, but this was a sudden and very strong urge to say "What a big and pretty balloon you have there, let's see how big it gets!" with a subconscious devilish wink and a grin and the subtext that they wanted to keep and admire their nice balloon, and I was going to pop it to ruin their day.

I didn't even have a clear picture of who I took it from; not necessarily a child, not necessarily an adult, just somebody smaller and more submissive than I am who did very clearly want to keep and enjoy their fine large balloon, and I wanted to spoil that and make them squirm as they were forced to watch me push their balloon too far and were powerless to stop me.

I was surprised that this scenario popped into my head, and even more surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I've even replayed it a couple of times since, with the best so far being a nice red Tuftex 24 that got absolutely huge. The more I imagined the previous owner looking on and begging me to "stop there", the harder I blew and more determined I became to blow this huge balloon to bits right in front of their imaginary helpless misery. As the balloon got bigger and bigger more teardrop-shaped and refused to burst, I could see this pretend victim becoming relieved every time I stopped to admire its size, but became even more determined to blow its shreds all over the wall while they were forced to watch.

Afterward it really made me dig deep and think about if I might be channeling any childhood trauma (especially with the apparent importance of the balloon color). Couldn't dredge anything up, other than maybe a helplessness that I felt watching the protagonist of "The Red Balloon" tormented by bullies when I saw the movie as a child... but maybe it'll take a bit more soul-searching to figure out why this is such a captivating touchstone for me. I've never been into BDSM, never been into roleplaying. I tend to be a fairly dominant man in my personal and professional life, but it has never ever entered the bedroom before... which is why I keep thinking that maybe I've got some personal experience closeted away?

...or maybe I'm overthinking it, and I should be happy that I've found something that gets me excited, and just shut up and have fun blowing a huge balloon to shards with whatever excuse my brain cooks up!

Comment

• Loonpop
              • Dec 2020

I am always sadistic to my balloons as I like to know they are suffering before I finally burst them. Always wanted to meet another gay bloke who is sadistic with balloons.

Comment

• Little Looner
                MADAM BANGS
                • Jan 2019

Absolutely, balloons for every mood and occasion!!!
                I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
                https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• BLoon157
                  • Oct 2020

I'm Sadic with them only with my girlfriend. but not with every balloon, I love to collect them for example, and this I need want to be Sadie, but for balloon that I can buy again, I'll be absolutely sadic.

Comment

• Scaredyburst
                    • Dec 2020

Very much so. I enjoy watching the balloon suffer - being squashed, kicked roughly, being threatened with a pin.
                    🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• The1
                      • Mar 2021

I absolutely love balloon sadism and (female) Balloon sadists. I think i will open a separate thread about this in the next couple of days. I have come across the term "black" and "white" looning recently, like there is in BDSM, and this is something that interests me a lot honestly.

Comment

• UKlooner
                        • Apr 2021

OH YES...love having a cruel and sadistic session with some innocent poor Balloons; take my time torturing them and seeing how they suffer and cry.

Comment

• LoonMaster
                          • Sep 2011

I like being sadistic with balloons, using them sadistically in BDSM play. Balloons are great for fear play if someone is slightly phobic, popping them near them especially blow to pop is great fun and making them pop balloons. This is only in consensual BDSM play, wouldn’t do it to anyone who is phobic and didn’t ask for it.

Comment

• nena
                            • Oct 2021

Exactly, with my fear I love to be threaten by the someone evil , you know what will happen and don't have any chance to escape, what a blast. Terrifying but exciting. I would say I prefer more to be tortured by balloon than torture the balloon.

Comment

• geoff
                              • Oct 2021

Yes i do i often blow sat 20 + balloons big and tight tie them all with ribbon
                              i have a giant nylon body sock i also put as many balloons as i can.
                              and walk about the house with the balloons.Then with my big pin i burst all of the balloons.

Comment

• Oxydizer
                                • Oct 2021

Love stuffing balloons into my clothing too, walking about and then bursting them either by using a needle or my sharp fingernails. Love hearing them squealing and crying as I deal with them. Would love to meet another man into the same sort of scene.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎