Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drumrd
    • Dec 2013

Which brand is this balloon?

I stumbled upon this advertisement and wondered which brand makes this balloon:

They look nice, though I don't know a balloon manufacterer who makes a 18'' soap balloon. So far I know only belbal makes 14'' soaps.

Does anybody has a idea?
  • Common Loon
    • Aug 2020

Re: Which brand is this balloon?

Probably these are the Betallatex/Sempertex 18" Crystal Pastel balloons. Quite nice if I must say.

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

On another forum (I dont remember where cause it was many months ago) some looners were searching for the factory of those loons. They never get a final conclusion, but almost all of them concluded that those loons were from GEMAR in 19” size.
      We all asked directly to KathyLooner, but she refused to give us any information, maybe cause she wanted to keep the exclusivity to sell them at higher prices.... but thats only a theory.
      You can find them at this place:

But keep in mind that we never were 100% about this. It is just the closest you are going to be from the true, we will never know since she never give any info so........ who knows?? Maybe you can confirm that
      I never buy them cause 1 month ago I ordered a big load of TUFTEX loons, so TBH I am very busy using them.
      Wish you luck buddy
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
        • Dec 2020

They look awesome balloons, wouldn’t mind blowing up those and riding them

Comment

• sexyneck
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by drumrd
          I stumbled upon this advertisement and wondered which brand makes this balloon:

They look nice, though I don't know a balloon
          manufacterer who makes a 18'' soap balloon. So far I know only belbal makes 14'' soaps.

Does anybody has a idea?
          It is indeed sexy and hit balloon. But with that size I doubt it can be ride rough.

Comment

• drumrd
            • Dec 2013

Tnx Depplooner. I think you are right about GEMAR 19''. Also the colours they offer resemble the once on the ebay link.

Somehow I can understand Kattylooner for not wanting to share the source.. though nowadays, in the information society, its almost imposibble one would not find out.

Make the balloons special with a print, makes them unique to sell....

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

I understand that girl if I see it by the money interests, it is cruel to not share that info but is not prohibited so I suppose it is okay and we can’t blame her.
              So now It is just matter of time to know the true, also us looners are veryyyyy good at find information, but I am 90% sure that they are Gemar 19”
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• sexyneck
                • Feb 2016

HI just see any of you guys tried Belbal 14" round soap crystal balloons? Are they unable to take riding?

Comment

• Leonard92
                  • Aug 2015

I saw her ebay listings recently and I've decided to try some.
                  I payed a little over half the price though, for the unprinted version).
                  The balloons are strong (they have a softer surface than a Cattex for example, but not as soft as a Unique / Qualatex, and resistant: difficult to blow to pop), and you get a nice neck without too much effort which is perfect (they neck much more easier than a Tuftex 17).
                  They also have quite a nice smell, different from other famous brands, and get even bigger than their rated size on second inflation. I didn't have much time to fully test them, because I don't have much privacy due to the pandemy, but they did a nice first impression for me. The colours are like the soap colors from Belbal.

It's a shame we don't have them more accessible on some looner stores. So far I found that she is the only one that sells them, and I can quite understand then why she won't give that information.

My guess is that they are not from Gemar. I also have some Gemar 19" crystal soap from another store which inflate only to about 16", and they feel different.
                  I believe they are Rifco 18", because I have some clear ones as well and they seem to be the same balloon (the smell and texture is the same, and they look about the same shape / size when uninflated).

I did a search for Rifco 18"/19" crystal but could not find anything. If you find them elsewhere I'm pretty sure it would be the same balloon.

If you know Alla Alex, she used some of them in her photos. So you can check more pictures of them on her vk profile. That's where I first saw them and decided to buy, when I found out where she got hers from.

Alla Alex: https://vk.com/id439437704
                  I've attached some of her pictures here just to see the balloon. For more, you can check her late December posts on her profile.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• stormbubble
                    • Nov 2017

Very nice, are they available anywhere in the US?

Comment

• Asclepio
                      • Sep 2018

Hi, I hope to get this topic to life again, and hope someone can give us a little more info. I have been doing some research and I got some new clues about those loons.
                      Since they appeared to be so good at overinflation, I got some kind of strong interest for know more about them.

So here is my new data about them:
                      A friend told me that those balloons are from italy, he tried the same ones with such a big neck from a store called BWS listed as 18” balloons.

If someone knows which is the true name of BWS balloons, it will be amazing.
                      Also another re seller is Dekoballon.de he is selling them in pastel colors and also crystal colors. They specify that those loons are from BWS store (another reseller)

Here is another example in video of the capabilities of those excellent loons with a pastel color one:

I will add some photos I got from other places, apparently they are pretty good for neck lovers.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Asclepio
                        • Sep 2018

Oh, I need to add another data to the one I post this morning.
                        So everything appears to go to the same brand, RIFCO.
                        I searched for Italian balloon brands, (excepting GEMAR cause I have loons from GEMAR and they are not even close to the ones in the photos) I had the luck of choosing the RIFCO brand as my first one to search info. In their official webpage they tell you that If you want to buy loons from them you need to go to BWS balloons store. So the relation between them is pretty close, and there are chances of these loons being made by RIFCO (I would say 99% chances).

Here you have it, see by yourself.
                        Hope any other Looner from Italy or close that country can confirm that information.

Comment

• drumrd
                          • Dec 2013

Good research Depp! I can say, indeed its not the Gemmar 19'' but the Rifco 18'' seems to be it!

Comment

• Asclepio
                            • Sep 2018

@drumrd thank u, I did my best. Can someone from Italy confirm that?? Those loons looks very promising.

Comment

• BYGavia
                              • Dec 2017

Looks like BQC (listed here) has them in stock!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎