Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StretchEmerald
    • Jul 2019

My first "proper" b2p!

I finally managed to do it! No tricks, no gimmicks, and at long last no chickening out, just me, a balloon, and blowing it up until it went BANG!

For some background, a few months ago I started doing b2ps using a hose, so that I could blow from another room. This made the pop much quieter on my end, which made it much easier for me, and was exciting in its own way since I couldn't see how big the balloon was getting, but it hardly felt like a "real" b2p to me, and I wanted to go further. I tried blowing some up really big on those one-way valves you can get, and I even managed to inflate to pop some in the same room with an electric pump, but in the end it always proved too big a step to keep on blowing.

The other day I'd blown up a 12" Unique pretty big as part of normal play, and I showed it to an online friend, who's not a looner but finds the fetish interesting. I mentioned that I wanted to put more air in but was scared of it popping – and he promptly came back, happily encouraging me to keep going!

That encouragement gave me confidence I never thought I'd have, and I strapped the balloon onto a valve – and put on more ear and eye protection. Even so, it was a scary prospect lying there faced with this balloon, getting full but able to take much more. I started blowing, not even paying attention to the balloon, just breath after breath after breath. If I kept up the routine I wouldn't think about the incoming bang and how loud it would probably be, and I didn't want to disappoint my friend by saying I couldn't do it. It was taking a lot more than I thought, and blowing in more air was getting difficult. I stopped and dared to sneak a peek at what was happening.

This balloon was massive. I couldn't easily tell, but it looked bigger across than a fresh 14" blown up full, and the neck was straining against where I'd tied it to the valve, wider at the bottom than it was where it met the bulb. I couldn't resist touching it ever so gently, though I knew it could very well pop at any moment. It was utterly hard – I didn't dare try to press down, but I doubt I would have made even the slightest dent.

A sudden jolt of courage shot through me. I was going to do it. I was going to blow to pop this balloon like I'd wanted to for so long, and I wasn't going to stop for anything. Hastily I pulled my hand back and started blowing again, quick and sharp. I blew and blew and blew and-

BANG!

I felt the pop in my chest almost before I heard it, and a shred of latex snapped me on the cheek. I opened my eyes, swimming in a haze of adrenaline. The balloon was indeed gone, with only a few little shards of latex and a ragged stump of a mouthpiece on the valve to show that it was ever there. Relief swam through me. I'd done it.

I started typing in profuse thanks to my friend with shaking hands, all while trying to gather up all the pieces I could find. I couldn't believe I'd just done that! Not only that, but through all the ear protection the bang hadn't even been that loud! That hadn't been nearly as scary as I'd expected!

I haven't yet attempted a b2p again since then, and I suspect I won't find it as easy when I do because that's just how things go, but now I know that I can do it, and more than that I can enjoy it. My phobia has come a long way in recent years, and this is another blow against it (hah). I still have a lot of 12" Uniques, and I'm curious to see if they all get quite so big...
    Attached Files
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: My first "proper" b2p!

I know that feeling. I’ve done it a few times now. You’ve just got to keep blowing as fast as you can and not stop. With ear protection, it’s never that loud, it’s just a bit of a shock. Sometimes they get way bigger than you expect. It makes it scarier, but I find I just have to know how much bigger it’ll get.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• StretchEmerald
      • Jul 2019

Yep, that all sounds right. I know rationally that it won't be too loud (and even if it is it doesn't matter), but getting past the fear is another matter. Still, if I can get even half as confident with blowing to pop as you are I'll be very happy!

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by StretchEmerald
        Yep, that all sounds right. I know rationally that it won't be too loud (and even if it is it doesn't matter), but getting past the fear is another matter. Still, if I can get even half as confident with blowing to pop as you are I'll be very happy!
        Just because I’ve done it a few times doesn’t make it easy now. Every time I do it, it’s a real struggle. It does get better with practice though. And the rush when you do it...

Comment

• b loony
          • Oct 2018

It's never simple to btp. If it doesn't scare you some then it's pointless doing as the tension of it popping is what makes it exciting. I've recently got a vr headset thing that you put your phone in. Put the headphones In and put a loon video on and start blowing. Try guessing how many more breaths it can take and be determined to pop it. Record yourself as well so you can see how big it got etc. Don't stop till it pop

Comment

• StretchEmerald
            • Jul 2019

Originally posted by b loony
            It's never simple to btp. If it doesn't scare you some then it's pointless doing as the tension of it popping is what makes it exciting. I've recently got a vr headset thing that you put your phone in. Put the headphones In and put a loon video on and start blowing. Try guessing how many more breaths it can take and be determined to pop it. Record yourself as well so you can see how big it got etc. Don't stop till it pop
            I reckon it's always going to be scary, I'd just like it to be exciting scary rather than I-can't-do-this scary.

I do like the idea of the headset though – I've been considering getting into VR when I next upgrade my PC. Certainly an intriguing concept...

Comment

Congrats StretchEmerald! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. Fingers crossed we can both one day keep 'practicing' so it becomes less scary and more enjoyable.

Comment

• StretchEmerald
                • Jul 2019

Haha, thank you! Here's hoping we can both be brave – I reckon the first one of a session will always be kinda scary, but hopefully once that's out the way I'll be much more confident. Keep trying, I know you can do it!

Comment

• wildheart
                  • Apr 2015

I reckon it's always going to be scary, I'd just like it to be exciting scary rather than I-can't-do-this scary.

I do like the idea of the headset though – I've been considering getting into VR when I next upgrade my PC. Certainly an intriguing concept...
                  I made a “balloon simulator” for VR. You pump to pop balloons in full 3d. It’s quite fun and great for practicing. The htc vive has gone down a lot in price since it came out. There’s the new index too. The controllers for that are great. I got them on day one. Full finger tracking. Just need to implement that in my balloon game.

Comment

• StretchEmerald
                    • Jul 2019

Originally posted by wildheart
                    I made a “balloon simulator” for VR. You pump to pop balloons in full 3d. It’s quite fun and great for practicing.
                    ...oh, wow. That's, uh, a very enticing idea. I may need to get VR sooner than I thought... is this simulator available anywhere?

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

...oh, wow. That's, uh, a very enticing idea. I may need to get VR sooner than I thought... is this simulator available anywhere?
                      I can send you a link. I made a video of it a while ago.

I’ve added more stuff since making those videos. You can blow to pop on the helium tank now and there’s more inflatables. Plus a few one way valves you can use to blow to pop.

Comment

• StretchEmerald
                        • Jul 2019

That definitely looks like something I'd like to try. Would it be okay if I PM you for the link when I do finally get a VR setup? It might be a while, sadly.

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

That definitely looks like something I'd like to try. Would it be okay if I PM you for the link when I do finally get a VR setup? It might be a while, sadly.
                          That’s fine I’d be more than happy to send it your way.

Comment

• Meililoon
                            aka lyckr
                            • Sep 2014

The first proper blow to pop always feels like an amazing achievement I've probably done at least 50 blow to pops since my first, many years ago, but it's almost as difficult for me every time. Usually I chicken out still.

Comment

• StretchEmerald
                              • Jul 2019

It certainly did feel amazing! I'll try not to lose heart when I do lose my nerve. Hopefully I can do it again before long though!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎