X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miyuloons
    • Apr 2020

Im probably late to the party

Hey BlowtoPop.Net
    I'm Miyu, you might have caught wind of me already as someone who makes balloon videos. If not, you can get to know me more on my YouTube channel (MiyuLoons). I post different kinds of videos exploring balloon fetish, I also promote customs in there by posting previews of clips I have made before.

My intro may have sounded very "promotey", but I actually joined the forum just to read discussions, get to know more about the fetish as it is quite diverse and there are a lot of specifications unique to each person.

I'm not a full-blown looner (no pun intended), but I can confidently say I am more interested in balloons than the average person. As time goes by working with balloons in custom clips, I've become more enthusiastic about them. I would say, I have the same passion for them as someone who makes balloons or a collector of balloons. I like working with balloons and inflatables and I actually want to explore more of the fetish beyond being a model, but as a person.

Sending all my well wishes to everyone here and I'll catch you around.

Comment

• Loonerdad
      • Apr 2020

Re: Hello and welcome!

Just to say 'hello' to everyone. I am a mature gay bloke in the UK who is a semi-popper. I like Balloons between 12" and 18" and can get quite rough and nasty with them. Been a looner for 40 years now! I have a selection of video clips available on my ThisVid.Com site and some photos on my Tumblr site.

Always happy to chat with any other guys who are into MEN INTERACTING WITH BALLOONS. Great to make new friends and explore our various interests in our latex subjects. Drop me a line.

Comment

• zajcev
        • May 2020

Hello everyone!

Hi! i'm a 25 years old looner from Italy. I discovered my fetish at the age of 13, after a childhood spent avoiding situations wich could include balloons because of my phobia of loud noises. It has been a long process to accept my fetish, but now i'm totally comfortable with that. I'm now a happy 25 years looner i also have a fantastic girlfriend who really loves balloons, although she did'nt know anything about this fetish before we met she's now totally into balloons and loves the feel of the latex on her skin. I have had other relationships in my life including one that lasted five years, but stupidly I never opened up myself in shame of a possible reaction. But now i understand that if you are comfortable with yourself and your fetish the others will be too!
        Last edited by zajcev; 15-01-2021, 11:20.

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
          • Mar 2020

Hello Julian, welcome among us , it's amazing to see how many people begun their looner on the same way ... terrific phobia during childhood and something else later

Comment

• Loonermy
            • May 2020

Hi! I've always loved loons and inflatables since young. Non popper, and pretty much started like a lot of people from the fear of them popping. Just love the feeling of hugging them to bits

Comment

• Scottishloon
              • May 2020

Hello from Glasgow. Scottishlooner here, straight male 33, popper, married, loving life. Just thought I'd say hi. I've been aware of the forum for some time, I've decided to join as you seem a good crowd.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                • May 2020

Hello everyone. 35 male, married with 3 kids. Been into balloons since early childhood. I used to substitute inflatables like pool toys when balloons were not available to me. I've been lurking on various forums since I first got access to the internet 20+ years ago and this quarantine has driven me to finally contribute to the community.

As for balloon size/type, it depends on my mood at the time as does whether I pop them or not. Like many in the looner community, I fell in love with the Q24. I also enjoy the big figurine balloons from Cattex, Rifco and C&F.

Comment

• SirSquishy
                  • Mar 2020

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
                  Hello everyone. 35 male, married with 3 kids. Been into balloons since early childhood.
                  Hi, welcome!

How do you loon with kids around?

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                    • May 2020

Unfortunately I don't get to much. Occasionally the wife will tolerate a couple being blown up in bed, but they have to disappear as soon as we finish. Solo play only gets to happen when no one is home.

Comment

• MarrowMercury
                      • May 2020

Hi! My name is Chris and I am from Upper Austria.
                      I don't have a very good memory, so the first instance I remember regarding my fetish is me inflating a trash bag and grinding against it until I came, in my early teens. After that, I guess, it slowly developed and extended to almost all kinds of inflatables. So yeah, that's me.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum marrow mercury
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• MastrKumr
                          • May 2020

Hello everyone,

My name is Lucas, and I'm 23 years old, and I'm a straight male. I live in the South Eastern Idaho Region. I've been into balloons since I was really young. I love blowing them up, playing with them,sitting on them, and I have started to get into popping the balloons. I don't get to pop much because I share a house with some roommates. I love all sorts of balloon sizes. My favorite balloon colors are purple, pink, and magenta.

I'm interested in chatting with some of you.

Comment

• Roye
                            • Jun 2018

South Eastern Idaho Region
                            Hey that's awesome, I'm also from that area! Cool to know that someone's so close

Comment

• Blowitbig
                              • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum ,
                              The bigger the better

Comment

• PopPNW
                                • Mar 2020

Boise over here!

Comment