Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yen_D_Heart
    • Jan 2019

I say hello!

Hello everyone, I am Jenny (call me Yen). I have been a looner for quite some time now, but never connected myself to any communities around the topic.

I am a non-popper, since I am afraid of sudden loud noises. I was always a mess around balloons, on the one hand they were fun to play with! On the other hand was the fear. I guess this is were my fetish comes from. For a while, I though i would be just a semi-popper, but blowing up your own balloon is a different ballpark than watching others pop balloons on video

I started my experience with inflatables, specifically with Ride-on's. Later I bought my first balloons to test the waters. One of my more -specific- likes are space hoppers (also called hoppity hops). I can bounce on them, have something to grip and have no fear of doing them harm. Sadly there is very little video material with these toys, but I have a small collection >:3 Besides the fetish part, they are just plain fun to bounce on. Gym balls don't do the same for me.

In terms of balloons, I go by "the bigger the better" for the most part. 24 inch and 36 inch are my favorite regular sizes, Airship balloons are also great. But I always have trouble with these shape balloons. Afraid, that I inflate them wrong and it makes "BAM".
    The longneck balloons from Cattex help me slowly overcome my fear of necking, but I still don't inflate them to their full potential, oh well.

Besides talking about balloons and inflatables, I am also interested in videos for trade, so I will most likely be more active over in the trade channel.

Sooo I guess that's all for now. See ya around <3

Yen~
  • Trickey1066
    • Jul 2017

Re: I say hello!

welcome yen, well it sounds like you have great taste in balloons same as you i like the larger balloons especially zeppelins. i have mine inflated and laying around my room ready for any urge

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
      • Jan 2019

My place is to small for that, haha. I only have my big space hopper inflated in my bedroom and I can already hardly walk to the other side of the room. Also I would fear that I scratch them by accident and pop one

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Welcome Yen
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• kosmos
          • May 2017

Originally posted by Yen_D_Heart
          Hello everyone, I am Jenny (call me Yen). I have been a looner for quite some time now, but never connected myself to any communities around the topic.

I am a non-popper, since I am afraid of sudden loud noises. I was always a mess around balloons, on the one hand they were fun to play with! On the other hand was the fear. I guess this is were my fetish comes from. For a while, I though i would be just a semi-popper, but blowing up your own balloon is a different ballpark than watching others pop balloons on video

I started my experience with inflatables, specifically with Ride-on's. Later I bought my first balloons to test the waters. One of my more -specific- likes are space hoppers (also called hoppity hops). I can bounce on them, have something to grip and have no fear of doing them harm. Sadly there is very little video material with these toys, but I have a small collection >:3 Besides the fetish part, they are just plain fun to bounce on. Gym balls don't do the same for me.

In terms of balloons, I go by "the bigger the better" for the most part. 24 inch and 36 inch are my favorite regular sizes, Airship balloons are also great. But I always have trouble with these shape balloons. Afraid, that I inflate them wrong and it makes "BAM".
          The longneck balloons from Cattex help me slowly overcome my fear of necking, but I still don't inflate them to their full potential, oh well.

Besides talking about balloons and inflatables, I am also interested in videos for trade, so I will most likely be more active over in the trade channel.

Sooo I guess that's all for now. See ya around <3

Yen~
          Welcome to the group hope you enjoy it here,

I am the same, i don't like sudden loud noises i have always been a mess around balloons too (unless i was blowing them up, i check for defects) unless i have some warning that it might pop or someone lets me know.

Shaped balloons depending on what they are require special inflation before they inflate right so they don't pop too easy.

Anyway welcome and hope you have fun!

Comment

• Pink Balloon
            • Oct 2016

Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘