Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eastlooner
    • Apr 2019

Airship/Slim jim balloons

Hi, personally I'm not so much into oblong shaped balloons and prefer these rounded ones, but my wife just fell in love with as I think Mexico/Unique airships as in the picture below. Does anybody know where can I get them? Thanks for any help
    Attached Files
  • PBK
    • Mar 2019

Re: Airship/Slim jim balloons

Love them. I just bought a bunch of jewel "happy birthday" Q-tex 646's and are they ever nice! I really like the Italian and Mexican blimps.

Edit: Kaboom Balloons used to sell the Mexican blimps. They are a Mexico/Unique stocking dealer. If you ask nicely you might be able to get them to bring back their Mexico zeppelins. Maybe they'll custom order them for you? I don't know. I do know that if you ask very nicely sometimes they bring things from their distributors in.
    Last edited by PBK; 01-07-2019, 06:46.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Balloons united often have these sorts of balloons. I believe they’re out of stock of Q646’s but no doubt they’ll get some more in soon.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• globos&bears
        • Jun 2019

Hmmm... I live in Mexico and i never saw that kind of balloons. I will check for one of those next time that i go for my stock.

Comment

• Eastlooner
          • Apr 2019

Thanks for the help in all the replies I am sure they are mexico loons. They were one of the really old balloons couldn't be blown anymore and all the original package was just thrown away...I asked Kaboom, as a customer for many years. Maybe they will help? I have bought from them some mexican 15" recently, but they are different. And Q646- amazing loons

Comment

• PBK
            • Mar 2019

The 15's that Kaboom sells remind me a lot of the balloons available from the local drug store and grocery store that dominated my childhood. That's why I like them so much. Lots of pleasant memories associated with them.

Comment

• globos&bears
              • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Eastlooner
              Thanks for the help in all the replies I am sure they are mexico loons. They were one of the really old balloons couldn't be blown anymore and all the original package was just thrown away...I asked Kaboom, as a customer for many years. Maybe they will help? I have bought from them some mexican 15" recently, but they are different. And Q646- amazing loons
              Yoi can check this supplier in Spain
              Globos Alargados de Latex para Decoración con Globos. Comprar Globos Alargados para Hacer Figuras con Globos en Tu Fiesta de Cumpleaños

for airship balloons.

The curly ones are from Mexico you can see them in here

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡